It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towards the Perfect Cup of Coffee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

Interesting post

I'll be honest though, I treat coffee as a morning drug so buy the cheapest instant granules in a jar, I don't care about the taste, I just want the caffeine, I bang a load in a cup, add hot water, then shudder as I gulp it down.
Yeah, I'm a savage, I know

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Interesting post

I'll be honest though, I treat coffee as a morning drug so buy the cheapest instant granules in a jar, I don't care about the taste, I just want the caffeine, I bang a load in a cup, add hot water, then shudder as I gulp it down.

Very fair. Apparently coffee also contributes to a longer lasting life. So it could also be said that your hurry is done in the service of your own health.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Interesting post

Very fair. Apparently coffee also contributes to a longer lasting life. So it could also be said that your hurry is done in the service of your own health.
Haha that makes it sound a bit better!

I'm just a start the morning coffee junkie, but when I occasionally have a quality coffee, at a hotel or somewhere, then I massively notice and enjoy the experience more getting my drug of choice.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I also have a morning ritual, albeit not as complex as the OP.

I use four heaping scoops of Bustello Supreme Cuban preground coffee to 2 1/4 cups of water in a Moka Pot. As the water heats, I turn on my computer and about the time I hear the delicious bubbling and spitting of a filled pot, I am on ATS.

To a full large mug, I add a tablespoon of cream and I don't like it stirred. I like the swirls of different densities.

Two of these mugs starts my motor. My Darlin' has foresaken coffee, so I don't make her any. She drinks coffee on weekends, spiked with rum, Monkfruit sugar and cream.

This, to me, is the perfect cuppa. Good, cheap coffee, perfectly brewed to a delightful slurry that the very smell of wakes me up.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Sounds like a long process for a damn cup of coffee,I'd rather plug a pod in the Kuerig plus have options of flavors,unless it's real cheap crap most taste the same

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Honestly it sounds very yummy but too many small detail to take care of, I feel like I may die of old age before I really learn to make it right lmao

You said it takes about 10 minutes but was always like this or just now that you have experience and know well what to do?

I feel like I would not have the patience to be there working on it for 20+ minutes and then just to drink it in 5 minutes but I guess I will have to try anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join