It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bongino: Trump Is A "Platinum" Level Troll Of The Libs And Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Apparently, Dan Bongino believes not many Americans care about the Russian Collusion case. If they did, why would Trump's approval rating be holding steady in the low to mid 40% range? The only thing that the Democrats focus on is the Russian case and that's fine with Trump, according to Bongino. The Dems can't let it go and Trump believes (as well as many Conservatives) it's just going to hurt them down the road. Trump knows that the whole Russian case is a hoax and he's content on "playing" the media and Democrats right into 2020. Trump may have made a few missteps during his presidency, but he's not the fool that many Liberals think he is, especially if the North Korean Summit and his long-term trade policy ends up being a success.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump should poke the bare Stormy Daniels bear every now and then too. Especially now that she's broke and divorcing the husband who had her arrested for battery.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've been listening to his podcast lately, he really brings a lot of info and a solid perspective.

I'm pretty sure he's intel and his guy in Maryland is his handler. I know Maryland could be the home of a lot of NSA and other intel related activities. Could be... Not sure though.

Also I wonder where he gets a lot of his info? Being former SS he probably has some good connections.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
That's what I'm thinking too. He probably is still friendly with a few people in covert operations in DC.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Dan could be Q.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Liberals dont think trump is a fool, they think he's a Russian double agent who's a master at international spying. They also think he is possibly mentally handicapped.

Also they think he's an international businessman who's interest intertwine the globe in some nefarious scheme to fleece America. But at the same time he's also a complete failure that couldn't run a lemonade stand for profit, even if the lemonade was stolen.

He's one amazing guy.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Low to mid 40% approval rating is still the majority not approving of Trump so I fail to see how that proves that not many people care about the Russian collusion thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Low to mid 40% approval rating is still the majority not approving of Trump so I fail to see how that proves that not many people care about the Russian collusion thing.

I fail to see how not approving automatically makes them "care about the Russian thing".

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Trump pressed latnium anyone ?

This is star trek after all.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

When did being a troll become a god throng lol?!?!

It is called “a troll” specifically because it is calling the troll detestable..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It is called “a troll” specifically because it is calling the troll detestable..

God throng? I like that, I'm going to use that one on the girls down at the YMCA.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Try to impeach a President with a 40% or higher approval rating and see what happens.

If memory serves, their approval rating gets higher.

Ask Clinton.

Then there is those silly Gallup polls...

Between February and April 2018, a mere 1 percent of Americans thought the situation with Russia was the most important. In May and June, less than 1 percent of Americans thought the ongoing situation with Russia was the top issue.

Gallup polls

So no, the majority of Americans could care less about the topic.

For instance, about 20% of America hates his guts just because they are told to.

edit on 24-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Actually, the word "troll" now means to tell someone something online to elicit a response.

For instance, this morning Trump tweeted the "Russians will back the Dems in this election" thing.

Classic troll. Masterful, actually. He turned their own rhetoric against them.

The Dem's response?

RRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Now, look at the Democrat's current platform for the midterms.

They don't have one, besides RRRRRRRRRReeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This guy has completely crippled his opposing party and their chances in a midterm election....

With Twitter.

Have to hand it to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No hes definitely a smart guy..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

Neither would I. I personally don't care about the Russia collusion BS but using a minority of approval for Trump as proof that "not many people care about Russia" is naive and doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I agree that Trump is a troll, and while I think that his energy could certainly be focused in more constructive directions, if he's gonna troll, he might as well do it as a platinum level.

And it works, too. The media and the Dems are often left reaching for their pacifiers to comfort themselves in many instances where he calls them out. Sometimes the Repubs, too.

But sometimes, Trump just looks like an ass, but that's all part of the game, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Appear weak when you are strong.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Lol Trolls are the only people who think the definition of troll has changed...

all trump did was lie and say “I know you are but what am I”..

Which is the most juvenile rebuttal in history..

It is amazing.. the more childish and nonsensical he is the more the trumpets think he is just soooo cool.

And people wonder why all the intellectuals, scientists and scholars are libs..

Conservative propaganda is literally meant to fool stupid people..

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Appear weak when you are strong.

That only works on some opponents.

Of course, always barking doesn't work sometimes, either.

top topics

join