It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSLOCAL NEWS Marcel family shares never-before-seen artifacts;

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying
a reply to: The Shrike

Make the effort to read proper sources that are not connected to the Roswell cash cow. Use Google to find sources and stay away from believers' sources. Stay sane inside of insanity. Stay away also from pro-UFO authors.

Quite sane thanks
. I first read about the Roswell incident back in the 80's. Didn't have Google back then. I read your link all I saw was yet another guy pushing his own version of what happened. Let's face facts, this happened a long time ago and we'll never know what really happened one way or another.

Still doesn't answer why the press release. If they put Marcel in charge of a nuclear bomber wing I'm sure he knew what a terrestrial balloon looked like. In that era if it was top secret all they had to do was collect the wreckage, tell Brazel it was a weather balloon and that would be that. No Roswell Incident still being discussed in 2018.

You should have been there in 1947 and corrected the history. We might have liked your version better than the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

If anyone would take the time to read The Roswell Report for themselves, there would be no need to rely on "expert" opinions from either side. The answer is supported by documents, photographs, technical drawings, and so forth. What crashed was a balloon train from the MOGUL program but not a fully equipped and numbered MOGUL array.

What many people fail to understand is that MOGUL arrived in Alamogordo NM not as a developed project but as an experimental one. In fact MOGUL was dissolved in late 1948/early 1949 and "not put into full operational use because of cost, security, and practicability". There were several types of balloon trains being launched during this experimental period:
- Research flights
- Service flights (simple)
- Service flights (complete)
- Experimental (regular) flights
- Full MOGUL arrays

A "regular" balloon train was launched on June 4th as recorded in MOGULs Field Operations Director Albert Crarys journal. This flight would have been prepared and launched by Charles Moore and used as part of his experimental process and contained balloons, radar targets, and a sonobouy. THIS is what likely crashed on the Foster ranch. It was not a 500+ foot fully equipped MOGUL array, it was not an experimental program using test dummies, it was not a Japanese balloon carrying a small person, it was not an experimental Nazi test, and it was definitely not a crashed alien spacecraft.

This is a very brief summary of a blog I'm putting together and THIS thread I wrote explaining what I believed crashed on the Foster ranch. It matches the description of a simple balloon train launched by Charles Moore and nothing else.

As far as any evidence brought out by the Marcel family, it doesn't sound like pieces of this "incredible" foil-like material that was supposedly swept out the back door when Jesse Marcel left. It sounds like more nonsense to keep this fabled alien story alive.

You did an excellent job on your thread and is now an ATS reference work. There is nothing like "new" news! Thanks for your valuable contribution to the thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Without one iota of evidence to the contrary they believe the romantic fantasy that has made a lot of questionable authors rich and the city of Roswell richer.

I consider the Rhodes photo as pertinent, albeit not evidence - any credence / influence one way or the other in your view ?

No connection to Roswell, only circumstantial to Kenneth Arnold.

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...
A Different Perspective
A COMMENTARY ON UFOS, PARANORMAL EVENTS, AND RELATED TOPICS.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2010
Beyond the Rhodes Photographs
I knew that the Air Force had written off Rhodes’ photographs as a hoax but the motivation there might have had nothing to do with Rhodes, and more with what the photographs looked like. They seemed to provide a corroboration of the Arnold sighting. Given some of the descriptions of the craft that crashed at Roswell, the photographs might have also shown an object similar to what had fallen there. At any rate, the Air Force was not impressed with either Rhodes or his background.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift How convenient we have the ''Evil Archetype'' Nazis to blame for this one ,yes all on dead bodies [ideally children ,shock ,horror ,gasp] and other ''evils'' they non doubt [whatsoever] committed , its a wonder they don't blaim them for Global Warming ,or some other evil calamities ,the never ending Nazi diatribe ……………………………………………………………………..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join