It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering no evidence, Trump says Russia will back Democrats in election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Yes let us take every tweet or comment Trump makes as seriously as possible. This is big news people!!!!

Well he is the President of the United States isn't he? That is a pretty serious position. If he does not want to take it seriously maybe he should not hold the job?

He is speaking of another country interfering with our elections....I know you probably think it has never happened before so yeah its a joke....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

I'm choosing not to be a gullible, low information voter. Just because an alphabet agency or elected representative says something, doesn't mean it's accurate. We're a long, long ways from the 1950s.

link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
OP usually you're spot on, but Hillary will never run for president again, she simply doesn't have the support of Democrats who are ready for new blood. Please let that talking point go, it's just not based in reality and drums up their Boogeyman man Clinton hysteria unnecessarily. Also, the thought of Putin wanting her to be prez is simply ridiculous.

This is Trump planting the idea for his blind followers that the system is rigged against him, as he did in the 2016 election, but he won then so turns out it wasn't rigged after all, right? But when the blue wave happens this fall he has the groundwork laid out for NOT FAIR! RIGGED!

If he was honestly concerned he wouldnt let the Cyber security cheif's chair sit empty and would want to beef up election security, not allow additional funding to be turned down.

Anyone with an ounce of critical thought can figure this out, but Trump's base will lap it up like all the other dog# he spoon feeds them.

I agree with you, what he is doing also has to do with setting up an excuse, he does this often.

At the same time, we must not underestimate politicians, the forces behind them and the stupidity of the masses. If HIllary's health allows it, she will run. And she will get a lot of money and support, and despite the disdain that many of us hold for her, there are still enough people who can get swayed and who can be hypnotized into following, to this day. We cannot take those chances lightly.

As far as Putin wanting her to be President, I don't think Putin looks at any of us as a greater or a lesser enemy -- we are enemy. He will support whatever side he needs to in order to cause the most damage.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Spreading legs to Putin is being tough?
Only the Trump cult will believe this crap.

Hahahaha,

Only the left would make a big deal about what Putin and Trump do diplomatically and try to spin it as Trump capitulating to Putin.

We serve the master. Yesss!!! YASS!!! So predictable! So brave!

Not daring to say that Russia interfered in US elections in front of Putin just shows what a big of a sissy Trump is.
You can have as many emotional outbursts as you wish but that won't change the fact that Donnie got bitch slapped in front of the whole world.
He is again trying to involve democrats and other Americans to please Putin. How can you support such a bitch?

Man Suzy, you are unhinged! Get a grip. 8 years of Obama and we all lived. 8 years of Bush and we all lived. You'll survive 12 years of Trump.

link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Pretty sure the states with the most folks benefitting from progressive policies are red.

Let's end the policies and test that assertion, OK?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

And if you’re not an leftist don’t worry, you’re no loser then.

So you fell Ok calling Americans losers? Just because we don't believe what you do we are losers.... hmmm. I get it, You are ok with decimating forests and rivers in the name of corporate profit. I get it. You have no use for the Union working men and women that built this country and brought about labor laws and safety and child labor laws.

I get it, you are big business all the way baby and let the environment and small folk be damned.

You should be ashamed of yourself as should most of the hypocrites on this site lately

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm choosing not to be a gullible, low information voter. Just because an alphabet agency or elected representative says something, doesn't mean it's accurate. We're a long, long ways from the 1950s.

That's BS, and you're smart enough to know it.
Do you have any factual evidence to counter the information in that indictment?
Or let me guess: It's all one giant fabrication. They made all of that evidence up just to waste tax-payer dollars.
The depths of the liberal deep state I suppose?
Yawn....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

What's really funny is that it appears you believe all Russians are of the same mindset.

Na, the real joke is they way you just write stuff and attribute it to me even though I never wrote it.

I don’t think I have ever claimed all Russians to be of the same mind set yet you magically pop those words into my mouth.

If your going to respond to my posts, respond to my posts not some random stuff you want to pretend I have said.

Hmmm...so what exactly makes him look foolish then? The fact he invited Putin here and likes him or that Putin is Russian and Russians are bad?

Well it’s just that on the one hand he praises Puitin, claims to Trust him over his own intelligence services then invites him to the White House but yet on the other claims to be the toughest POTUS ever in Russia.

LOL...so Dems are bad then? They hate Trump but not all of the US is bad right?

Stupid argument.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Could it possibly be that Putin IS a good guy and other factions in Russia are bad?

Possible yes, but I think good and bad are very subjective I would rather simply state that I believe that Putin places his interests and the interests of the Russian state above all else. As such he cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of anyone else.

every single problem that arises from current and previous admins are ALL Trumps fault?

Well I don’t think that Trump is to blame for anything previous adminstions have done. I would only hold him accountable for his actions.

Could it be that Trump places all interests in the US above all else? Nah...couldn't be....

So...what are Trumps actions that are so heinous?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Pretty sure the states with the most folks benefitting from progressive policies are red.

It really doesn't matter to me who benefits from it.
I think they should raise taxes on rich people and extend more of a helping hand across the board.
Feed the hungry, cloth the naked, visit the imprisoned, love the immigrant/stranger.
Take care of mother earth.
Make love not war. Dig?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think Russia wanted Hillary all along. It certainly was more in line with their investments in the Clinton Foundation, Podesta Brothers, Obama's "Tell Putin that after the election I'll have more flexibility" hotmic debacle, Clinton's recruitment of Silicon Valley tech firms to create the Skoldovo tech hub in Russia which the Pentagon said was a honeypot for industrial espionage against the US, the stand down order, and her husband's highly paid speaker tour of Russia... let's be honest here, while Mueller chases Chinese whispers regarding a phantom Russia/Trump collusion case, there is a mountain of evidence that Clinton, Obama, and the DNC were working closely with Russia all along and were the intended "beneficiaries" of Russian election meddling.

That may very well be... I saw interesting links today on my lunch hour while on my phone so could not really look into them.

Tying Betsy Devoss and her (claimed ownership) of Spectrum health hospitals here in Mi. To Putins daughter.... also devoss making 1.7 million a month of seperated border kids at one of her charity homes... might be worth looking into too

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That's BS, and you're smart enough to know it.
Do you have any factual evidence to counter the information in that indictment?
Or let me guess: It's all one giant fabrication. They made all of that evidence up just to waste tax-payer dollars.
The depths of the liberal deep state I suppose?
Yawn....

America's justice system is built on a principle of the prosecution proving their case, not the defendant proving their guilt. So far no evidence has been brought public... (yeah, yeah, the old fall back has become "they know things they haven't yet disclosed.") There's something significantly askew about the Resistance taking the position that it is somehow Trump and/or Trump supporter's responsibility to prove he didn't collude with Russia. Can't prove a negative, ya?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What's really funny is that it appears you believe all Russians are of the same mindset.

Na, the real joke is they way you just write stuff and attribute it to me even though I never wrote it.

I don’t think I have ever claimed all Russians to be of the same mind set yet you magically pop those words into my mouth.

If your going to respond to my posts, respond to my posts not some random stuff you want to pretend I have said.

Hmmm...so what exactly makes him look foolish then? The fact he invited Putin here and likes him or that Putin is Russian and Russians are bad?

Well it’s just that on the one hand he praises Puitin, claims to Trust him over his own intelligence services then invites him to the White House but yet on the other claims to be the toughest POTUS ever in Russia.

Stupid argument.

You have a very bad habit of attempting to put words into the writings of other members.

I have not said or suggested what you imply above.

Again of your going to respond to my posts respond to my posts and not whatever you want to pretend I have said to you can get a fake win. If you either don’t have anything to say or no valid counter point then just move on.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It really doesn't matter to me who benefits from it.
I think they should raise taxes on rich people and extend more of a helping hand across the board.
Feed the hungry, cloth the naked, visit the imprisoned, love the immigrant/stranger.
Take care of mother earth.
Make love not war. Dig?

No, I most certainly do not dig.

You just listed a series of actions which are absolutely not within the Constitutional scope of the federal government to fund, mandate, or support.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Could it be that Trump places all interests in the US above all else? Nah...couldn't be.... So...what are Trumps actions that are so heinous?

Ok you asked... In my eyes, he is loosening regulations to make his rich friends richer. He disparages a company and their stock drops, his cronies buy it low. He walks back what he said, prices rise, they sell.

A Bruce Springsteen lyric... "poor man wants to e rich, rich man wants to be king, and the king aint satisfied til he rules everything"...

I'm not going to say he doesnt care about our country, But i think he wanted to be president because that is an everlasting legacy....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There's something significantly askew about the Resistance taking the position that it is somehow Trump and/or Trump supporter's responsibility to prove he didn't collude with Russia.

Is this really a thing?

I think what The Resistance wants (funny that you even call it that) is evidence to be presented - and the investigation to proceed without any obstruction

Of course they know things that haven't been disclosed. And if you read around, there's a fair number of people in the Resistance - that are prepared to accept what comes. Not everyone, of course - but most rational people understand the process

Do you feel differently? Do you not want to know the truth - wherever it might lead?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Stupid argument.

You have a very bad habit of attempting to put words into the writings of other members.

I have not said or suggested what you imply above.

Again of your going to respond to my posts respond to my posts and not whatever you want to pretend I have said to you can get a fake win. If you either don’t have anything to say or no valid counter point then just move on.

You said Putin places all interests in those of Russians...

How did I miscontrue that?

Trump places his in the US.

Putin, like Trump, has a faction of his country against him....its simple politics.

Trump and Putin may be very well aligned. The US MSM wants everyone to think it's all of Russia vs all of the US. You cant pick and choose.

Is this a bad thing? Did I miss something?

I have a pretty long history here and one that is based on researching and digging. If you dont want a debate then dont state things you cant back up.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Boilerplate projection.

But apparently Trumpkins fall for this stuff.

Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I have a pretty long history here and one that is based on researching and digging

Well thanks for letting us all know about your impressive reputation......

Twice on this thread you have attempted to attribute statements to me that I have not written on this thread.

The posts are there for all to read.

Now I have made my points, I am of the opinion that Trump is being very stupid by tweeting and saying just about anything that seems to pop into his head when it come to Russia.

You have a different opinion and that’s fine, this is not about right and wrong, just two people with different opinions.

It’s unfortunate that you seem to struggle with this concept.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join