It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering no evidence, Trump says Russia will back Democrats in election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What's really funny is that it appears you believe all Russians are of the same mindset.

Na, the real joke is they way you just write stuff and attribute it to me even though I never wrote it.

I don’t think I have ever claimed all Russians to be of the same mind set yet you magically pop those words into my mouth. None of what I wrote in my first post even suggests anything about my views on the mindset of the average Russian. Yet you make assumptions about my views to suit your argument, to score a point against argument I was never even making in the first place.

If your going to respond to my posts, respond to my posts not some random stuff you want to pretend I have said.

edit on 24-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How anyone can support such stupidity is beyond me.

That's a good question.

Why do you trust American Intelligence over an elected president ?

FYI American intelligence( agency) is an oxymoron.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: neo96

There won't be a blue wave.

But those jacksnips are promising everyone a free job!!!

For Realz!~

They cantz lose!

Ha...this quote from that article made me laugh really hard:

“In the richest country on earth, no one should be denied the opportunity to earn a living. 75 years after President Roosevelt recognized this fundamental right, it is time to act,” Khanna said in a statement.

He is assuming everyone wants the opportunity to earn a living.....

Yeah, I guess he forgot about the white nationalists...
edit on 24-7-2018 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What's really funny is that it appears you believe all Russians are of the same mindset.

Na, the real joke is they way you just write stuff and attribute it to me even though I never wrote it.

I don’t think I have ever claimed all Russians to be of the same mind set yet you magically pop those words into my mouth.

If your going to respond to my posts, respond to my posts not some random stuff you want to pretend I have said.

Hmmm...so what exactly makes him look foolish then? The fact he invited Putin here and likes him or that Putin is Russian and Russians are bad?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

There won't be a blue wave.

But those jacksnips are promising everyone a free job!!!

For Realz!~

They cantz lose!

Ha...this quote from that article made me laugh really hard:

“In the richest country on earth, no one should be denied the opportunity to earn a living. 75 years after President Roosevelt recognized this fundamental right, it is time to act,” Khanna said in a statement.

He is assuming everyone wants the opportunity to earn a living.....

Yeah, I guess he forgot about the White Nationalists...

Let me know when you can find a white nationalist graph of non workers.

Pretty sure the states with the most homeless are all Democrat.....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I don’t think I have ever claimed all Russians to be of the same mind set yet you magically pop those words into my mouth.

Hmmm...so what exactly makes him look foolish then? The fact he invited Putin here and likes him or that Putin is Russian and Russians are bad?

Well it’s just that on the one hand he praises Puitin, claims to Trust him over his own intelligence services then invites him to the White House but yet on the other claims to be the toughest POTUS ever on Russia.

....and nobody is saying all Russians are bad.

In my opinion that looks downright stupid. Now if you are of the opposite opinion then fair enough although I cannot understand how anyone does not find his inconsistencies when it comes to Russia both concerning and stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Let me know when you can find a white nationalist graph of non workers.

Do white hispanics that go by the name of LA Raza count?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Pretty sure the states with the most folks benefitting from progressive policies are red.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

That must be why there are more people on welfare in states like California that other states entire populations.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well it’s just that on the one hand he praises Puitin, claims to Trust him over his own intelligence services then invites him to the White House but yet on the other claims to be the toughest POTUS ever in Russia.

You're the one that said it....explain it to me.

Could it possibly be that Putin IS a good guy and other factions in Russia are bad? Or is it just like the US....every single problem that arises from current and previous admins are ALL Trumps fault?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Could it possibly be that Putin IS a good guy and other factions in Russia are bad?

Possible? Perhaps , but I think good and bad are very subjective I would rather simply state that I believe that Putin places his interests and the interests of the Russian state above all else. As such he cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of anyone else. My by own moral compass he is not a “good” as subjective as that might be.

every single problem that arises from current and previous admins are ALL Trumps fault?

Well I don’t think that Trump is to blame for anything previous adminstions have done. I would only hold him accountable for his actions.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well it’s just that on the one hand he praises Puitin, claims to Trust him over his own intelligence services then invites him to the White House but yet on the other claims to be the toughest POTUS ever in Russia.

Think of how stupid the US looks to everyone.

We are in fighting daily and there are constant videos of idiotic things said and done on both sides.

Presidents are just those that can discern reality from not....they act in the best interests of their own.

If 2 people can cut through the BS being slung by their people then awesome.

Russia may be bad in general. I would hazard a guess that many countries have thought the US is bad for a LONG time.

The ability to read between the lines is what is needed....and appears to be happening.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Could it possibly be that Putin IS a good guy and other factions in Russia are bad?

Possible yes, but I think good and bad are very subjective I would rather simply state that I believe that Putin places his interests and the interests of the Russian state above all else. As such he cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of anyone else.

every single problem that arises from current and previous admins are ALL Trumps fault?

Well I don’t think that Trump is to blame for anything previous adminstions have done. I would only hold him accountable for his actions.

Cool....so what are Trumps actions that you feel he should be responsible for? And please dont go to the immigrant crap as that has been in place LONG before him....give me some meat to debate....I don't want chuff...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So when Republicans lose, they now will blame the Russians, they will be the new left

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

So he is.offering no evidence of something that will be in the future and should be seen as a logical progression of Russia's actions.
Burn 'em at the stake

Meanwhile Dems state their going to give you free healthcare, college, and monies with no evidence of feasibility.

edit on 7/24/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Possible yes, but I think good and bad are very subjective I would rather simply state that I believe that Putin places his interests and the interests of the Russian state above all else. As such he cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of anyone else.

Cool....so what are Trumps actions that you feel he should be responsible for? And please dont go to the immigrant crap as that has been in place LONG before him....give me some meat to debate....I don't want chuff...

Dude I don’t really want to debate you and that is my choice.

I have said what I have to say on this issue specifically getting into what Trump should feel responsible about is something entirely different.

I guess in the contest of this thread he should be responsible enough not to say and tweet every thought that pops into his head about Russia. That is all I way say really, it’s my opinion on it and not something I am all that interested in debating with you.

If you disagree with what I have to say fair enough, that’s up to you, but don’t mistake you holding a different opinion with you being correct. It’s a difference in opinions it’s not about who is right or wrong.

Also it’s getting let so am off to bed.

Have a good one

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

He offered as much evidence as Mueller and the democrats have of Collusion

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Gandalf77

That must be why there are more people on welfare in states like California that other states entire populations.

Yeah, California does kind of set the curve off population-wise.
Good point!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

His fear is -- now that he is starting to understand what has been going on -- that they will go the other way the next time, in an attempt to destabilize us and potentially create conflicts.

Yes, Trump is well known for his fear of what Russia will do to his beloved America

He wants to be able to say that the elections are compromised

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
At least we all can count on the mouth pieces of MSM to over analyze the sh%& out of every tweet Trump makes. Got to get every single tweet and make it some epic story, got to get the liberals on the hate band wagon to get upset about something the POTUS said.

It's that time y'all! Put on your riot faces and give 'em hell boys!!!

A big tall mug of covfefe anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join