It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering no evidence, Trump says Russia will back Democrats in election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Well, if you break down Trump's tweet one sentence at a time, they hold up pretty well.

And then some of it is Trump's opinion - which he is entitled to.

Non-story.

PS. HRC doesn't stand a chance in hell next election, even if she is Benjamin Button.

edit on 1303x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: WarPig1939

There is this....from his speech today

This country is doing better than it ever has before, economically,” Trump said, touting his plan to slap tariffs on foreign goods.

He added: “It's all working out. Just remember: what you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

What a bizarre thing to say ......Amiright ?

Maybe not so bizarre after all

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command
George Orwell

I believe in only actions, not words of rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Is he using reverse psychology?

Yes and No. It's what Putin told him during their secret 2 hour meeting last week.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sorry for being rude, just edited my post.

And if you’re not an leftist don’t worry, you’re no loser then.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Spreading legs to Putin is being tough?
Only the Trump cult will believe this crap.

Hahahaha,

Only the left would make a big deal about what Putin and Trump do diplomatically and try to spin it as Trump capitulating to Putin.

We serve the master. Yesss!!! YASS!!! So predictable! So brave!

Not daring to say that Russia interfered in US elections in front of Putin just shows what a big of a sissy Trump is.
You can have as many emotional outbursts as you wish but that won't change the fact that Donnie got bitch slapped in front of the whole world.
He is again trying to involve democrats and other Americans to please Putin. [SNIP]
edit on 25/7/18 by argentus because: Removed trollish statement

link   
That's a good point, and I'm glad the President is coming around.

Just making Trump loose congress would be good for Russia, he'll be a lame duck, there'll be more chaos and confusion, he'll be pissed off and they'll have a hard time cooperating. And on top of that, the most fanatical elements of Trump's base have been primed to expect a red wave. They'd be mad. Of course the same applies to the left as well.

I still think Putin will hope for Trump in 2020 though.

Now, this doesn't mean Russia can just push a button and decide who Americans vote for. But it sure as hell pays to try.

You're the one who's screaming about it, man. OP was totally reasonable.

link   
Offering no evidence, Trump says Russia will back Democrats in election

All D's have to do is press their magic button and it's all peregruzka comrades!

The bots have spoken.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Planting the seed to his base so if Dems win in the midterms it was for other reasons than people rejecting his administration.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chrismarco

Is he using reverse psychology?

Yes and No. It's what Putin told him during their secret 2 hour meeting last week.

Yeah. Ofcourse you know what Trump and Putin talked about.
Jesus #ing christ.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
What do others think? Will Russia change sides and start an online campaign against the Republicans this time around?

I think Russia wanted Hillary all along. It certainly was more in line with their investments in the Clinton Foundation, Podesta Brothers, Obama's "Tell Putin that after the election I'll have more flexibility" hotmic debacle, Clinton's recruitment of Silicon Valley tech firms to create the Skoldovo tech hub in Russia which the Pentagon said was a honeypot for industrial espionage against the US, the stand down order, and her husband's highly paid speaker tour of Russia... let's be honest here, while Mueller chases Chinese whispers regarding a phantom Russia/Trump collusion case, there is a mountain of evidence that Clinton, Obama, and the DNC were working closely with Russia all along and were the intended "beneficiaries" of Russian election meddling.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Sorry for being rude, just edited my post.

And if you’re not an leftist don’t worry, you’re no loser then.

All good.

I think we should be nice to everyone though... until we all get along, in some weird way, or at least we try -- we're all on our own.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

There is this....from his speech today

This country is doing better than it ever has before, economically,” Trump said, touting his plan to slap tariffs on foreign goods.

He added: “It's all working out. Just remember: what you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

What a bizarre thing to say ......Amiright ?

Maybe not so bizarre after all

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command
George Orwell

I believe in only actions, not words of rhetoric.

So are you saying that Trump's words are only words of rhetoric.....
Or did you mean George Orwell's

You don't have to answer. I know which is which.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Spreading legs to Putin is being tough?
Only the Trump cult will believe this crap.

Hahahaha,

Only the left would make a big deal about what Putin and Trump do diplomatically and try to spin it as Trump capitulating to Putin.

We serve the master. Yesss!!! YASS!!! So predictable! So brave!

Not daring to say that Russia interfered in US elections in front of Putin just shows what a big of a sissy Trump is.
You can have as many emotional outbursts as you wish but that won't change the fact that Donnie got bitch slapped in front of the whole world.
He is again trying to involve democrats and other Americans to please Putin. How can you support such a bitch?

uh huh. Totally pleasing putin. Yeah right. I guess you have no clue how diplomacy works.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Are you seriously high?

Its a well established fact that Putin has a hardcore vendetta against Hillary... He holds her personally responsible for instigating the anti-Putin protests back in 2011, after she drew such a hard line against Russia and their flawed election process.

Its the very reason why Putin was so passionately motivated to interfere with the US political process in 2016 and destroy Hillary's credibility.

Though, I highly doubt even Putin himself had any idea how successful it was going to be... lol.
edit on 24-7-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

His attempted manipulations should be easily transparent now, and they are to most.

And what is this additional idiocy? He believes the Russians have the capability to sway any election, except HIS?

edit on 7/24/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
That's a good point, and I'm glad the President is coming around.

Just making Trump loose congress would be good for Russia, he'll be a lame duck, there'll be more chaos and confusion, he'll be pissed off and they'll have a hard time cooperating. And on top of that, the most fanatical elements of Trump's base have been primed to expect a red wave. They'd be mad. Of course the same applies to the left as well.

I still think Putin will hope for Trump in 2020 though.

Now, this doesn't mean Russia can just push a button and decide who Americans vote for. But it sure as hell pays to try.

You're the one who's screaming about it, man. OP was totally reasonable.

oh yeah screaming at the top of my lungs. So triggered omg. I think I might scream at the sky like a liberal. No matter what the msm says, I'm not the fool.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What do others think? Will Russia change sides and start an online campaign against the Republicans this time around?

I think Russia wanted Hillary all along. It certainly was more in line with their investments in the Clinton Foundation, Podesta Brothers, Obama's "Tell Putin that after the election I'll have more flexibility" hotmic debacle, Clinton's recruitment of Silicon Valley tech firms to create the Skoldovo tech hub in Russia which the Pentagon said was a honeypot for industrial espionage against the US, the stand down order, and her husband's highly paid speaker tour of Russia... let's be honest here, while Mueller chases Chinese whispers regarding a phantom Russia/Trump collusion case, there is a mountain of evidence that Clinton, Obama, and the DNC were working closely with Russia all along and were the intended "beneficiaries" of Russian election meddling.

Chasing whispers? You don't get grand juries to indict 12 Russian GRU operatives based on whispers. Mueller's team was able to see exactly what those guys were doing and when--and none of it was to the benefit of Billary and crew.

Frontline had an excellent piece on this. Putin saw what was happening in places like Libya, decided the United States was responsible for it, and worried the same thing would happen to him. He feared Hillary would pursue more of the same. Right or wrong about the US being the cause, the Arab spring definitely had his attention.

Obviously Bad Vlad doesn't care about the ridiculous left/right divisions in this country. He'll use his shady tactics to get whatever it is he thinks will benefit him. But if he does think disrupting the midterms to favor the democrats is somehow to his advantage, then it would be great to hear why. For now, it looks like he's got POTUS right where he wants him--dancing like a little orange poodle in his lap.
edit on 24-7-2018 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Meanwhile China has a bowl of popcorn laughing at the USA planning for a war while everyone is focused on Trump/Russia. Brilliant Sun Tzu tactics at play.

China's end goal is complete domination of the pacific ocean and the submission of American power.
edit on 24-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think Russia wanted Hillary all along. It certainly was more in line with their investments in the Clinton Foundation, Podesta Brothers, Obama's .

Let's put all the looney alt right fan fiction aside.
You guys claimed before Trump got elected that Hillary would start WW3 against Russia. Now you are saying how Russia wanted Hillary all along?
How ridiculous can you be?
Why do you think Russia would prefer a actual politician to lead your country over a baffoon reality TV show star with no experience in politics and diplomacy what so ever?!
Just because your minimum wage has been raised with 0.03$, an hour does not make Trump some 4d chess diplomatic genius.

edit on 24-7-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Chasing whispers? You don't get grand juries to indict 12 Russian GRU operatives based on whispers.

You sure do when that grand jury is convened from Washington DC as part of a high profile left wing witch hunt and the prosecution cites "national security" as their rationale for the charges. and then there's this... freebeacon.com...
They knew what was happening and allowed it to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join