It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strength of your energy??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Its seems many people in this message board is capably, or at least practices certain abilties. What I would like to know is, what is the ability of your energy?

As for my self, i've been trying to strengthen my ability to sence, feel, and see indiviuals energy. My ability is mainly concerning energy, i see many people here speaking about "energy vampires", I am one, I like to find the source of any energy, and the strengths and weaknesses. And then try to reorganize it, much like a "healer", but alot more deeper.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can tell a person's emotional state and if they are lying or telling the truth 100% of the time, if I am near to them. I can read the thoughts of most people quite accurately. I actively control energy wehn it comes to events and probabilities in my life (from making the intention to get a certain job by a certain date to deciding what comes up next on my shuffled playlist). I practice Zen meditation, and am currently studying the control and manipulation of my energy body. I'm sure there are people here with much more sophisticated control of subtle energy!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've found with each ability, each energy, there are specific atributes, color, symbols, number, signs, words, ect.
Now I know many of you whom practice wish not to reveal specific information (symbols, signs, ect) But if you can let me know, let me know what attributes are important to you, and what is there importance?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've seen aura's since I was a child. What I attribute to each color is different than what others might attribute, I'm sure. As what I have read and heard from others about certain aura colors is different than my feelings and interpretations of those colors. I do not think these are attributed to the persons emotional state at the time, as the color has never changed on people over time. Also this is an in person ability, as I cannot read auras of people on television or from videos, I have tried.

Also as for seeing/feeling energy, I can focus in on what appears to be small translucent orbulets that move in circular patterns along what appear to be invisible paths. Whenever I do find them I do have a sense of renewal of energy and I feel revived as if I just woke from a good nap.

Also as p a v e l said I too have what I call Truthseer ability. I have 100% accurate, as in I have never been wrong, in telling whether or not a person is lieing to me or not. I cannot read minds or make objects move.

I do meditate and have gone on vision quests to get guidance. I believe in strong family bonds even from those that have passed on. My family is rather large and very close knit.

I give all the praise to God for every aspect of my life, though I am nowhere near perfect I do know that when I am closer to God the stronger the effects appear to be.

Phae

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phaethor
I've seen aura's since I was a child. What I attribute to each color is different than what others might attribute, I'm sure. As what I have read and heard from others about certain aura colors is different than my feelings and interpretations of those colors. I do not think these are attributed to the persons emotional state at the time, as the color has never changed on people over time. Also this is an in person ability, as I cannot read auras of people on television or from videos, I have tried.

Indeed, each person has there own color, the color of there energy, its doesn't change, because each person has there strengths and abilities, so the conclusion that I have come to is that each color repesents a specific combination a strengths in the energy.
For me It's not so much as "seeing" the color of a persons energy, but "feeling" the color, I know this is hard to consider, but those who have the same ability as myself would understand.

Originally posted by Phaethor

I give all the praise to God for every aspect of my life, though I am nowhere near perfect I do know that when I am closer to God the stronger the effects appear to be.

Phae

Phae.. This is the first post i've read of yours, I can alreay tell you are a person of great knowledge and strength. I've come to realize that no one can true obtain pure energy with out complete balance. (Mental, Physical, and Spiritual), that includes God. It is because of him that we are what we are, or I should say It's because of him that we can achieve such strength.

In the near future I'd would injoy digging alittle deeper on this subject with you, If you wish to.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Interesting subject and responses.
As likely as it may be to prejudice people's future responses to my posts, I'll answer as honestly as I believe it was meant to be answered.
I learned how to "feel" people's energies and subsequently control my own, through the use of '___' many years ago. I know how that sounds but it's the truth.
Over a period of about 10yrs and many hundreds of trips, whereby I progressively controled the "set" and the "setting" of those trips, I learned how to reach out and touch others around me with whatever this energy is that we are composed of.
Later, the drug was not needed as my mind and "soul" learned how to recognize and manipulate it sans the lysergic crutch.
This eventually led me to briefly explore kirlian photography and it's relationship to the supposed aura which it purported to photograph. Falsly, I found; however, my very first published scientific article had to do with some of this subsequent exploration, mapping out altered states of consciousness using the process, so it wasn't a totally wasted effort..and hey, it DID produce pretty pictures!
Anyway, I've always enjoyed subconsciously sensing, then "playing with", these energy "vampires" who, usually, and not unlike other types of bullies in real life, know how to "dish it out" but find it an extremely uncomfortable experience to "take it", as I delight in doing when confronted.
I've never used it maliciously, rather, I simply teach these folks, who usually didn't realize such things were possible because most folks are ignorant of their personal energy capabilities, that suddenly, everything they "knew" or assumed, was wrong. A valuable lesson to most novices just coming into the lessor stages of personal knowledge.
I hope that doesn't sound egotistical because, as someone famous once said, it ain't bragging if you can "DO" it.
)
Anyway, that's a peek into my personal opinion and experience on the matter.
bubbabak

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bubbabak
Interesting subject and responses.
As likely as it may be to prejudice people's future responses to my posts, I'll answer as honestly as I believe it was meant to be answered.
I learned how to "feel" people's energies and subsequently control my own, through the use of '___' many years ago. I know how that sounds but it's the truth.
Over a period of about 10yrs and many hundreds of trips, whereby I progressively controled the "set" and the "setting" of those trips, I learned how to reach out and touch others around me with whatever this energy is that we are composed of.
Later, the drug was not needed as my mind and "soul" learned how to recognize and manipulate it sans the lysergic crutch.
This eventually led me to briefly explore kirlian photography and it's relationship to the supposed aura which it purported to photograph. Falsly, I found; however, my very first published scientific article had to do with some of this subsequent exploration, mapping out altered states of consciousness using the process, so it wasn't a totally wasted effort..and hey, it DID produce pretty pictures!
Anyway, I've always enjoyed subconsciously sensing, then "playing with", these energy "vampires" who, usually, and not unlike other types of bullies in real life, know how to "dish it out" but find it an extremely uncomfortable experience to "take it", as I delight in doing when confronted.
I've never used it maliciously, rather, I simply teach these folks, who usually didn't realize such things were possible because most folks are ignorant of their personal energy capabilities, that suddenly, everything they "knew" or assumed, was wrong. A valuable lesson to most novices just coming into the lessor stages of personal knowledge.
I hope that doesn't sound egotistical because, as someone famous once said, it ain't bragging if you can "DO" it.
)
Anyway, that's a peek into my personal opinion and experience on the matter.
bubbabak

This does not sound wrong or wierd, drugs have a big role in all of this, certain drugs do help you to jump right to a certain state of mind, a stated of mind that is one needs to achieve to obtain certain abilitys and/or skills, but it can only you help so much, so in time one can learn to achieve this level on there own, as you have done.
I myself have done so as well with different types of drugs, most common is THC, others are '___', and MDMA.
Keep in mind that when I did this, I knew my limit, I knew the consequenses, and the risk.

As far as "energy vampires" are concerned, I myself am one, but not in the way most people think. I feed off of others energy, feelings, and emotions, but I do so inorder to help others around me, what better way to know what a person is thinking or feeling, then to get a taste of there energy.
I also use good energies to my advantage, helping meself through the day, by using the good, happy, healthy energys around me.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by Psypress_Dragon]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
exactly; I hope you noticed I took care to point to a specific, malicious type of vampire. And yes, I too feel the rush of "feeding" when the circumstances dictate and effects are negligible on those around.
I sense we have much in common, if not in fact of circumstance, then certainly in reaching a place that is, ahem, shall I really say it.....evolved, each with our unique yet strangely similar viewpoints of the same thing, but knowing ourselves in less ego-oriented terms than many of the readers of this exchange. Wonderfully, for me at least, I have to nod to the wisdom of teachers in many various branches of belief, whom all conclude that the more we know, the more humble and less certain that we know anything at all, really

Nice to meetcha.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I find that I am not a "vampire" most of the time, but instead that I am a strong beacon of energy. Whenever I am with someone and they are nervous, I always silently emit enough positive energy to overshadow the harmful effects of the nervousness, for instance. It can be annoying when people radiate energy like it's Christmas lights...at random frequencies, like they are drowning. It makes me lose my focus!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can turn energy into money for certain people that share energy frequency characteristics closely matching my own. I can move my energy around my body. I can make it spin. I can expand and contract it.

Once I realized energy vampirism was taking place and what it was, I immediately detached the "feeding tubes" both input and output. I closed my field except for certain times when I feel like feeding the "gods". This is useful for getting some slack from all the sh** they throw in my path. My energy comes from inside. I do respect energy vampires as well as energy creators. Its great that we can take time out of our busy adventures, put our differences behind us and chat on ATS.

Now, let's break the hold this physical world has on us. Decide for sure if we wish to be energy vampires or creators and learn the consequences of that choice. Expand the energy body so it can hold the mass of the physical body [E=MC^2 anyone?]. Vibrate the two bodies in unison. And get the hell on. No pun intended.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Energy vampires? I doubt that they exist.

It is possible that someone takes your energy, but that is in physical terms, not through a message board. If your kids or friends bug you too much, you'll loose your energy. That is fine. But they are not energy vampires!!

If there is an issue concerning you and your business partner regarding money, you may loose energy due to the stress taking so much from you. That is natural.

But how do you know, that a particular person is intentionally taking energy from you, in order to feed on you? Especially doing all this through the virtual world? In this situation you seem to be fragile, and he seems to get stronger. Yet you can't even remember, that it was the other way around. So what was the cause of this dramatic change? I tell you: He learned to let go, and he was able to become completely independent from the major issue. While you still stick to the business, and you make a life and death situation from all of it. Now this is what sucks your energy, not the other person.

Still, you blame him for the outcome, you think that he is the cause of all this, therefore he is hostile and evil.

Am I correct? Think about it!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I am one, I like to find the source of any energy, and the strengths and weaknesses. And then try to reorganize it, much like a "healer", but alot more deeper.

I'm wondering , do you know what a true energy vampire is?

what is the ability of your energy?

I'm sorry I don't know what exactly your question is.

I am Empathic and Precognitive and partialy Telekinetic.
If someone is very nervous, even though there not visibly showing it, I'll start feeling that way.
Sometimes I'll sense what is about to happen a few swconds before it happens, sometimes I'll remember something that has'nt happened yet, I also get Dwja vu alot.
If I concentrate hard enough I can move a small object an inch at the most, but it doesnt always work.

As for controlling energy and manipulating things, I can not.
Nor have I met anyone who can control things on high levels such as moving a a football with there mind, or making something they want happen.
Nor have I ever

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Energy vampires? I doubt that they exist.

It is possible that someone takes your energy, but that is in physical terms, not through a message board. If your kids or friends bug you too much, you'll loose your energy. That is fine. But they are not energy vampires!!

If there is an issue concerning you and your business partner regarding money, you may loose energy due to the stress taking so much from you. That is natural.

But how do you know, that a particular person is intentionally taking energy from you, in order to feed on you? Especially doing all this through the virtual world? In this situation you seem to be fragile, and he seems to get stronger. Yet you can't even remember, that it was the other way around. So what was the cause of this dramatic change? I tell you: He learned to let go, and he was able to become completely independent from the major issue. While you still stick to the business, and you make a life and death situation from all of it. Now this is what sucks your energy, not the other person.

Still, you blame him for the outcome, you think that he is the cause of all this, therefore he is hostile and evil.

Am I correct? Think about it!

Humans eat cows. Leaches suck blood. Does it make them evil? No. There's no evil here. There's no blame to be placed. No anger. No contempt.

But saying that the situation causes energy drain when the situation wouldn't exist if not for the participants, it utterly incorrect. Am I wrong with that point? Just because it is not conscious doesn't disavow them of the responsibility. There is no judgement or punishment of not being conscious except for the hell of not being conscious of one's true potential. I'm just an umpire. Call 'em as I see 'em.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The fact that ithe whole issue concerns your miney, makes you suspect things. That is clear, anyone would be at the same point in this situation. People may do anything for money.

However, there should be some realistic basics regarding the issue, because it is not some pity amount, to be explained away in either good or bad direction... just because there is some (usually fake) literature on it.

I am not being offensive, nor am trying to influence you by imitating anger, but there are things you need to comprehend deeply in order to forget all that bull you feed your mind every single day with. Whatever you read is usually hoax and means nothing but causes you paranoia and hostile desires.

You should see an usual pattern in what you read and come up with, then later being de/bunked. Not everything is the Truth what you see. But your problem is that what you experience regarding your business partner MUST be backed up, and you find yourself confused with so many liar information surrounding you. Of course, you tend to believe the words of a liar rather then your business partner, because the liar has nothing to do with your money. But that liar is gaining popularity and money by publishing his hoax.

Energy vampires don't exist. It is a different issue, and has nothing to do with paranormal phenomena!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The fact that ithe whole issue concerns your miney, makes you suspect things. That is clear, anyone would be at the same point in this situation. People may do anything for money.

However, there should be some realistic basics regarding the issue, because it is not some pity amount, to be explained away in either good or bad direction... just because there is some (usually fake) literature on it.

I am not being offensive, nor am trying to influence you by imitating anger, but there are things you need to comprehend deeply in order to forget all that bull you feed your mind every single day with. Whatever you read is usually hoax and means nothing but causes you paranoia and hostile desires.

You should see an usual pattern in what you read and come up with, then later being de/bunked. Not everything is the Truth what you see. But your problem is that what you experience regarding your business partner MUST be backed up, and you find yourself confused with so many liar information surrounding you. Of course, you tend to believe the words of a liar rather then your business partner, because the liar has nothing to do with your money. But that liar is gaining popularity and money by publishing his hoax.

Energy vampires don't exist. It is a different issue, and has nothing to do with paranormal phenomena!

Are you talking to me? Who said anything about a business partner and a liar? I'm just a delusional paranoid sociopath that took way too many drugs.

Seriously though, I don't have a biz partner. Nor do I believe what I read. If I were to type what I actually know to be true I wouldn't need a keyboard.

If "vampire" conjures up evil images for you then the mirror may need to turn inward.

But yea, who is this liar and biz partner you are talking about?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Are you talking to me? Who said anything about a business partner and a liar?

Seriously though, I don't have a biz partner.

Yes, I am talking about you.
You just read too much stuff, and you force yourself to believe them in order to prove yourself that your business partner is hostile to you.

All I can say, that you will see the outcome. No need to promise things for you, because that would make you suspect and you couldn't sleep. But just think of what people you "met" through that seven years compared to what you see now.

I have seen what you went through those years, so partially I can understand you.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Are you talking to me? Who said anything about a business partner and a liar?

Seriously though, I don't have a biz partner.

Yes, I am talking about you.
You just read too much stuff, and you force yourself to believe them in order to prove yourself that your business partner is hostile to you.

All I can say, that you will see the outcome. No need to promise things for you, because that would make you suspect and you couldn't sleep. But just think of what people you "met" through that seven years compared to what you see now.

I have seen what you went through those years, so partially I can understand you.

Please explain because you aren't making any sense. I don't have a business partner. The last 7 years were spent being a slave in corporate america. But now, I'm an army of one. If you are trying to read my energy do be aware that my subconscious is good at blocking. I consulted an empath recently and she couldn't read anything. She also made mention that a web site she was going to send me gave her a 404 error message. I appreciate the effort though.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psypress_Dragon
Phae.. This is the first post i've read of yours, I can alreay tell you are a person of great knowledge and strength. I've come to realize that no one can true obtain pure energy with out complete balance. (Mental, Physical, and Spiritual), that includes God.

Thank you. I too believe that Balance in all aspects of Life strengthens us, our physical, spiritual and mental bodies. I have been told I have an almost unnatural natural balance. I find that the mental and spiritual clarity and balance that I have emits physically as well.

Originally posted by Psypress_Dragon
In the near future I'd would injoy digging alittle deeper on this subject with you, If you wish to.

That would be fine with me.

Originally posted by p a v e l
I find that I am not a "vampire" most of the time, but instead that I am a strong beacon of energy.

I too feel a stronger draw to being a force that helps to control the flow of energies in a positive manner. Whenever I am around others that are nervous or anxious, frightened, scared or angry, I am at my highest ability to shape those energies into positive ones. Most everyone I know says I am a good leader, teacher, coach type, and many say I should get into politics because of my ability to make moving speaches that tend to energies all those around me.

I have met those that however do "feed" off the energies of others. In those cases the more depressed, nervous, angry that others get the more powerful those "feeders" get. At times when I find myself around them, It is much more difficult to control a positive energy field. It waxes and wanes with the efforts I give and the efforts they are trying to absorb.

Originally posted by iori_komei
sometimes I'll remember something that has'nt happened yet

I attempt to "remember" the solution to problems or issues that I know of, even if I am not aware of any particulars to the problem or issue at all. This works more often than it doesn't. It is very much like having a feeling of Deja Vu or having an Epiphany.

This is a very enlightening topic.

Phae

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have no desire to share with anyone anything about this "energy" or "abilities"....

Put it this way... there is no limit, secondly imagination is the most powerful weapon....

short example. (Kind of a sloppy example)
If you were a well dressed person (suits) and you went around telling everyone you have a million dollars in the bank.... then you're only worth a million...
But if you walked around in thousand dollar suits and never told anyone how much you were worth, or how much you have than they'd assume you were a billionaire...

The only advantage to knowing someone elses abilities is so you can weigh the odds and judge yourself, however, accordingly.
In any sense... it benefits no one to brag, and no one to judge...
therefore you had better pay close attention to what comes out of your mouth, because you will be judged accordingly, it's a difficult discipline but one that is very important.

Do remember that what you look for is right infront of your eyes (anyone understand that sentence on a deeper level?)

EDIT: Horrible Grammar

[edit on 23/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I have no desire to share with anyone anything about this "energy" or "abilities"....

Put it this way... there is no limit, secondly imagination is the most powerful weapon....

short example. (Kind of a sloppy example)
If you were a well dressed person (suits) and you went around telling everyone you have a million dollars in the bank.... then you're only worth a million...
But if you walked around in thousand dollar suits and never told anyone how much you were worth, or how much you have than they'd assume you were a billionaire...

The only advantage to knowing someone elses abilities is so you can weigh the odds and judge yourself, however, accordingly.
In any sense... it benefits no one to brag, and no one to judge...
therefore you had better pay close attention to what comes out of your mouth, because you will be judged accordingly, it's a difficult discipline but one that is very important.

Do remember that what you look for is right infront of your eyes (anyone understand that sentence on a deeper level?)

EDIT: Horrible Grammar

[edit on 23/2/05 by dnero6911]

Remember, we are still on the playground here. There is no judgement or punishment. If you don't get it you try again and again and again.

There are other advantages to knowing someone else's abilities. It's not a contest. It's simply sharing. To know others are experiencing the same thing is the advantage. It solidifies things in the mind for the individual.

Sure there are no limits. But when you are veiled every thing is new. And given the contrast to the status quo these realizations can be rather profound.

Yes, the secrets to existence are right infront of our eyes. But don't go taking all the fun out of playing hide-and-seek with God. And please don't tell people they will be judged on sharing of themselves. I think that's rather mean.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join