It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.i. mind control responsible for mandela effect i was not lying

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: howtonhawky
How could we be spiritual beings and physical beings without having overlaying patterns?

Define what an 'overlaying pattern' actually is first. What does that even mean?

Of coarse if one does not believe in the bible then the answer is clear but personally i feel as though we are connected to more than just ourselves.

I do not believe in the bible or religion or god(s), but a person does not need any of that to feel a connection with the world around them. I can find beauty in a landscape or a sunset, the vastness of the stars at night, the love for my kids. I don't have to believe in a book of fairy tales to find connection and love in the universe.

I would seriously question the mentality and intention of someone who cannot find a connection to something without a book or religion telling them how.

I have seen too much in my life and understand the yuge capabilities of the human mind to believe that we are limited to just our own skull.

Like what? WHat have you seen that suggests we exist outside of our physical bodies? I would love to believe that the thing we call consciousness or the 'real me' is more than just the current combination of neurones, synapses, memories and DNA. I would love to think there is more to existence than the physical. I have yet to see it.

Also no energy goes to waste in the universe.

Sure, but that doesn't mean you have something transcendental or ethereal about you. It just means the elements of your body will go back, at some point, to their original components. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed doesn't mean you have a soul.

Now if we are connected to more than just ourselves and let's say we have some type of filter that separates ourselves from those other connections and that filter is not functioning 100% that alone could explain why some hear voices and others act irrationally.

What filter? Where does it sit? How does it operate? How does it filter? WHAT does it filter? How are the filter parameters set? Your suggestion has way too many questions that suggest something other than us, other than evolution, was at play. And there is no evidence of that.
your a good guy. I get that.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

There is no point in defining anything to you.

The reason is because you are not a believer.

I covered that in the post.

Of coarse if one does not believe in the bible then the answer is clear

I mean come on if you can not even grasp the term over laying pattern then you are putting zero effort forth in understanding and all effort into not seeing any correlations.

Here is some wiki for you but there is no need to keep referencing your non beliefs. I fully understand you are grounded in things you can grab or reach physically.

In mathematics, physics, and art, a moiré pattern (/mwɑːrˈeɪ/; French: [mwaʁe]) or moiré fringes are large-scale interference patterns that can be produced when an opaque ruled pattern with transparent gaps is overlaid on another similar pattern. ... Moiré patterns appear in many different situations.
Moiré pattern - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...é_pattern

I am not sure if such filter exist and i wonder if you realize this is the place for speculation and not so much the place for nay sayers? One can not really rule out such until humans achieve complete understanding of the human mind and all processes.

At the same time where would science be without scouffers and close minded individuals to act as a spring board for break throughs.

Most if not all understanding and inventions have started from a place of negativity. So in that sense perhaps your unbelief will someday be partly responsible for a cure to unbelief itself and a new type of spring board can be used.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
There is no point in defining anything to you.
The reason is because you are not a believer.

So i have to believe in the bible to understand or discuss anotherside's position?

I am not sure if such filter exist and i wonder if you realize this is the place for speculation and not so much the place for nay sayers? One can not really rule out such until humans achieve complete understanding of the human mind and all processes.

Of course, I don't disagree. However, I genuinely have a concern for anotherside's mental state. I will admit when I initially read anotherside's earlier posts and threads I was belittling and for that I do apologise to anotherside.

And of course you're right, this is the Grey Area. But, there's a place for mental distractions and creative daydreaming, etc. But i personally think we're ignoring bigger problems here.

Most if not all understanding and inventions have started from a place of negativity. So in that sense perhaps your unbelief will someday be partly responsible for a cure to unbelief itself and a new type of spring board can be used.

Germ theory, evolution, astrophysics, chemistry, biology, mathematics -- you're saying those areas of human study and innovation 'mostly' came from negativity? How so? I disagree. And I don't see how me questioning the validity of some of the statements made here means my mind is closed. People are discussing these things as if they are factual.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Yes if you believed in the bible then these topics would not seem so unfactual and us even discussing things beyond that point gets us nowhere.

The difference seems to be as simple as glass half full or half empty question.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

You're right, none of that has been found, that's the whole point, ya dingus.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cellardo0r

What is your point?

You are not making sense.

Calling me a dingus cause i could not find remnants of stouffers stovetop?

Are you confusing it with something else that does exist?

Like a purchase made ten yrs ago that people try to cover up but was made no doubt. The things are not the same at all.

VARIMI

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: anotherside

Nope you just can not accept you are a bit poorly and your memory is not 100% accurate.

And you cannot accept that your beliefs do not rule the day and never will be proven.

On the other hand...the increase of reality morphing and shifting will eventually find its way to everyone.

The most fun of all is watching those who were "so sure" the science was sound while they lose their minds trying to piece back together a fractured reality.

Your assumptions are right at times..but all too often massively incomplete and frankly an utter waste of time.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: anotherside
you just keep touting that against my evidence. My picture of a heart shaped box burn on my leg that appeared and dissapeared within hours. If i did it to myself the scar would remain. No scar not even visible anymore. And this article matches what ive heard from voices.

anotherside, look, I don't want to be mean, but you have never once provided a shred of evidence for your claims. And, let's be brutally honest - your use of tech and sci-fi terms to describe your...'conditions' is very, very out there. Most of them don't make any sense.

And what is more likely -- some nefarious force, appliance AI or Stranger Things portal is mucking about with timelines which affect, and only seemingly affect pop culture and apparently now stuffing, or, human beings are making memory mistakes and remembering things incorrectly due to the heavy influence of social media and the internet?

I suspect the latter and recent scientific studies (which I linked earlier) seem to support that.

But honestly mate -- if you are genuinely, honestly and seriously 'hearing voices' - for the love of Randyvs' God -- seek medical help. No insults, no mockery, no demeaning insult intended. You seem to have been suffering from this, whatever it is, for a long time. I genuinely worry for you

You should be a hell of alot more worried for yourself...your programming leaves no room for advancement.

Most of you have no clue that these things are not medically recognized i gather.

When things go real haywire.....your gonna be the ones screaming for help.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
You should be a hell of alot more worried for yourself...your programming leaves no room for advancement.

Explain. What do you mean my programming? Please explain your statement.

Most of you have no clue that these things are not medically recognized i gather.

"Most of you", you say, separating yourself from 'us', suggestion YOU are medically recognised and are in the know of special knowledge leading scientific communities are not. Sure, ok.

When things go real haywire.....your gonna be the ones screaming for help.

What things will go real haywire? Like what?

Are you the sort who believes the govts and TPTB have special machines and devices that control the population through common, everyday technology? No, I don't mean mass media, social media, etc. I mean like what our OP believes: secret radio frequencies that control your mind. Is that your stance?

Instead of the usual ATS horsesh*t posts of, "I have knowledge and you don't but i won't tell you direct, instead I will speak in metaphors and anecdotes" -- please clearly elaborate on your statements above.
edit on 29-7-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Most if not all understanding and inventions have started from a place of negativity.

Why do so many make such absolute idiotic statements that just don't fit the wider reality on ATS?

Sorry if it offends you but seriously?

Most if not all?

all understanding an inventions in human history?

are you for real?

Yes if you believed in the bible then these topics would not seem so unfactual and us even discussing things beyond that point gets us nowhere.

Believing the bible has nothing to do with OP is and has been saying.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

LOL

Not even an once of an attempt to understand...

I am not offended at all. Just ashamed of the lack of understanding here.

Have you ever heard the saying "necessity is the mother of all invention"?

Necessity is a negative.

I you have a need for something but do not have it then you are in a negative state. That added to all the negativity that scoffers throw in the direction of any one who dares to dream of new paths. They always show up.

I never claimed that the op and the bible were related. I made the true statement that if someone does not believe in the bible then they could not likely believe the op. The key to what i was saying is a lack of faith closes many doors for many investigators. Some things require a leap of faith.

On a positive note i totally see the op's life getting better in terms of adjusting to all he is sensing and reacting to.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

LOL Not even an once of an attempt to understand...

ounce?

If you meant 'ounce' then you are so far off you are in another universe.

Necessity is a negative.

from your perception it may be.

Do you know you can change your perception and necessity can be a positive?

I never claimed that the op and the bible were related. I made the true statement that if someone does not believe in the bible then they could not likely believe the op.

well I guess the bible does speak a lot of deception and understanding how a person deceives themselves is a good tool to use when observing OPs writings.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

here have a u.

The rest is rubbish.

It takes positivity to bring an invention from a negative.

We call it work.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

here have a u. The rest is rubbish. It takes positivity to bring an invention from a negative. We call it work.

Its like talking to a 10 year old whose just stringing words together trying to sound intelligent.

You do realize your posts through out this thread have be almost completely nonsensical? And the sentences that DID make even a twinge of sense, were wrong?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

here have a u. The rest is rubbish. It takes positivity to bring an invention from a negative. We call it work.

Its like talking to a 10 year old whose just stringing words together trying to sound intelligent.

You do realize your posts through out this thread have be almost completely nonsensical? And the sentences that DID make even a twinge of sense, were wrong?

That is your perception.

You got some meds for me doc?

seriously though if you can not understand that a need is a negative and a creation is a positive then you are off yourself.

i think you see and hear only what is pleasing to your own view.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You got some meds for me doc?

Possibly.

if you can not understand that a need is a negative

That is complete non-sense.

a creation is a positive

Also complete nonsense

then you are off yourself.

Says the person who has a history of making up their own definitions to words (see above) and then feigning some intellectual superiority.

Curious, how old are you? Whats your background, your profession? What in any way qualifies you as an authority on anything youre speaking about?
edit on 29-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

lay off the drugs doc.

your hatred is getting the best of your perception

do you have some kind of a valid point to make or are you just here to berate fellow members cause you are shallow and board?

when you break down post msm style it shows your true intentions.

of coarse you can not understand any point i am making cause you are here simply for ensuing discontent.

have a wonderful evening

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

lay off the drugs doc.

Im sure the zantac isnt causing any issues. Strange accusation to level though.

your hatred is getting the best of your perception

Youre projecting in order to not answer my questions, there has bee no hatred, just addressing your post line by line.

do you have some kind of a valid point to make or are you just here to berate fellow members cause you are shallow and board?

You feel berated because I addressed the accusations in you post? Seems a bit sensitive innit? Especially since youre the one making the claims, and name calling other members who are disagreeing with you.

Tisk tisk, if you cant handle other members calling you on the carpet for your statements, then dont make them.

when you break down post msm style it shows your true intentions.

Thats called being thorough. Actually, thats how debates also work.

of coarse you can not understand any point i am making cause you are here simply for ensuing discontent. have a wonderful evening

Ahh so youre not going to answer my question then hmm? Youre going to attempt to insult me, and run.

Well, that says it all the doesnt it

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

here you go.

i hope that answers your questions.

seriously though. i am out for today

if you legitimately have valid questions then by all means form your thoughts ithout hate and present them in a respectful manner and i will gladly do my best to answer them.

keep in mind i believe in stuff you can not see and we should not get bogged down in the usual pits

so far all you have done is to be divisive and dismissive while espousing faux superiority

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

if you legitimately have valid questions then by all means form your thoughts ithout hate and present them in a respectful manner and i will gladly do my best to answer them.

There wasnt any hate, your perception that there was hate doesnt make it reality.

I asked you simple questions and you refused to answer, and a music video is not a valid response to pointed questions.

so far all you have done is to be divisive and dismissive while espousing faux superiority

You mean directly questioning your statements. Thats how discussions work.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join