It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another confirmed fabricated racism sob story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Database with hundreds of examples of hoaxes over the last few decades.
www.fakehatecrimes.org...

Thanks! 👍🏼 Although, I don't know if fake hate crime is the best label, as I believe a hate crime has still been committed. How are we to know that an Arabian is not capable of hating Muslims? Or a person could hate their own race and attempt to do harm to them. Or they could have been "hating" the group they were setting up. Either way a hate crime was committed, it's not up to us to care why or what the motivation or goal was. A hate crime was committed, you punish the person who did it regardless if it was "genuine hate", or a dare, or someone paid you to do it...you may have accomplices but you still committed a hate crime.

But actually... If you really want to be specific...and I do...this is actually worse than a hate crime. If you had just gone out and spray painted the N word or whatever on a wall somewhere, that's you, commuting a crime against society. But this guy, he involved a random, innocent (I can't say why they chose not to tip but we can presume that he did not deserve what happened so he was innocent enough at that point) person in the crime. What he did can cause damage that oftentimes cannot be undone even once their victims innocence is proven. It's almost like shouting "child molestor!" in a prison yard and pointing at a random innocent guy. No matter what, some people are gonna wonder if it's true now.

That's way WAAAY worse than going up to a person's face and calling them "n word" or any other slur. Some people's lives actually improve after something like this, which is why people are enticed by the possibility of becoming a hero "if only someone would do something horribly racist to ME..."

However, I'm quite sure nobody will be making a movie out of his Victim's story. His life will not improve.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
what about when the white women drowned her kids and blamed some black guys. people are people and this is nothing

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Give the waiter the restaurant is what liberals woud say.
Then give him tax breaks because he will have it harder then other restaurant owners after this ordeal

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I totally agree the real victim is the one being blamed unfairly, the net effect on them is far worse than whatever was alleged to have been done to them. It's gotten way out of hand and as we've seen going back to the Duke Rape Case lives can be ruined by accusing others. If their parents weren't rich enough to afford attorneys those boys might be in prison now.

There has to be a severe penalty for faking even seemingly "tame" stuff like graffiti on your own house. It should be at least as harsh as what would happen to someone actually convicted of the same.

I don't believe in "hate crimes". We are asking juries to interpret feelings and attitudes which really have no bearing on the crime. The WHY of a crime isn't the issue, it's what was done - injury to person or property. How the perpetrator felt about it is irrelevant. People are free to hate all they want so long as they don't commit a crime against another person. If by itself it isn't a crime why does it matter when one was committed?We are also creating special protected classes of people when all should be equal under the law.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The WHY of a crime isn't the issue, it's what was done - injury to person or property.

We have always had variable sentences... the difference is that the sentencing is now based on an interpretation of emotions rather than an interpretation of actions.

For instance, murder one is murder one... but there is a difference between killing a nun by driving a wooden stake through her heart in front of her Catholic classroom of students while wearing Dracula fangs, and gunning down the guy who cheated with your wife last night. Both are premeditated murder, but it seems patently obvious that the nun-killer is by far the most dangerous to society, based on his actions.

Under the concept of a "hate crime," a white guy killing a white nun as described above could actually be given a lesser sentence than a white guy gunning down a black man who slept with his wife, especially if he was angry enough to scream out a few well-chosen words just before doing it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo...

I'm shocked that you of all people would actually fall for the terrorism is a bastardization of "the real teachings" BS!

No, it's not a bastardization at all... It's a flat out instruction manual for exactly this sort of S*** and the splodeydope antics!

I'm sure people will hotly and angrily say how dare I condemn an entire religion and all sorts of Judeo-Christian whataboutisms will fly... And honestly to all of you already getting ready to go to keyboard war ...

Don't bother, if you cannot see why those whataboutisms are s*** on your own and can't figure out how I can possibly feel right condemning an entire religion you obviously haven't read Islamic holy books and the Bible side by side ...

I'm no fan of the Bible either truthfully, and organized religion in general is something that I have a problem with.

But to claim some sort of equivalence between Christianity and Islam or the Bible and the Koran/hadith's etc is just outright ASININE.

The Koran etc are essentially a combination psychopath starter kit and world domination for dummies anthology rolled into one. There is nothing of redeeming value in it anywhere. The moral code and lessons for daily life it imparts are utterly repugnant unacceptable and utterly precludes any sort of free open and tolerant society from ever being anything but an obstacle to overcome in the eyes of anyone following even the loosest interpretation of what the books state is proper.

The Bible... Yeah it's got some jacked up s*** in it, but there's stuff of redeeming value in there too, and more importantly it doesn't entirely unequivocally prohibit peaceful equitable coexistence with others. (Except witches and pagans but everyone knows pagans aren't real people anyway)

At the end of the day what I'm really trying to point out here is that this guy was following his sacred instruction manual to the letter when he did what he did in this incident, and that should be a big f***ing problem to people!

Instead I'm one page in and i see the typical yeah but just because this guy is a scumbag doing exactly what his holy book told him to and this fake racist farce bulls*** is an epidemic you still have no right to suggest that this isn't "one or two bad apples"!!!

Frankly, it's pathetic and heart breaking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join