It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News booked the wrong Democrat on a show. She used the spotlight to unload on Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Looks to me like you misread my post. I apologised for not reading clearly the part you highlighted. I then commmented that all news networks are a game show. I further commented that i would listen to any rep with a border idea that did not involve open borders. I hope that clears things up better. I couldnt give a hoot what your political leanings are.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't misread. I just didn't accept your apology because I'm fed up with people assuming things about me I never say in a thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nope.

I was just fresh out of sympathy for the usual suspects whining about Trump.

Lol. Like you ever had that to begin with. Now you are just lying through your teeth.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

“I keep thinking about what we’re putting parents through — imagining how terrifying that must be for those families, imagining how it would feel not knowing if I’d ever see my kids again,” the state senator added. “We have to stop abducting children and ripping them from their parents’ arms, stop putting kids in cages and stop making 3-year-olds defend themselves in court.”

Yep , that Sure is A Load Alright . I Hope She Wore Her Depends while Spewing that Utter Nonsense..........

Fearing that you won't ever see your children again is a "load"? Do you just lack sympathy these days?

Trump haters sure do. Especially when it comes to abortion.

Complete lack of sympathy for a future kid that will never know the joys of being a Trump hater.

Son, are you on drugs?

link   
I would like to add some of my own thoughts on what the guest was speaking on, if I may.

I'm not for open borders surely- but I would like to see a better process of vetting those who come here, and getting it done quickly but still thoroughly.

There was a child who came home from schoool near me recently.... His parents were gone. He had no one to go home to except his neighbors until, who knows what happened to him. ICE had been staking out this apartment complex and snatching anyone who looked like they weren't American (which, gets me everytime because we are a melting pot wtf does an "American" look like?) and they got his parents and either detained them or deported them.

I wanted to cry thinking of how scared and confused that child must have been. Sure people will say It's his parents fault for coming here illegally, but what would you do, if this country became a war zone between civilians, gangs, and politicians, as theirs had?

I'm a supporter of anything we can do, to lend a hand to other families and pull them up the ladder, while enriching our own lives as well. I have never been a fan of stomping on the fingers of those reaching out for help.

Again, not for open borders, but I'm not for throwing these families back to the wolves either, or slamming a door in their face just to slam it.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

“I keep thinking about what we’re putting parents through — imagining how terrifying that must be for those families, imagining how it would feel not knowing if I’d ever see my kids again,” the state senator added. “We have to stop abducting children and ripping them from their parents’ arms, stop putting kids in cages and stop making 3-year-olds defend themselves in court.”

Yep , that Sure is A Load Alright . I Hope She Wore Her Depends while Spewing that Utter Nonsense..........

Fearing that you won't ever see your children again is a "load"? Do you just lack sympathy these days?

No , Only for those who Truly Deserve It . I also think your Violin Strings are out of Tune here , you do not Sound Sincere ......

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Then i retract said apology, and further hope you have a really crappy day.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump haters sure do. Especially when it comes to abortion.

Complete lack of sympathy for a future kid that will never know the joys of being a Trump hater.

Son, are you on drugs?

Threads like this one makes me wish I was.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

No , Only for those who Truly Deserve It . I also think your Violin Strings are out of Tune here , you do not Sound Sincere ......

Just curious, who does deserve sympathy in your opinion ?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

This is pretty much where I stand too. I'm not advocating for 100% open borders. Obviously we DO want to keep the troublemakers out. But equating all illegals with those troublemakers is terrible. The act of illegally hopping the border isn't really that big a deal to me. People will go where they want to go. Some imaginary line in the sand isn't going to stop them.

People like to say that the previous administration was doing this too, but that isn't true. Obama was prioritizing criminals and dangerous people. Trump targets everyone equally. I like the way Obama was going about it. Families just trying to make a better life for themselves were free to live here (albeit illegally) while the criminals and repeat offenders were kicked out.

The only complaint I have against Obama's policy is that I would have liked to see an effort to legitimize those illegals trying to make a better life for themselves so we can properly collect taxes from them and they can be protecting by worker rights regulations. That way they can make a reasonable pay too.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Actually Americans want Mexican children with their parents but they want them in mexico.

The dems are a party swirling the drain right now and nutters like this lady will not help the cause.

If they truly believe trump is a crazy unstable character they shouldn't be acting crazy and unstable in opposition.

November will not save the democratic party.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Actually Americans want Mexican children with their parents but they want them in mexico.

Actually Americans want a whole slew of different things regarding illegal immigration and neither you nor I speak for all of them.

The dems are a party swirling the drain right now and nutters like this lady will not help the cause.

I love this lie you guys have been telling yourselves. There are more first time Democrats running for office across the country than at any time in the recent past and voter registration numbers for the party are WAAAAAY up. So when I see you guys saying this based on selectively edited youtube videos that intentionally make the Dems look bad or, in your case, just because you want to believe it I chuckle.

If they truly believe trump is a crazy unstable character they shouldn't be acting crazy and unstable in opposition.

November will not save the democratic party.

See you Nov 6th. Oh wait, you are waiting until 2020. So I guess not then...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Don't bring your kids over illegally and you will not have to worry about them being separated if caught or abused, raped or killed by the coyotes. Immigrants are welcome here as long that they come here legally.

+3 more 
link   

People like you said trump couldn't possibly win.

See you in November

link   

So you are for open borders. Gotcha.

“Again, my name is Barbara L’Italien,” L’Italien pressed on, “and I refuse to believe that our only options are open borders or —” she continued before the broadcast abruptly ended.

so what are your thoughts on how to fix this?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just curious, who does deserve sympathy in your opinion ?

Well , Simply put , Down on their Luck American Citizens which there are Many in this Country Right Now . Taking Care of Our Own.............

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

People like you said trump couldn't possibly win.

See you in November

And people like you are saying that he can't lose now. Seems to be the same arrogance but in reverse to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So you are for open borders. Gotcha.

“Again, my name is Barbara L’Italien,” L’Italien pressed on, “and I refuse to believe that our only options are open borders or —” she continued before the broadcast abruptly ended.

so what are your thoughts on how to fix this?

They shouldn't have cut her off and let her say her opinion. But what's to fix? She already gave the interview. I guess Fox News could try to salvage their script and see if Kirkpatrick wants to go on the air still.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So the democrat congresswoman from MA believes she has a better approach to the border issues than a democrat congresswoman from the border state of Arizona?

Hmmm...It may indeed be a funny spoof on Fox News, one certainly has to wonder how they did not catch the switch before going into an interview with the hosts?

I actually think this approach was poorly thought out and that it did not help this congresswoman nor who agenda.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

What's a wrong Democrat?

Every single one in that party.

If only they'd fight for legal American citizens civil liberty like they do illegal foreign nationals.

They'be might actually get called liberal.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I do believe the Democrat Congresswoman from MA is saying she has a better approach to the border issues than a traditionally Democrat but pretending to be a Republican billionaire (maybe) businessman from New York City who is currently the President.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join