It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News booked the wrong Democrat on a show. She used the spotlight to unload on Trump.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Because fox , instead of booking someone with an opposing view they reached out to one of the few dems that agree with repubs on the immigration issue.

They were trying to spin. It was obvious.

Just as obvious as when cnn doesn't book guest with opposite opinions.

They just want an echo chamber.

echo chamber = spin = propaganda = fake news.

Real news would have guest from both sides all the time in equal measure.

Does fox or cnn do that?

So you are saying FOX never feature guests with opposing view points? That’s silly.

Echo chamber doesn’t = fake news unless you are echoing fake news.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Both cnn and fox book guests with opposing views.

usually a soft opposer though.

It's very rare for me to see a hard leftest on fox or a hard righty on cnn.

If cnn sometimes books guests with opposing views does that mean they are not fake news? hhmmmmm

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Both cnn and fox book guests with opposing views.

usually a soft opposer though.

It's very rare for me to see a hard leftest on fox or a hard righty on cnn.

If cnn sometimes books guests with opposing views does that mean they are not fake news? hhmmmmm

Who would you consider a hard lefty that they don’t or hardly ever put on FOX?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: lakenheath24
So you are for open borders. Gotcha.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

“Again, my name is Barbara L’Italien,” L’Italien pressed on, “and I refuse to believe that our only options are open borders or —” she continued before the broadcast abruptly ended.

The looney unhinged left pulls this double speak constantly.

We shouldn't patrol the border or build a wall; that said, I don't think we should have an open border policy.

People shouldn't be able to own guns with out a ton of red tape that if not followed precisely will make a felon of them; that said, I totally support the people's 2nd amendment rights to own guns with out infringement.

Then the left wonders why people are walking away from their platform. The left's lies are no longer subtle. They are so painfully being shown as deceitful, unhinged, reactionary, blow hards to those that still have a grip on logic.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I would like to add some of my own thoughts on what the guest was speaking on, if I may.

I'm not for open borders surely- but I would like to see a better process of vetting those who come here, and getting it done quickly but still thoroughly.

There was a child who came home from schoool near me recently.... His parents were gone. He had no one to go home to except his neighbors until, who knows what happened to him. ICE had been staking out this apartment complex and snatching anyone who looked like they weren't American (which, gets me everytime because we are a melting pot wtf does an "American" look like?) and they got his parents and either detained them or deported them.

I wanted to cry thinking of how scared and confused that child must have been. Sure people will say It's his parents fault for coming here illegally, but what would you do, if this country became a war zone between civilians, gangs, and politicians, as theirs had?

I'm a supporter of anything we can do, to lend a hand to other families and pull them up the ladder, while enriching our own lives as well. I have never been a fan of stomping on the fingers of those reaching out for help.

Again, not for open borders, but I'm not for throwing these families back to the wolves either, or slamming a door in their face just to slam it.

-Alee

If I was the neighbor I would help the kid and also show him what happens to people who steal there way into Iran, NK, China and so many more. What should happen to you when you steal your way into their country? The kids would at least understand their parent wont be tortured or murdered for body parts.
edit on 25-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I actually think it’s pretty funny Fox News got punked. That tool Jesse Watters does it to people all the time. That being said, I don’t agree with anything she said.

That is the only one I watch on Fox and I haven't seen a punk except the Progs. Show me some Waters being a punk, and I will quit watching his interviews like i did CNN and BS-NBC people with a few exceptions like some Cooper.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

There was nothing "accidental" about it!!

I don't know how many times I have to tell some of you people, FOX...NEWS...IS...ANTI...TRUMP!!!

They are also closet liberals masquerading as conservatives!

It's all a big ruse!

When will people realize this???????

Fox's job is to make conservatives feel like they have a place to get the "real truth'' just like CNN is doing for its victims. If some people believe Fox enough or CNN enough, they will do bad things after trusting the fake news.

Fox bent over to protect Bush the 2nd on so many lies (FBI failed us that time too they were for the R's then) and CNN did the exact same for both of the Clinton's for years and Obama, they all suck and have the same agenda, turn the US over to the world gov body.

We need to wake up and not vote any of them back in. Well I still like the Pauls......

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Why is it the USA has to be the country to have one of the weakest immigration/border laws versus a place like Canada or Portugal or Switzerland or Italy or Russia or China or Japan or Israel or South Korea.

The countries I listed have some of the most toughest border laws. Why do people want the USA to have a weak border???

They need the US weak.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Isurrender73

I don't know. I wasn't the one who implemented the policy to separate them in the first place and put the children in the care of a totally different department than the one that arrested the parents. That is an issue for Trump and his goons to figure out.

if you DONT KNOW, then why are you moaning? How can you have an opinion if you DON'T KNOW any answers?

You don't know any for the record that matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I think he obviously hasn’t thought any of this through. All he is doing is parroting the party line.

A #ing anarchist

I think Krazy is a fascist, he is using the anarchy of open borders to get to the end of the line. By any means necessary at this point. Open borders weakens the US who fight for freedom in distant lands and must be stopped by the Cabal.

It is the Cabal vs the people of the US of A! If they can beat us they can own the Earth. We want fairness, and they don't need that at all! Who's side are you on? Please join me in wanting the people to have freedom and help each country eliminate tyranny.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

“I keep thinking about what we’re putting parents through — imagining how terrifying that must be for those families, imagining how it would feel not knowing if I’d ever see my kids again,” the state senator added. “We have to stop abducting children and ripping them from their parents’ arms, stop putting kids in cages and stop making 3-year-olds defend themselves in court.”

Yep , that Sure is A Load Alright . I Hope She Wore Her Depends while Spewing that Utter Nonsense..........

Fearing that you won't ever see your children again is a "load"? Do you just lack sympathy these days?

If the parents were so concerned then they should bring them through the legal border check points and not cross a river.

(post by LiberLegit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

i guess op is part of the group who believes sex trafficking of minors is okay. Of course even though overwhelming evidence shows there are illegals who pose as parents of little boys and girls who use a loophole to easily cross into the US... it's not enough for OP to see past the BS.

He only see's the liberal talking points of the left, a party that does nothing but destroy. For all of the problems we have going on, we have geniuses over on the left who are calling for a ban, fine and even imprisonment of people who pass out straws.

at the end of the day ... I guess if youre a pedopihle youre going to do whatever it takes to get them little boys and girls.

edit on 27-7-2018 by SeanCepo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Better question is how many hard lefty guest has fox had on (on purpose) in the last year.

VS

How many hard righty guest that cnn has had on in that same year.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Better question is how many hard lefty guest has fox had on (on purpose) in the last year.

VS

Did you ever see this thread I wrote a while back?
FEAR & UNbalanced: Confessions of a 14-Year Fox News Hitman

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

VS

Did you ever see this thread I wrote a while back?
FEAR & UNbalanced: Confessions of a 14-Year Fox News Hitman

No I didn't but wow.
Man the fox loving ats members should really pay attention to this kind of stuff. And although I believe that other news networks do the same kind of shady stuff it is interesting that not a single poster was able to link proof that cnn has done that.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I watched fox news intermittently during the obama admin and did notice some lies, but this may just have been because I was a bleeding heart liberal at the time, but like a lot of people today, I've left the left (too many crazed cultists over there)

I agree that fox news today even, does have a few stories that lacks credibility, but nothing to CNN or MSNBC's extent.
When someone comes here to say that CNN is honest, I can do nothing more than laugh. haha

They dont post proof because it's all over the internet, CNN is so blatant with their lies, actual fabrication of stories that it's become ridiculous.

LIES:
-CNN blames trump with collusion with russia and there is proof
www.youtube.com...
even though producers know there is none

-did you forget about the fish issue? www.youtube.com...

-chris cuomo telling people they are not allowed to read wikileaks www.youtube.com...

-one of the more blatant ones: nancy grace and other reporter fake different locations while the same car shows in both backgrounds www.youtube.com...

-fakes another one www.youtube.com...

This is your trusted news source?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

im guessing you dont watch fox news much, they have bleeding heart liberals on just about every show throughout the entire day

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeanCepo

im guessing you dont watch fox news much, they have bleeding heart liberals on just about every show throughout the entire day

What is a Liberal exactly?

As far as I can tell - - it's the Catch-All-Bucket - - for anything and everything an individual Right Winger doesn't agree with.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

the liberal I was referring to, the bleeding heart liberal would go along with the definition of the current liberal: one who does not see facts, but instead uses emotionally based rhetoric as a foundation for their values.

Not necessarily, many right wingers are formerly leftist who still hold onto the same values they held onto for the past decade. Like me they left the left because of the vitrial and constant furthering towards the left of current liberals.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join