It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News booked the wrong Democrat on a show. She used the spotlight to unload on Trump.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well usually when Fox News has a liberal or a Democrat on, its a soft target that their commenters can use as a punching bag then declare victory. The fact that this lady wasn't the approved punching bag put Fox News in damage control mode because they wouldn't be able to control her opinions.

Though I'm not surprised they cut her off. That was inevitable. I just like seeing Fox News taken out of their comfort zone.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This

For two, the fact that people like you are so worried about punishing them is what causes them to have to seek out the types of jobs you are currently scolding them for having.

Was a lie.

The only thing illegal immigration brings to the table for the open border crowd.

Is slaves.

Nope. The fact that you had to equate these people to slaves to justify your strawman opinion of me just tells me I'm right even more.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What the eff do I have to be worried about ?

I have skills.

hahaha... posting on ATS all day everyday isn't really considered a skill.... unless you're being paid.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wrong.

Unskilled needy people the open borders crowd gets to promise free snip too.

SLAVES.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well usually when Fox News has a liberal or a Democrat on, its a soft target that their commenters can use as a punching bag then declare victory. The fact that this lady wasn't the approved punching bag put Fox News in damage control mode because they wouldn't be able to control her opinions.

Though I'm not surprised they cut her off. That was inevitable. I just like seeing Fox News taken out of their comfort zone.

Lol, you act as if fox news is going to go under.

This is what we call a big fat nothing burger.

link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

What else do I do behind this monitor eh?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

And if your options are travel across harsh terrain to what could be a better life or let your daughter and wife be raped by the cartels while your son is executed by their death squads which would you choose as better parenting?

Or they could do something really crazy like over throw their government and fix their own problems. The history books are full of thing like that happening.

So easy to say.

It's always easy to say but damn near impossible to implement solutions with this crowd.

The southern hemisphere world wide seems to be immigrating North. Why is that?

It is not just America's southern border.

This is a global issue - - needs to be looked at as a global issue - - and solved on a bigger scale.

Anyway, if Judge Jeanine Pirro can go on The View - - . Barbara L’Italien can go on FOX.

Sounds like Barbara got her message across better the Pirro.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Not really... I'm under no illusions that this will change anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What else do I do behind this monitor eh?

Pretty sure I don't want to know... lol...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Then why post a non issue story?

Didn't you just say yesterday or the day before that the quality has gone down here at ATS?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So you'd rather make baseless accusations.

That's nice.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because it makes it easier for the population to communicate.

90% of the country speaks English, what's easier, teaching immigrants (of all nations) English or the inverse?

I think it's just easier to teach both. Why are you implying that we just have to teach one language?

We literally don't just teach one language. People can chose to learn a host of other languages.

I just don't see why we need to require we teach on specific language. Our education system needs to be addressed but your plan would take all the resources just to teach the whole country a specific language (that most wouldn't use).

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Because it's funny and I wanted to talk about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

A hypocrite, got it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Because it makes it easier for the population to communicate.

90% of the country speaks English, what's easier, teaching immigrants (of all nations) English or the inverse?

I think it's just easier to teach both. Why are you implying that we just have to teach one language?

We literally don't just teach one language. People can chose to learn a host of other languages.

And that doesn't need to change. I just feel like Spanish would be a good language to teach everyone in our country and I don't see an issue with doing it.

I just don't see why we need to require we teach on specific language. Our education system needs to be addressed but your plan would take all the resources just to teach the whole country a specific language (that most wouldn't use).

If we taught our children Spanish then they'd start using it, and if they live in or near a major city their chances of actually need it rise considerably.
edit on 24-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A hypocrite, got it.

Actually what you are doing RIGHT now is what I was complaining about in that post. Ridiculing and trolling the OP author instead of actually discussing the OP content.
edit on 24-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So you'd rather make baseless accusations.

That's nice.

I'm not a nice person... why would you assume that I am?

It's all good Sparky... I'm just poking some fun at ya...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Now back to Stuart Varney right after this commercial break.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Dude, the only purpose for you to post this dumb story was to troll the right.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And that doesn't need to change. I just feel like Spanish would be a good language to teach everyone in our country and I don't see an issue with doing it.

Its an added required class for years of a students life. It's putting resources towards that when we're 25th in the world in education. We could put efforts into math, science, history, art, civics and technology.

To do what you're talking about we'd have to have multiple Spanish teachers for each school.

I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't think you understand everything that would go into this task that frankly I don't think should be a priority.

As I've said there are multiple facets of the system that needs to be fixed before taking on frivolous new objectives.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join