It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops called on women breastfeeding their kids, then dozens of breastfeeding moms show up to protest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe if the kid was like 26, but other than that, no.

You monster! Depriving an adult child of much needed sustenance!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

What boggles my mind is that more often than not--at least in all the stories i see--it's WOMEN who complain about other women nursing in public. I can't get my head around it. I mean, this is the ONLY reason we even have boobs, ladies. Wtf?

If you think that's the only reason we have boobs, then you have a very boring sex life

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is a very confusing subject.

Much like the kids are sayin na na na boo boo

Is there an age limit to this public breast feeding?

Can anyone do it or it is just a paternal thing?

Is it legal to buy or sell human milk products?

I get that babies should be able to be fed where ever but no other substance is treated this way.

Perhaps a rule to keep covered would please the most?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

No.

How can it be paternal.

Yes.

Maybe the uptight panty waists just not stare. Except, you know, they want to.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

If you think that's the only reason we have boobs, then you have a very boring sex life

edit on 24-7-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Feeding babies in my parts is actually promoted by local authorities, and the populace just see it as a mother feeding her child. The outrage seems crazy to me...and a bit weird to be honest.

I promote it too, and am not “outraged” about public feeding. I merely appreciate the discrete moms .

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Jeeze!!! Why would ANYONE be afraid of breast!

I'm all for women exposing their mamories, breastfeeding or not. A woman's body is such a sacred, beautiful, sensual canvas of beauty extreme. People are just... yeah, I dont know.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: howtonhawky

No.

How can it be paternal.

Yes.

Maybe the uptight panty waists just not stare. Except, you know, they want to.

lol

I said paternal huh!
musta been a foodian slip
i say cover em up when strangers with danglers are watchin
it seems like there would be more of a market for tity cheese though

seriously though moms giving strangers wood in proximity to your feeding baby could let in unseen unwanted sexual energy.
it is likely that those that have a problem with it are not turned off by it but turned on by the sight of boobs in any fashion. even the life givers

eta also breast feeding in the water with others could be linking you spiritually with everyone else in the water.
edit on 24-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
A woman's body is such a sacred, beautiful, sensual canvas of beauty extreme.
Lol romanticise much? I see plenty of women's bodies at the beach that I wish I hadn't seen.
And what is 'sacred' about a womans body? It's just a regular body to me, and a lactating breast if they are feeding their child.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I breastfed briefly, it was a major BS hassle and not remotely for me, and neither was pumping. There's no beauty in it, that's ridiculous, if that's beautiful, so is snorting McDonalds. It's just food.
But I never did it in public. I'm neither some angry mommy's martyr nor her support backup. I don't need to start s# to feel good about myself or validate my choices in life. I don't need to make others uncomfortable and rub it in to feel like I did something worthwhile with my day.

Very well put .... Couldn't have put it better!!

All these SJW's "Oh look at me" who need to justify their existence.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I was comparing the two , under the “ natural” stance. What if people just pissed in a bucket by the pool ? Perfectly natural thing to do.. why not there ? Don’t get me wrong, I know the two are entirely different, yet they do fall under a “natural” act together.

I breastfed two children, and would always leave the room for a quiet corner somewhere, even around family. If I did have to feed in public, I used a blanket.

That’s just the way I rolled and I make no apologies for it.

Lol!! thats where you went wrong ......

There is no discretion these days ........

You have to put it out there.......

You have to scream "Hey look at me look what I'm doing".....

Even adults have to post on media pic's of the food they are about to eat!!...

Exhibitionism I think is the word.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As a society we're losing our f****** minds. 60% of all pr0n comes from the USA and yet people are freaked out by mothers breastfeeding?? That's exactly what nature designed boobs for! Only a f****** moron would see breastfeeding as a public indecency issue and call in the police.

Pr0n is way more damaging to society, but yeah let's start off with new mums. Crazy times.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I remember being mocked for having my breasts out some years back.

Then again, I'm a dude,

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: StallionDuck
A woman's body is such a sacred, beautiful, sensual canvas of beauty extreme.
Lol romanticise much? I see plenty of women's bodies at the beach that I wish I hadn't seen.
And what is 'sacred' about a womans body? It's just a regular body to me, and a lactating breast if they are feeding their child.

You need more art in your life

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
Star for making me actually laugh out loud

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Star for making me actually laugh out loud

I try

Seriously though. Life itself is a miraculous thing. Women and their ability to birth life is an intricate form of art in itself. As for anything more, I think the feminine form is the most ..... words don't well describe. It's just beautiful. Maybe that's just the male in me

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm with you on the whole life and birth thing

...I'd never do it, the most pain I've seen a fellow human in for so long.

Context makes the difference for me massively. A womans breast when she is feeding her child is not a sexual thing to me then, it's just a part of her body doing something functional. Bare breasts are everywhere at the beach, only weirdos get turned on by it, same as only weirdos get 'offended' by a woman feeding her child...in my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
WOW first boob/nipple combo i have seen on ATS!!

Amazing!! i love it!! I say let them things hang out all day!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am thinking that breast feeding in public is a new concept.

Am i wrong?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I can only speak for myself but I'm early 40's and I remember seing breastfeeding in public as a child, all my life. Could just be a regional thing but here in my parts it's normal and if someone moaned about it the overwhelming majority of people would back the mother and scorn the person who complained.
...but topless sunbathing is normal here, we even have nudist beaches. Breastfeeding meh, just a woman feeding her child.
You can imagine why, living in my world, I can't understand why the events happened as in the OP, seems absolutely crazy to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join