It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study that proves YET AGAIN that glyphosate is dangerous even at low levels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
"Monsanto attempts to discredit new study that proves YET AGAIN that glyphosate is dangerous even at low levels."

Are we really suprised? Nyet! I'm not ..

An international team of experts has concluded, based on the results of a comprehensive new animal study, that glyphosate, the primary active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide, is highly toxic to humans – even at the very low doses that both Monsanto and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) claim are completely “safe.” Monsanto is trying to discredit the findings.

The answer may come when we're all sick dying or dead. And by that time, none of this will matter. Because we'll be D.E.A.D.

According to the research, exposure to relatively small doses of glyphosate directly interferes with normal sexual development. It also damages genes and disrupts the body’s delicate microbiome, which represents the community of beneficial bacteria that live inside the gut and help digest food, while also supporting a healthy and robust immune system

Furthermore:

Interestingly enough, the glyphosate-exposed mothers did not appear to be affected in this way by the deadly chemical. But their offspring were, suggesting that the chemical poison inflicts harm in ways that are still poorly understood by science.

science.news...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Isn't it now in the mother's milk on a world-wide basis?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe so as in everything else too.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am an Environmental Scientist as I have admitted many times. I have anecdotes locally of farmers calling in to ask why they don't see ANY bugs anymore and flowering plants nearby the treated crops are dying. I am too low on the totem pole with the EPA or whoever might influence but someone(s) about 20-25 years back at EPA started helping Monsanto get approval. Apparently now, Corporations own the Congress and Senate like Antifa has been screaming about, That could be their only correct talking point that isn't total BS.

Another reason to DRAIN THE SWAMP PLEASE!!.

ETA

The EPA is full of scientist who can't see the forest for the trees but the others seem to be admitting everything is upside down. They crank down on small people and for big pollution sources alike for poisoning the atmosphere and water which sounds good until they allow a Monsanto to run wild. A double standard.

edit on 24-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well said! I agree with that.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Isn't it now in the mother's milk on a world-wide basis?

It is in the water is my understanding.

Well, the only way to avoid it is to be somewhere they don't use it and that seems to be where the war zones are. hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Yup and here is where I find that the entire "Climate Change" community do not give a damn about the environment. A general consensus of shills, is all they are, covering up science such as this study by simply ignoring it.

Not one word ever mentioned about these toxic AgriChemical companies and their horrific destruction of this beautiful planet.

Monsanto/Bayer needs to be held accountable for their crimes.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Monsanto and Bayer are responsible for much of the toxic bastardization of our planet. Funny isn't it. It's our Planet yet, these people, these companies seem to think they own it.

When Microsoft became 'too big' the big boys stepped in. I haven't seen them stepping up to the plate since, certainly not for the environment. Oh wait, could it be that they own them, therefore, It's no longer a # issue? Yeah.

I'm not sure there's a good ending to any of it. Not in our life time anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Link to the study please?

I found this one, co-authored by Dr. Daniele Mandrioli and it says...

Survival, body weights, food and water consumption of SD rats were not affected by the treatment with glypho- sate and Roundup. Clinical changes in the animals were not observed in the various groups. Overall, both gly- phosate and Roundup treatments seemed to be well tol- erated, which is consistent with previous experiments performed by the US NTP

LINK

I won’t call fake news yet, but considering one of the sources for the article is naturalnews, I have a pretty good feeling I’m right.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't have one, will my dead grandmother do?

No pun intended. Ok i'll take a look at your link, thank you.

Update: I looked, it tried to do a search on me so I closed it.

If anyone tries to make me eat Monsanto Foods, I'll tell them where to shove their chicken teriyaki sauce, the bone included. I cannot and will never agree that eating genetically altered food, sprayed with poison as a healthy alternative.
edit on 24-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Monsanto and Bayer are responsible for much of the toxic bastardization of our planet. Funny isn't it.

Curious.... do you blame car manufacturers for road deaths, or gun makers for shootings?

If you do actual research, you’d know that over-use and mis-management by farmers is the issue.

You only need 10mg/L yet the general farmer attitude is more is better.

Spraying on windy days

Spraying just before it rains

These things happen all the time, and it all adds up.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I buggered that one up didn't I!

Sorry folks.
edit on 24-7-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I screwed up my posts and research... Apologies

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: elementalgrove

Monsanto and Bayer are responsible for much of the toxic bastardization of our planet. Funny isn't it. It's our Planet yet, these people, these companies seem to think they own it.

When Microsoft became 'too big' the big boys stepped in. I haven't seen them stepping up to the plate since, certainly not for the environment. Oh wait, could it be that they own them, therefore, It's no longer a # issue? Yeah.

I'm not sure there's a good ending to any of it. Not in our life time anyway.

It is utterly infuriating that their fraudulent science has been taught throughout colleges and is accepted by their owned FDA.

May this man and all other affected by this poison get justice!

Johnson’s lawyers have argued in court that Monsanto has “fought science” over the years and worked to “bully” researchers who have raised concerns about potential health risks of its herbicide product. At the start of the trial, the attorneys presented internal Monsanto emails that they said revealed the corporation’s repeated efforts to ignore expert’s warnings while seeking favorable scientific analyses and helping to “ghostwrite” positive papers.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Wouldn’t that be the very first thing one would do?

“Oh this article is discussing a scientific study, I will go read the study for myself”

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why would I trust strange smiling obnoxious men with poisoned food?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Bayer?

Didn't they get sued for having AIDS infected aspirin or something like that? which infected a large amount of people?

Never mind, found it.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Ramazzini institute is mentioned in the op.

As anti monsanto.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Ramazzini institute is mentioned in the op.

As anti monsanto.

oOOer I made a mess of my last post.

I have edited and will do further research.

Sorry about that old chap.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Yup and here is where I find that the entire "Climate Change" community do not give a damn about the environment. A general consensus of shills, is all they are, covering up science such as this study by simply ignoring it.

Not one word ever mentioned about these toxic AgriChemical companies and their horrific destruction of this beautiful planet.

Monsanto/Bayer needs to be held accountable for their crimes.

My sentiments too. This is ridiculous. The Georgia Guide-stones line about a limit to the population comes to mind. "Thou shalt not have more than 500,000,000 on the Earth" I think it was.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The answer may come when we're all sick dying or dead. And by that time, none of this will matter. Because we'll be D.E.A.D.

In other news, the average lifespan for citizens of the world continues to rise and is projected to do so up to 2030? Is that false?

The biggest killer in the USA is from eating too much fatty foods, or being sedentary. Then self poisoning through narcotics? Is that false?

And you are worried about alarmism concerning glyphosate

Everyone that takes a vaccination will die, so I guess vaccinations are bad too?
edit on 24-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join