It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serpent Race and the History of Religion Defined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't know why this topic is of interest to me moreso now than usual, maybe it's the subliminal brain waves being sent through my computer, attempting to seduce me, I couldn't say other than, not many things are capable of doing that, without my awareness.

But I'm finding this subject interesting, nonetheless.

Invasion of the Serpent People. In a book called Flying Serpents and Dragons: The Story of Mankind’s Reptilian Past, R.A. Boulay, a former NSA cryptographer, writes that “from a combination of ancient secular and religious sources, it is possible to piece together the story of our ancestry which lies in the coming of the alien serpent-gods or astronauts who colonised earth many eons ago.”

In fact, the evidence lies in a complete reappraisal of the legends, myths and “history” of the world. The Sumerian legend of Gilgamesh and Agga points to this interaction of “humans” and “serpents.” And of course, there are the well-known “serpent gods” of the Indus Valley, the Nagas or Serpent race of Ancient India, and the Hindu epics, “Ramayana” and “Mahabharata,” which also deal with the serpent- gods. In Chinese history, “Vih King” describes how man and dragon lived peacefully together and even intermarried. And the serpent gods in American mythology are described in the Mayan book “Chilam Balam” where Itzamna, the serpent god is revered by the “people of the serpent.”

The story of St. George overcoming the “dragon” in England and St. Patrick driving the “serpents” out of Ireland are also part of Christian iconography. Too many “coincidences” point to a pattern which has been seemingly willfully ignored by ivory tower mainstream academics and historians.

Pre Christian History tells us that the fallen had scaly skin, that adam and eve fell after eating from the tree and it caused a reaction, it caused their scales to fall off.

So what we have here is the Origins of our History and our Biblical Belief Systems. What the #. Ok Perhaps David Icke was onto something? Cain killed Abel because as the texts imply, perhaps Cain had more Reptillian in him and wasn't Adams Son, but one of the Watchers. And drawing blood from his brother Able came natural to his Reptilian instincts?

Carl Sagan cryptically titled one of his books The Dragons of Eden, but ancient Jewish legends describe the Serpent of Eden as manlike. In other words, he looked like a man and talked like a man.

What does this mean? “The section of the Haggadah that deals with the Creation describes the Serpent who inhabited the Garden before the creation of Adam as an upright creature that stood on two feet and was equal in height to the camel,” writes Boulay. “The serpent was man-like in many ways. He was tall and stood upright on two legs. He did all the work of the gods particularly the mining and agricultural work. And above all the Serpent had an intellect superior to Man. These are all the attributes of the Anunnaki.”

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

Which leads to another question, the one you've probably heard of. What is referred to as the Human Reptilian Brain. Why was it named that? Interesting choice of "wordology" don't you think?
edit on 24-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Boulay says that “according to the Haggadah, the bodies of Adam and Eve ‘had been overlaid with a horny skin’ and moreover of Adam’s skin, it was said that ‘it was as bright as daylight and covered his body like a luminous garment. Adam thus had the outward appearance of a reptile with its scaly and shiny skin. It was for this reason that Adam and Eve did not wear nor did they need clothing for protection or comfort.”

“The reptilian appearance of the Biblical gods was a well-kept secret and only occasionally is it perceptible in the Old Testament,” writes Boulay. In a radical reinterpretation of scripture, he says that in the Haggadah, the source of Jewish legend and oral tradition, “it is revealed that Adam and Eve lost their ‘lustrous and horny hide’ as a result of eating the forbidden fruit. The Gnostics, rivals to the early Christians, relate that as a result of eating the fruit, Adam and Eve achieved knowledge, part of which was to realise that their creators were beastly forms.”

The Haggadah also explains what happened in the Garden after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. “The first result was that Adam and Eve became naked. Before their bodies had been overlaid with a horny skin and enveloped with a cloud of glory. No sooner had they violated the command given them than the cloud of glory and the horny skin dropped from them and they stood there in their nakedness.”

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
'day bothelumberjack.

The origin of life is a special interest and area of study for me too - very close to my heart; especially when it comes to bio-engineering and the bio-engineered in antideluvian days.

I wonder if reptile should be the first consideration. Scales don't neccerssarily mean reptilian, armordillos have armour and they are mammals. If a species were to be engineered for war for instance, armour might be bio-engineeered into the soldier and a fellow mammal would perhaps be a more compatable choice then a lizard.

Nice point concerning the naked Adam and Eve loosing their "scales" .

By most accounts the antideluvian ancients were perhaps not the nicest of people if I remember Sunday school lessons in the 1960s.

edit on 24-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid thpell chekker

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I appreciate your input, thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

No worries, I know a lot more about the antideluvian. Not so much what life in general was like back then, but rather the technology of creating living intelligences both organic and machine. Artificial Intelligence (AI) if you like.

If the ancients discovered the secrets of creating life and grew organic machines, where do the machines go when they die?

When you find the answer to that question, you also find out a whole lot more.

One can also meet the AIs themselves both organic and machine. They are still there.

edit on 24-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You might want to check out Dr. Michael S. Heiser. He's a biblical scholar with a PHD in ancient near-east language. So, he's an expert in Hebrew, which is of course the original written language of the Old Testament of the Bible.

He's written several fantastic books, but one is called "The Unseen Realm: Recovering the supernatural worldview of the Bible." The whole book is devoted to getting at what the text of the bible, in particular the Old Testament and the account of man's fall in the Garden of Eden, actually says, instead of how it's been interpreted by and passed down to Christians from the 4th century AD to now.

It's fantastic. He shows that the word from the Garden of Eden account that has been translated as "serpent" can also mean "shining" or "shining one" in Hebrew (the language it was first written in). The book also goes into what the text actually says about the "Watchers" and he explains how the biblical writers believed that the "Watchers" were divine beings in God's divine council who rebelled, took human form, and sired children with human women; the result was a race of half human, half divine giants, or the "Nephilim."

It's fascinating. He relates all of it to and explains other Creation accounts and myths of the time, and shows where they are all similar and where they are not.

He also has a blog called "The Naked Bible" blog and a podcast of the same name.

If you're unfamiliar with his work, check it out! I think you will at least find it interesting, since you are, as I am, fascinated with this subject. 😊

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi KansasGirl, interesting your author uses the term shining one as a translation of "serpent".

In the Vedas ( from memory), the shining ones are referred to as Devas. There is also the Deva Vs Asura war.

So if a "serpent" (shining one) tempted Eve then it follows that humans are quite possibly Asura.

In my own thought and experience the Deva equates with machine, and asura equates with organic.

A big divergence from conventional thinking and mythos I know yet it is so from what I have seen.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I'll do that thanks, never heard of him, or maybe I have but don't remember.

The thing is with the bible as we know it is it's not the first and only one, there are stories that date back far later than these 'authorized' versions so I'm skeptical about what's in them and who put them there.

There's an article I read some time ago about pictographs inside of the Catacombs and Jesus being depicted not holding a lamb, but a black goat. If we go back further, i've found that Enki was associated with the goat, under the sign of Capricorn. The Goat/Fish. The shining one or shone like the sun, comes up too many times to be coincidental. It's all very interesting though, in the gist of things.
edit on 29-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
“The serpent was man-like in many ways. He was tall and stood upright on two legs. He did all the work of the gods particularly the mining and agricultural work. And above all the Serpent had an intellect superior to Man."

Im multicultural, so am allowed to say, this statement epitomizes tribal introduction to and perception of whites.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
“The serpent was man-like in many ways. He was tall and stood upright on two legs. He did all the work of the gods particularly the mining and agricultural work. And above all the Serpent had an intellect superior to Man."

Im multicultural, so am allowed to say, this statement epitomizes tribal introduction to and perception of whites.

You're allowed to say that because 'multicultural'? I don't compute. I think anyone who's Human has that right, not based on their melanin levels.

Humans produce melanin. Gene mutations (errors in DNA sequencing) can impact melanin production. But, there's nothing in nature that produces a distinctly “white person.” The social construct we call “white people” are the result of a failure of the body to produce enough melanin so that a color is observable to the human eye.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've heard of shining one being loosely used in Celitic folklore, never for a serpent though. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Hebrew Seraphim, which have many different names, burning/ brazen snakes or dragons, copper hydras, to flying elements of the sun.

I was thinking about Quetzalcoatl, even though the name mean Feathered Serpent and is associated with Venus. Stupid but true.

Also, a little off topic but a little note...Tupac Amaru litterally means "Shining Serpent" in Incan Indian.

Seems relevant enough...if you got a universal translator when it comes to old tongues.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

join