It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles rendered useless by UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Watching the Sci-Fi's UFO marathon today sparked my interest in the story of Malmstrom Air Force Base and the subsequent shutdown of ICBM missile operations. Up to 10 missiles were "shutdown" by the appearance of a UFO directly over the site. There were numerous reports of UFO activity in the area prior to this event.

www.cufon.org...

An investigation followed with no clear conclusions as to why this happened. The military denial machine went quickly into action to state "the Air Force has maintained that no reported UFO incident has ever affected national security."

A declassified Strategic Air Command memo outlined in its investigation that "the fact that no apparent reason for the loss of ten missiles can be readily identified is cause for grave concern to this headquarters".

www.cufon.org...

My own personal conclusions are that even though the technology was late 60's I find it hard to believe that this failure could have been attributed to electrical problems or the like. While I am not a qualified missile silo technician I would think that these systems would have multiple backup power and operational features and independant at that. These systems are most likely designed to be individually capable and operable under a variety of potential problems and unlikely scenarios.

Is it possible that UFO's/aliens have the ability to intervene should we decide to invoke a nuclear attack. Not a bad thought really given the current levels of nuclear proliferation and the morons 'behind the button'.
Maybe the day that the greys appear will be the day we are on the verge on armageddon.

brill

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The Government can't do anything about UFOs. Our best air craft can't keep up with them. And they dodge missiles fired at them! So of course they're not going to admit they have a serious problem, they just act like it's nothing. What a bounch of loosers !

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i started a thread on this topic too www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Whos to say they would intervene should we decide to invoke a nuclear war between ourselves. Perhaps they are just making sure they can knock our weapons out if we ever tried to use nukes against them.

The Interest UFOs seem to have of military installations and weapon systems is alarming if you ask me. Its pretty much how you would probe a enemies defenses. This is much more then just spying with military satellites, if another country had did this stuff it might be considered a act of war.

Its pretty much saying to us your best most advanced weapons are useless against us. We can go anywhere at anytime and you can stop us.

We cant control our air space and our best weapons are useless thats pretty scary IMO. I hope some of our new systems can help narrow the gap like our new laser systems. Its got to be hard to dodge something shot at you at the speed of light.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
thats how i feel
like is said in the angel light thread we should mass produce that puppy and the ufos in area 51 and make our first anti-et fleet hehe

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I forgot to factor in Human abductions that and them messing with our base and weapons and it does paint a down right hostile picture of these aliens.

Lamagraa a anti-et fleet
That would be sweet. I just hope Lazar wasnt correct and we need some substance not found on earth like 'element 115'or whatever he called it. That would really suck if we could copy everthing eles but then get boned by not having that one thing.

We would just have to work with what could be adapted without the use of 115 Lasers weapons perhaps?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This actually occured at my base. They still talk about it here from time to time. Every now and then we see something in the sky, late at night while we are doing our jobs. I have a little knowledge on how the silos work and from what I know there should be no reason for 10 sites to go offline. The sites are not connected in any way, they all function on their own.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We can defeat UFOs. Trust me. Iread up on all of this before. The UFOs can't help but do that because the Magnetism generated by their aircraft intereferes with the electricity of our missiles when their in a certain distance from them. Yet, the missiles can destroy them by not getting so close when they explode.

new topics

top topics

join