It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Was Successful - North Korea is Dismantling It's War Machine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can we just have a little bit of hope and less fear? it's what we need!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

It's really hard when the populace of the greatest war machine our history has ever known are cheering on tyranny.
edit on 24-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Tyranny is that who perverts the constitution, that was Obama. Honestly, I dont like either party when I set down and think about it, I really just wish the people of America wanted the simple things, to just be free, no unjust taxes, owning a home and NEVER owing money on it once it's paid. The simple things, If I could, I would march up to the white house, congress, and the pentagon and take America back, the first order of business would be restoring the credit back to the people, hanging all the head bankers, and lining up any government official who perverted the constitution and to a fire squad, they'd be lucky if they didn't get the flame throwers, then I would destroy the tax laws the federal reserve had placed on our constitution and make a new constitutional law that no bank shall ever control the nations credit, to use any kind of contempt of court to imprison anyone for debt will be illegal, And last but not least, No family member can be placed as president and have family members as part as the government body as well, Im sure it would have to be deeper then that like, if your a senator then your 3rd cousin cant be a mayor or senator. You would have to do something to keep the same family from running the government like we keep seeing. Anyway, F*uck the two party system, it's only purpose is to divide. Am I the only one or has anybody else been seeing a lot i mean A LOT of contradicting information on the internet or AKA disinformation???

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes the 2 party system is a scam, it preys on a person's ego and entitlement, people get so entrenched in their team winning they throw out the rules, any shred of common sense and kick integrity down the street.
edit on 24-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes the 2 party system is a scam, it preys on a person's ego and entitlement, people get so entrenched in their team winning they throw out the rules, any shred of common sense and kick integrity down the street.

YESSSS, we agree on something, that's a start, now we just need the rest of the country united!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It's really hard when the populace of the greatest war machine our history has ever known are cheering on tyranny.

You say this in a thread discussing the peaceful disarmament of a world threat?

Do you not see the disconnect here?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nope. My reply to that member was in the context of his statement and not the thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A positive step in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think it's a little early to call it a success. The end goal here is to get rid of their nuclear weapons. This is a positive development though. It has been absurd watching the left complain that "nothing has happened yet" like they were gonna dismantle their entire nuclear infrastructure, turn over all their nukes, sign a peace treaty, and clear the DMZ in a week or something. This was always going to take time. It's only been what, a month and a half?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

Can we just have a little bit of hope and less fear? it's what we need!

Well played sir.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can't help but think that Kim realized his legacy, and may well be gearing towards a genuine peace. If he did this, he would be the greatest leader North Korea has ever seen. And yes, I realize what he did before, and who his family is. But if he brought his people out of the stone age and let NK become part of the trade system, the rest of the free world enjoys, he would be recognized as an amazing leader.

Maybe he has some plan to pull the rug out at the last second, but if that happened, he'd only be right back where he was prior to Trump trying to meet with him. So for us, it's hard to see a down side.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Obama and his husband

And, there goes every bit of credibility you may have had.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well, for now it's cheering on denuclearization. Perhaps next tyranny can be tackled.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A little win. Just a little.

I seem to have a somewhat dimmer view than most on what, if anything, these talks with North Korea will accomplish. The Kim family believe they are deities in human form. I'm not sure what would convince them otherwise.

At the same time, I seem to have a LOT more hope than many seem to have. Trump is a master negotiator, and this is his forte. He's already made more progress than the last 5 Presidents put together.

I'll take this little win, and I'll cherish it. One less launch facility is good thing, especially in light of the fact that Kim Jong Un's plans hinge on more than having a nuke or two in storage. Without launch capability, it's no more dangerous than ammo without a gun. A nuke is not the kind of device you can light a fuse on and run away (first there's no 'fuse,' second no one can run fast enough, and third, it's not exactly something one man can carry to the detonation site). There has to be some way to deliver it.

But, since my Dad fought in Korea during the war, I have a particular interest in seeing the remains of our heroes returned to American soil for the burial they deserve. I haven't seen that yet (although admittedly I doubt the media is sitting on edge waiting to report it) and that would be a very symbolic move indicative I believe of a change in the mindset of North Korea.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Obama and his husband

And, there goes every bit of credibility you may have had.

LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

There's no proof whatsoever that anything positive has come out of this... I will be impressed if something does but I won't be holding my breath.

No proof yet. Plenty of evidence though. Proof wont happen until its done.

The evidence is subjective though. You can claim a key nuclear test site was dismantled, and I can claim the site was actually collapsing and unusable long before Turmp's agreement with NK was even a thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Yeah..and now he's ramped up Iran's war machine....and Iran is 10 times worse than N.K......

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I can't help but think that Kim realized his legacy, and may well be gearing towards a genuine peace. If he did this, he would be the greatest leader North Korea has ever seen. And yes, I realize what he did before, and who his family is. But if he brought his people out of the stone age and let NK become part of the trade system, the rest of the free world enjoys, he would be recognized as an amazing leader.

Maybe he has some plan to pull the rug out at the last second, but if that happened, he'd only be right back where he was prior to Trump trying to meet with him. So for us, it's hard to see a down side.

This is a fairy tale. Kim's power is incumbent upon keeping his people starving and in the dark ages. He would never relinquish any kind of control that would afford citizens things like internet access or even regular communication with other countries.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

which have not been verified by outside experts, appear to....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Iran is 10 times worse than N.K......

Did Iran get nuclear weapons while I wasn't looking? I thought Obama made a deal to stop that?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join