It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the money come from for unaccompanied minors?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
drug money is paying for it, I'm sure the parents of a lot of these kids are being sold.

Who's buying them?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: redletter
People in these countries will live on almost nothing and save money up.

I live in Mexico so I know.

I have seen people who make $10 a week save up money to pay coyotes.

Now I live near a railroad line that goes to the border. And I remember several times when passing by and seeing a train moving seeing it full of people coming from the south. And I don't mean passenger trains. People were packed on the top all the way across and on each side of the cars, hundreds of people hitching a ride up north, perhaps thousands on a single train.

I doubt any of them had any money.

Many of them would get off in our city and walk through the streets, begging for food, and robbing anything they can find. They are not rich people by any means. And most of them don't have much morals of what is right or wrong.

But I can see that is far underway in the United States already. The strange phenomena of SJWs, who have no morality and want to impose it on everyone, especially through the entertainment industry. You get the same class of nihilists from the millennials raised probably by hippies who had no morals. And that is why their story-telling in the movie industry is so bad. They have no morality, and that leads to movies like The Last Jedi.

There has been a long-term goal of eroding the morality of society that has been on-going for decades in the United States. That degregation has already been in the Central-South American societies for thousands of years. Where they were raised in societies that worshiped disgusting gods who demanded human sacrifice among other things.

It is all a sign of Satan and his superhuman demonic fallen angels' influence over human society.

That's just in Mexico. The larger number of unaccompanied children come from farther south.

Even at $10/week, it would take years to come up with the money. I dont think this is the norm as the kid would be old.

I get the thought of someone already in the US sending money back as that would be a lot faster, but it also doesn't make sense. I am talking about unaccompanied children. As a father, I cant think of any parent that would send their kid on a thousand mile trek with a likely predator (coyotes) that might just harm them.

None of it adds up.

Read my statement again. The trains were coming from the south.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

People in these countries will live on almost nothing and save money up.

I live in Mexico so I know.

I have seen people who make $10 a week save up money to pay coyotes.

Now I live near a railroad line that goes to the border. And I remember several times when passing by and seeing a train moving seeing it full of people coming from the south. And I don't mean passenger trains. People were packed on the top all the way across and on each side of the cars, hundreds of people hitching a ride up north, perhaps thousands on a single train.

I doubt any of them had any money.

Many of them would get off in our city and walk through the streets, begging for food, and robbing anything they can find. They are not rich people by any means. And most of them don't have much morals of what is right or wrong.

But I can see that is far underway in the United States already. The strange phenomena of SJWs, who have no morality and want to impose it on everyone, especially through the entertainment industry. You get the same class of nihilists from the millennials raised probably by hippies who had no morals. And that is why their story-telling in the movie industry is so bad. They have no morality, and that leads to movies like The Last Jedi.

There has been a long-term goal of eroding the morality of society that has been on-going for decades in the United States. That degregation has already been in the Central-South American societies for thousands of years. Where they were raised in societies that worshiped disgusting gods who demanded human sacrifice among other things.

It is all a sign of Satan and his superhuman demonic fallen angels' influence over human society.

That's just in Mexico. The larger number of unaccompanied children come from farther south.

Even at $10/week, it would take years to come up with the money. I dont think this is the norm as the kid would be old.

I get the thought of someone already in the US sending money back as that would be a lot faster, but it also doesn't make sense. I am talking about unaccompanied children. As a father, I cant think of any parent that would send their kid on a thousand mile trek with a likely predator (coyotes) that might just harm them.

None of it adds up.

Read my statement again. The trains were coming from the south.

Dont need to. If there were trains with people just hanging out all over them like in India then sure....they hitched a ride to Mexico.

Traffickers sure as hell aren't going to just say hang out on top of this train until we get to Mexico.

Either way....$10 a week isn't going to get any young children to the States...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

None of it adds up.

It doesn't until you realize only criminal gangs in both the US and Central America have the money and motivation to traffick all these kids. There are literally thousands of Hispanic gangs in the US and they are the largest gangs now.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Scary numbers. There seems to be a total disregard for border security. Don't get me started on the Visa system.. that entire department needs to be shut down until they can show compentacy In deporting the expired ones.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join