It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Kim Dotcom: I have the evidence to lock up Hillary, Biden & Obama.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just more hot air from this buffoon. Just another Seth rich type of nothing burger. Again!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
All he really has is diabetes.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Sadly that seems to be the case. You know who does have a host of evidence against globalist/DEEPSTATE traitors? Julian Assange: in his "insurance" file (speculatively)

I assume this is the reason he's yet to be evicted from Ecuador's embassy/arrested

I was kind of hoping we'd get to see the contents. After all, it is highly probable the insurance file will take down several major world governments and a litany of individual criminals. Think the Panama papers were bad? Wait til we see the files he held back on "world leaders"

KDC is most likely an attention seeking liar. JA, however, is not. He's proven time and time again that he has the sources/material to back up his statements. This is one gamble I wouldn't take if I were a certain nation plotting his arrest.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Assange is dead. We haven't seen any live footage of him from a pedestrian on the street, his interview has crazy anomalies in it.

Twitter was taken down during when the insurance key was (supposedly) going out, just before the election, the insurance file has been tampered with en masse (due to coding changes found by 4chaners) Somebody has the original somewhere, but it's hard to get now.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
How is this any more reliable than the Steel dossier???

Well, seeing as how the vast majority of members of one political leaning party continue to maintain the Steele dossier is real, factual, and validates the ongoing “special counsel”, why wouldn’t this do the same for the other side?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join