It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Kim Dotcom: I have the evidence to lock up Hillary, Biden & Obama.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

if KDC does indeed have clear (undeniable) evidence of corruption carried out by those 3

It is illegal for him to withhold that evidence.

Now that he publicly said he has it. He has to hand it over to the authorities.

I call BS. And that kdc will say that he wont give over the evidence because of some nonsense that he makes up.

Just watch if he says anything about not giving this evidence to the authorities he is full of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Oh wait...so this guy isn't even living in america?

So he can claim to have anything he wants and no one has to care....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Seems as though any time someone teases that they have some damning information before actually releasing said information it turns out to be absolutely nothing nearly 100% of the time.

Methinks this is just a case of someone not being breastfed long enough as a baby.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
KimDOTCOM needs to go away. He's provided nothing substantial...ever. Stop giving this guy publicity, not sure why he gets it in the first place. Also, if he truly had what he says is so damning do any of you really think he'd still be talking? Think about it...the Clintons don't mess around with jokers like this (if true). This is why it isn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

**BOMBSHELL** Kim Dotcom: I have the evidence to lock up Hillary, Biden & Obama.

I thought Trump had all the evidence he needed to file an indictment to live up to his campaign promises.

but still nothing....Maybe it was all just a nothingburger....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Well ever since he broke the Seth Rich case, I'm all ears on whatever he has on this next big unearthing.

Not.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 7/24/2018 by yeahright because: *!*#%!@* formatting

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes, he should absolutely release it, why is it even a question?

I'll answer -- because this is just showmanship and unfortunately, nothing will come out of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There's a whole lot of "bombshells" laying around this place. Still waiting for just one to blow up and put someone in jail

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
There's a whole lot of "bombshells" laying around this place. Still waiting for just one to blow up and put someone in jail

I wonder what the holdup is? So far not even any indictments against politicians.

Trump likes to throw the "crooked Hillary" name around...why hasen't session filed and indictment if they have evidence...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fingers crossed that this is true, but I don't see KDC completely destroying his credibility/reputation by making noticeably false claims (Avenatti/Allred style)

Hopefully any person (including KDC) working to topple/arrest DEEPSTATE will receive full Pres. pardons for any crimes committed against the US.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Says the guy who's claim to fame was "sharing" anything and everything.
so, share this, don't be shy, SHARE IT! SHARE IT!!! (in Sam Kinnison voice)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

Kim Dotcom

Big fat round-headed galoot needs to put-up or shut-up.

If there is criminal activity on the part of anyone in government, past or present, let's expose it and imprison the perpetrators. They need to stop playing these games, put these scandals to rest, and start actually governing for a change.

-dex

Looks like he ate the evidence

Or washed it down with a lot of fries
edit on 24-7-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I would think we need to see IF and what he has to make that determination, don't you?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He's no better than the lib corrupt fake news media or anyone who says they have stuff on Trump.

If he had anything of substance he'd have released it by now.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So he's holding onto evidence that will lock up three VERY powerful people. Either he's a moron, or has absolutely nothing. Or both. Most likely both.

You know, if I ever find evidence that a politician is working for organized crime, I'm going to let them know ahead of time. That's just the smart thing to do...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You know, if I ever find evidence that a politician is working for organized crime, I'm going to let them know ahead of time. That's just the smart thing to do...

I will assume you were being sarcastic.

Otherwise you might have a death-wish!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hence, why this guy and other people like him are full of sh!at. Claiming how corrupt and evil these politicians are, but freely claiming they have evidence to lock them up forever.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I would think we need to see IF and what he has to make that determination, don't you?

Well right now it seems that he has a whole lot of nothing....

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Seems that way, at least.

Just another Avenatti/Allred "click bait/just around the corner" style colossal waste of time & attention

If KDC has evidence, he should release it. He has nothing to gain by revealing its existence without disclosing the actual material, which leads me to believe he doesn't have what he claims.
edit on 7/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join