It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Kim Dotcom: I have the evidence to lock up Hillary, Biden & Obama.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Kim Dotcom - twitter

OK, this is a very interesting tweet insofar that if KDC does indeed have clear (undeniable) evidence of corruption carried out by those 3, then there will be a lot more than those 3 going down which ever way you look at it.

Corrupt politicians are a societal parasite whose M.O is greed-driven conduct, this usually entails lying to hide ugly truths and circumventing laws because honest conduct will never yield the desired result.

The stand-out here is Biden, other than being a creepy freak around kids, he's been relatively under-the-radar vis-a-vis all things Clinton and Obama and the 2016 election.

Anyway, I wonder what specific evidence (if any) he has which would have those 3 thrown in jail? - that's what I want to know.

Thoughts?

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

*If* he's got it, he should release it ASAP. It won't make much difference to his own struggles, but there's no point shielding corrupt politicians. If he doesn't release it he's de facto protecting them in the same way Assange's supposed 'dead man's switch' file does.

Release! Release! Release! And f*** 'em.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You mean this guy?

Dotcom moved to Thailand to avoid investigation[10] where he was subsequently arrested on behalf of German authorities.[36] In response, he allegedly pretended to kill himself online, posting a message on his website that from now on he wished to be known as "His Royal Highness King Kimble the First, Ruler of the Kimpire".[36][40] He was deported back to Germany where he pleaded guilty to embezzlement in November 2003 and, after five months in jail awaiting trial, again received a suspended sentence, this time of 20 months.[39] After avoiding a prison sentence for a second time, he left Germany and moved to Hong Kong in late 2003.[10]

Or are you listening to another Kimdotcom.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Uh Oh.
More goodies from down under?

This was S.R."s contact was it not?
Or not?

Go ask Alice. theintercept.com...
www.youtube.com...
Pine SAP from the Gap.

S&F

edit on 24-7-2018 by Wildmanimal because: typo

edit on 24-7-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add link

edit on 24-7-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add Line

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

KingDOTSCAM is a master bullsheeter. He has a history of releasing his blank turd.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
How is this any more reliable than the Steel dossier???

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

"What do you think? should @judicialWatch have a look at my case?"

I think he is an accomplice to the crime, if he has evidence and dont share it with the police
This sound like a scam, unfortunately
edit on 24-7-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, we've seen the Steel dossier. We know it's garbage, and we know who put it together, we know who paid for it, we know who pushed it and why.

So right off the bat, this is already more reliable. But we'll have to wait and see what it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Kim also has said he has the evidence and Proof that the DNC hack was Seth Rich, and has yet to show any proof

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So he decide to share it with the public in hope for a big fat paycheck from the bunch to keep silent, seen it many times before.. it could even be a bluff to get some money and a nice house.

I call bluff.. like many before him

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Kim doesn't like anyone tied to Obama because of what his administration did to his little pirate empire of hosting massive amounts of stolen intellectual property and sharing it for free. He's a criminal.

If he has the information, share it. Otherwise I wouldn't take him to seriously it might just be nothing and he's fishing for people to come to him so he can get leads on anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Kim Dotcom

Big fat round-headed galoot needs to put-up or shut-up.

If there is criminal activity on the part of anyone in government, past or present, let's expose it and imprison the perpetrators. They need to stop playing these games, put these scandals to rest, and start actually governing for a change.

-dex

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Never trust a desperate man.

ETA - He's likely looking for one of two things; he either wants legal protection or he wants money (for legal protection). The most likely place to get that money is through extortion of the people he claims to have the goods on.
edit on 7/24/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, we've seen the Steel dossier. We know it's garbage, and we know who put it together, we know who paid for it, we know who pushed it and why.

So right off the bat, this is already more reliable. But we'll have to wait and see what it is.

The irony in this post.
" we know who put it together, we know who paid for it, we know who pushed it and why."
But megaupload guy who USA have been trying to extradite for years, all of a sudden is dog whistling to Trump supporters, is reliable?.

HILARIOUS
edit on 24/7/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Kim Dotcom is a notoriously attention hungry liar with things like this. Teased that he had the dirt on Seth Ritch killers and then had a whole lot of nothing after making everyone wait.

I think he's just attention seeking again.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Hey do you want to keep your fat hating # to yourself? It's not alright

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: DexterRiley

Hey do you want to keep your fat hating # to yourself? It's not alright

I knew I made a mistake when I posted that. Sorry. I'll pay more attention in the future.

I don't hate fat people. I'm not a skinny person myself.

-dex

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sounds like bulls@#$ to me,this guy seems to be as crooked as the people he`s accusing.We know they are corrupt,proof is hard to get,Maybe because anyone who might actually have it commits "suicide".

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes the republicans started it. Without question.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

at least now, you can admit it's garbage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join