It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Alien desclosure are sceptics actually expecting?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the reality. A momentous day that I hope comes to fruition in my lifetime; when they detect an alien signal or directly image alien technology around an exoplanet.

I want VERIFIED DATA. Why? because people who often align themselves as "believers" have offered nothing conclusive in the almost 10 years I've been a member of ATS and involved in the conspiracy community. I used to be a "believer", but I have my limits on how much bull#, time-wasting supposition, and illogical ramblings I can handle.

I believe we are not alone. But I won't ever find evidence of that looking in the annals or future of "UFOlogy".

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18
Yes, this is a hopeful speculation. However while you say

How beneficial and functional to our well being would our civilization be, if new positive information such as that were to that to it?
would be a good thing, how would your decision change if the ''positive information'' were not positive but very negative and threatening, so threatening that there would be nothing we could do about it but just hang on until it pops.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Most likely there are threatening alien forces out there, some less familiar to us then others such as perhaps artificial intelligence that could for example be ravaging galaxies. Who knows what's out there, however in saying that, since the aliens our government is keeping the lid on havn't caused our demise, that tells us they arent the threat. So it's far better to open our doors to these guys whom ever they are as better to inform us of these probable threats, then be willfully ignorant out of fear.

There is no good a population being ignorant for any good reason, especially if we are one day given the power to help do something about the threat. Also, any galactic threat won't 'pop' in this life time or within the next few, so keeping us in the dark about it is simply illogical.

Imagine 8 billion people who know of a larger cosmic tapestry of our ancestry and future, imagine the contributions they could give, the actions they would take if they knew better, there's going to be an awful lot of us who can help deal with such a threat, then the minority of those that would be available otherwise. More great minds and hearts and hands on deck.
edit on 24-7-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

For one thing if the government wanted you to believe they didn't exist,first off making any info on them top secret,making ufo programs etc,nothing new the government must control everything

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm expecting disclosure to coincide with discovery somewhat.

I have my own personal opinion about FRB121102 being artificially constructed, and until I see reason to believe otherwise, I consider this a legitimate constructed signal.

I'm guessing that someone will publish a paper at some point, where they decode an actual message, whether it be an optical laser signal, unison star blinking, dyson object, artificial radio transmission, or otherwise.

I have a feeling, we'll see a wave signal, long before we see organisms.

After, or instead of that, I would guess unmanned probes are a possibility.

I just don't feel like an actual meeting with beings of some sort will be the first major event, where we embrace the phenomena as a whole.

I have a hard time believing in grand disinformation/anti-disclosure conspiracy just because of how hard it would be to maintain that type of secret. We have whistleblowers that would report whether or not Trump ate at a particular restaurant.

If there were legitimate EBE interaction. Someone would talk, with proof.

I do believe that recovery of an unmanned extraterrestrial probe, may have occurred. That's about as far as I'm willing to go, belief wise. I just don't think it was an incident anyone really knows about. Kecksburg/Roswell, etc...

Let's be honest, we are looking at moons, planets, and asteroids with one thing in mind.
What the hell is out there?
edit on 24-7-2018 by Archivalist because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Disclosure has been going on for donky's years.

What do people think all the UFO and alien movies have been about for the last 60 years or more if its not for the purpose of getting the masses to think "well you know, there just might be some other intelligent life forms out there in the galaxy universe besides us?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

For it seems, that there is plenty of disclosure out in the public environment as it is,

could you please cite the single most important item of " disclosure " that occured in 2018 AND 2017

just 2 items from 2 years - that were the most significant

TIA

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Disclosure is just a word. think about it this cascade of events will happen , no way the present elite can manage this. Also I think that ET doesn't want humanity in the 'know'.

Basically we're in a zoo. Imagine what will happen if the zookeeper opens the gate ?
Dont think that alien civilizations feel comfortable with libtards pushing PC narratives on their planet.

Basically it doesn't stop by a nuts and bolts UFO.because this implies that science about the fundamentals of nature must be wrong.
But rethorical how the heck can science be wrong ?

So In my opinion Only a pardigm shift in science opens the gates of disclosure

edit on 7242018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Since we've already had mass sightings and that did nothing,

it seems the only real disclosure that will be accepted is the one that comes from the governments. People, most people, only trust authority.

That might not be a good example picture. There was a rather huge debunk of that being lens reflections from the bright lights in front of the White House, but who knows....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Well, first of all, my understanding of skepticism is not that we disbelieve the possibility that aliens exist, but that we have yet to see proof, or even solid physical evidence, that anything or anyone has visited from another world as of yet. So its not as if we are resistant to the idea, we just want evidence we can test, measure, examine and that tells us for certain, one way around or another, that there is something going on.

Whether that is an admission from those involved in government, or the arrival of something that simply could not be hidden from the population, or an event which deposited a pile of evidence so persuasive that a forensic examination points at only one conclusion, we are not averse to the idea in principle. We just refuse to get speculative unless there is some solid reason to do so.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Mog from Zog is out there somewhere but as in this big Universe distance = time have they been here I don't think so also if they have the tech to get here they have the tech to stay hidden. Stealth aircraft have a very small radar signature more the size of a bird so do you think we would really see Mog on a day trip from Zog

edit on 24-7-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I wouldn't say I categorically believe aliens and the like are freely visiting us on a regular basis. I would LIKE to believe that, but I don't. I certainly do not believe we are alone in the universe or even this galaxy - to me it seems the ingredients for life are so common it seems unlikely life apart from us does not exist.

However, as for disclosure and what would make me actually believe or accept the conspiracy theories?

Some big live TV press release of some US or other democratic govt stating it's all real, they have the tech, Roswell was real, and so on.

Youtube vids of clouds just doesn't cut it for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Since we've already had mass sightings and that did nothing,

it seems the only real disclosure that will be accepted is the one that comes from the governments. People, most people, only trust authority.

The 1952 Washington DC UFO incidents were NOT mass sightings and the photo you've used was taken sometime after 1965 showing lens flares from the lights below the Capitol Building.

But it is ironic how many people seem to believe the US Government is covering up the existence of alien beings visiting Earth. Yet they also rely on the same authority to disclose the real truth to them.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Disclosure is just a word. think about it this cascade of events will happen , no way the present elite can manage this. Also I think that ET doesn't want humanity in the 'know'.

Basically we're in a zoo. Imagine what will happen if the zookeeper opens the gate ?
Dont think that alien civilizations feel comfortable with libtards pushing PC narratives on their planet.

Basically it doesn't stop by a nuts and bolts UFO.because this implies that science about the fundamentals of nature must be wrong.
But rethorical how the heck can science be wrong ?

So In my opinion Only a pardigm shift in science opens the gates of disclosure

The real issue is that the technology is SO SIMPLE that ANYONE CAN REPRODUCE IT EASILY...and once the CONCEPTS are in the public domain...THERE IS NO GOING BACK ….ever......IMHO people should be extremely pissed off at the suppression however as things stand I do not believe the spirit of the older generations exists anymore and the anger I expected for many years will not ever happen....kids today will immolate themselves and accept technology and simply walk right into through and past it likely taking it places no one ever expected....humans are weird creatures and can do incredible things.

Truth be told all computers are modeled after the human form and all technology follows natures parameters and laws....including the technolgys so-called Aliens use....everyone must play by Mother Natures rules.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: myselfaswell

Aliens technology would probably be a million years more advanced than ours. They would have insane technology. Why would they even care to deal with us anyway other than keeping us as pets or harvesting us for food or something.

I have serious doubts a single civilization could last continuously for a million years. So there may be no civilization with technology "a million years more advanced than ours".

Maybe 10s of thousands of year more advanced, which would still be considerable. However, I don't think they would see us as pets or ants, just like we would not view a human 40,000 years ago as pets or ants.

edit on 24/7/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

None. It won't be anything other than final realization that we aren't alone now, weren't in the past either.

There won't ever be a disclosure acceptable by all people, worldwide, in all countries on all continents..

There is no 1 person, group etc...that speaks for nor will be believed by the whole world.

"Disclosure" is movie talk..."Realization" followed by "Acceptance" is more the way it will be.
edit on 24-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
would think something based loosely on the 50's B Sci-fi movie The 27th Day. Perhaps communication and an invitation. I know, it's just a movie... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I can't recall the amount of threads similar to this one over the years, and they are based so far from reality it is unbelievable. No doubt UFO's exist and no doubt some incidents are what could be described as "far out", however there will never be disclosure from the UFO angle, it may happen when microbial life is discovered on another planet, but never from the UFO side

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Lots of spaceships flying around in formation far more advanced than anything we currently have over several days or weeks would convince me.

I agree that this would certainly convince me. No matter of words from any government or spokesman would convince me that something is out there.
The waters have been muddied for so many years by so many people, it's hard to see where the truth lies.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm about to write off the notion of Aliens visiting Earth , There's been no real evidence produced only blurry pictures and hearsay, Just like Bigfoot the legends have been going on for too long to not have anything solid . The galaxy is just to vast and dangerous to travel . That's not to say I don't believe there's life out there it just can't get here .

If anything is here it's always been here .
edit on 7/24/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join