It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Alien desclosure are sceptics actually expecting?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So i want to put this to all of you whom believe aliens exist in some manner, entering and exiting our earth space, making contacts and perhaps even contracts with government bodies and, for what ever reason you wish to imagine, the government holds the lid on these activities and the larger reality of it from the public.

So my question is to those that believe in this typical structure cover up narrative, what is your belief of a narrative that is really going on that you would genuinely accept as probable disclosure, from what they've kept the lid on, to, ok now they're actually coming out it releasing the truth. What would be that truth that you would acknowledge?

For it seems, that there is plenty of disclosure out in the public environment as it is, but as a skeptic, you have refused to adopt and subscribe to them because they don't conform to your specific opinion of how you would expect an alien reality to exist that would more likely be disclosed.

I feel this would be highly important and even significant for everyone else reading the many expectations you skeptics all have within your minds, of how you would allow disclosure to be identifiably credible.

Perhaps, those in the upper echelons who may in fact be debating over how to better disclose this information, may be better assisted by the amalgamation of the mindset of these ideas.
edit on 23-7-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Lots of spaceships flying around in formation far more advanced than anything we currently have over several days or weeks would convince me.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

what you would accept as a real reality scenarios of alien disclosure

For many I think it will take a piano and flashy tap dancing routine.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Aliens technology would probably be a million years more advanced than ours. They would have insane technology. Why would they even care to deal with us anyway other than keeping us as pets or harvesting us for food or something.

I doubt extraterrestrials would be a good thing. Just imagine how bad the Republicans would be after million years of controlling all three branches of government.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Aliens technology would probably be a million years more advanced than ours. They would have insane technology. Why would they even care to deal with us anyway other than keeping us as pets or harvesting us for food or something.

Totally agree with that.

I doubt extraterrestrials would be a good thing. Just imagine how bad the Republicans would be after million years of controlling all three branches of government.

Was that really necessary?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think an independence Day or War of the Worlds type event would be enough to convince most. Seeing a, not to put too fine a point on it, "flying saucer" over my house would probably sell me though that kind of personal experience wouldn't hold water if I was trying to convince someone else.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

To me, I would have said something entirely different a year ago but I honestly believe that our government would lie to us of there purpose and origin. I think there is a lot of dis information out, just like how Tom DeLonge (from Blink 182) is out talking about how the alphabet crews have been dropping the information on him about aliens. He does talk to credible people from the CIA and FBI and so forth but I think its a psyop for dis information, telling a celebrity will only help the public believe that crap. I dont trust the aliens and neither should everybody else, if you want to make contact try with a Ouija Board and request to be abducted until it happens, but that is on you.

illuminatiwatcher.com...

Just discovered this guy about a month ago, I had some of the same theories as he does, I listen to this guy on my podcast and he is a smart dude, he's a lot like me in a sense on how I think and what I believe in a way. Anyway, check it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I know it's not simply a matter of what fits a reality. That's a rather unfair assessment actually.
Most people just want solid proof. Here is an alien, here is their space craft on the tv with police and military and government officials and reporters and some clergy thrown in you know because ... the God thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: myselfaswell

If they made themselves known to help us, the republicans wouldn't have any control in that aspect, if the aliens were here to destroy us, again, I dont think the republicans would have anything to control in that aspect. politics and banks would be screwed regardless of the situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I just want them to talk to somebody besides "Bubba" from Nowhere, Tennessee.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would need ALL the major networks to say the exact same sentences all across the world, using the exact same wording and all major networks would need to use the exact same 10 second clip as proof. Only then would I believe it.

Alternatively, if Trump were to just say something like, "I don't know, I don't see why they wouldn't be here" then I would believe that too.

If Wolf Blitzer looked right into the camera and said it was true, and held his gaze for at least 6 seconds without blinking, I'd believe that as well.

If Fox news asks viewers to log on and take a poll as to if they believe the official story that aliens are here, then i'd likely conclude that aliens are indeed here.

If Drudge Report has three or more links in a row that all go to the same article saying that aliens are here, I'd probably buy that.

If the late night talk show hosts all make fun of the aliens, I'll know then that they are here.

If I watch a youtube video that shows how Simpsons predicted this 35 years ago, smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Since we've already had mass sightings and that did nothing,

it seems the only real disclosure that will be accepted is the one that comes from the governments. People, most people, only trust authority.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Olympics and World Cup of Soccer and the World Series and Superbowl you hit all of these areas of mass exposure at once and hope no major Churches declare open season on visitors.You drop off working Neutral Dimension Craft at 1000 major Universities around the world and provide every recognised Government on Earth with the same technologies simultaneously.You provide medical technology to every country the same way at the same time.
edit on 23-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I just want them to talk to somebody besides "Bubba" from Nowhere, Tennessee.

like all those professionals? Pilots, high ranking government officials etc. ?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I think that the cover up was and is run by people who believe that should the public have proof positive of these suspicions it would so disrupt society that utter chaos would ensue.

The speculations concerning the real truth have grown over time from the angels and demons of old, the faries and monsters and all the other '' non-human '' beings surroundings us. Alien craft has had a day of focus while now it seems to multidimensionality is in vogue with some.

Physicists are plumping the deep waters of sub atomic energies while neuro biologists are following the energies that fire in our synapsis and explaining a developing view that if readily acknowledged by the masses would spin huges portions of the population off into existential identity implosion.

Here's a good question. Would you disclose if you thought that that disclosure would be the ruin of civilization?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
So i want to put this to all of you whom believe aliens exist in some manner, entering and exiting our earth space, making contacts and perhaps even contracts with government bodies and, for what ever reason you wish to imagine, the government holds the lid on these activities and the larger reality of it from the public.

So my question is to those that believe in this typical structure cover up narrative, what is your belief of a narrative that is really going on that you would genuinely accept as probable disclosure, from what they've kept the lid on, to, ok now they're actually coming out it releasing the truth. What would be that truth that you would acknowledge?

For it seems, that there is plenty of disclosure out in the public environment as it is, but as a skeptic, you have refused to adopt and subscribe to them because they don't conform to your specific opinion of how you would expect an alien reality to exist that would more likely be disclosed.

I feel this would be highly important and even significant for everyone else reading the many expectations you skeptics all have within your minds, of how you would allow disclosure to be identifiably credible.

Perhaps, those in the upper echelons who may in fact be debating over how to better disclose this information, may be better assisted by the amalgamation of the mindset of these ideas.

It isn't every day that a rare open-minded member wants skeptics' opinions on anything especially UFO/alien-connected. My hat's off to you.

There is a huge misconception among UFO/aliens believers. It doesn't require a belief system to accept the reality of UFOs. But it does require a belief system to make the jump to the reality of aliens. The reality of aliens, as in extraterrestrials from a vast distance dropping by and running amok in Earth's skies, is another matter and unlike UFOs for which there is more than acceptable evidence (but no proof), there is no irrefutable evidence for the reality of aliens/ETs.

What has been presented for the reality of aliens/ETs is questionable. What is also questionable is this mythological concept of disclosure. Some individuals have assigned to themselves the right to represent believers. Believers do not operate with logic, common sense and reason. They're lacking in a curiosity to find the truth for themselves and so are attracted to self-proclaimed leaders such as Steven M. Greer and similar personalities.

It is easy to convince yourself and others that since our (U.S.) government is such a rat's nest that the rats have secret information abss90sout some subjects and in this case it's UFOs, aliens - alive and dead - ,crashed UFOs that are being back-engineered, etc. Believers actually believe this even though there doesn't seem to be one iota of evidence aside from millions of reports/documents/photos/films/video that don't show any more than can be viewed at YouTube.

So these believers want some kind of disclosure of information they wouldn't understand. They really want to satisfy their curiosity that there must be something more to those pesky unidentified aerial objects. And who better to know but busy Uncle Sam. Surely, the ETs must have communicated with someone and the guv knows that someone who has revealed inconceivable knowledge and Uncle Sam doesn't think anyone else should know. So there's a secret group who maintain this knowledge but they have a firewall protecting them and Greer wants to breech that firewall.

I've had 5 or 6 superb sightings and videotaped one. No Men In Black visited me. I've been a loudmouth on UFO forums since the early '90s (remember alt.ufo....? No MIBs.

Don't waste your time bad-mouthing Uncle Sam asking for what doesn't exist.

The only disclosure I wish for is when are they going to line up the Clintons against a wall plus just one word; "Fire!"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Regarding this topic in particular, skeptics are people who are demoralized for the lack of evidence or because they strongly desire a personal experience. In secret, they believe too.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nah, sci-fi version all the way so the planet would mobilize, build a fleet, move into space and conquer our creators. Building a galactic empire autocracy would just be gravy.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What Alien desclosure are sceptics actually expecting?

When it's too late and we are at war.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Would you disclose if you thought that that disclosure would be the ruin of civilization?

Yes i most definitely would, because disclosure would in affect result in a better, more preferable civilization for us all. Even though yes, there would be ruin for a time, the transition would be a positive one that would call for an individual responsibility and growth that we at this stage don't necessarily have collectively as a people.

With the powers removed, the usurped power would be transparent and more localized. That is what we all need. Also, if you knew the truths of an alien kind would instigate the collapse of civilization, would you honestly want to support that civilization in the first place? How beneficial and functional to our well being would our civilization be, if new positive information such as that were to do that to it?
edit on 24-7-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join