It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi new on here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey everybody, as the new forum post for new subscribers list yep I've swallowed the red pill. But let me explain how real quick. I started early as a young buck when I was about 20 years old which has been about seven years ago. This was about 2011 when I was watching Al Jazeera America, remember when that was a thing? This gradually introduced me to Infowars for news. After about a year of the Alex Jones show(tm) I started to want more. Not so much on politics but more on the unexplained.

So after Mr. Jones mentioned on a few occasions George Noory I decided to check him out. To this day I am a frequent listener of Coast to Coast AM. How ever I fell off the infowars train. I mean I still respect the man's opinion just dont entirely agree with his morals. But I did start listening to some of the other Coast to Coast AM's other guest hosts. I would like to say I really fell down the rabbit hole with Jimmy Church Radio, that of Beyond The Darkness or even possibly The Conspiracy Show. I cant really tell you which.

Needless to say i fell down the rabbit hole and have loved it sense. Where i really found out about ATS is Expanded Perspectives. After that I fell a little further which brings me to where we find ourselves today.

So I'm not the most educated on all of these topics. However I feel like I would like to contribute what knowledge I have. Hopefully I could have some of the questions I have tumbling around in the old noggin answered, or at least get some input to steer me further down or in the right direction.

Regardless I hope for you to welcome what I can bring to the table. I look forward to what knowledge I can obtain and misconceptions I can be righted on.

Machinelf91

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Machinelf91

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Machinelf91
Hey everybody, as the new forum post for new subscribers list yep I've swallowed the red pill. But let me explain how real quick. I started early as a young buck when I was about 20 years old which has been about seven years ago. This was about 2011 when I was watching Al Jazeera America, remember when that was a thing? This gradually introduced me to Infowars for news. After about a year of the Alex Jones show(tm) I started to want more. Not so much on politics but more on the unexplained.

So after Mr. Jones mentioned on a few occasions George Noory I decided to check him out. To this day I am a frequent listener of Coast to Coast AM. How ever I fell off the infowars train. I mean I still respect the man's opinion just dont entirely agree with his morals. But I did start listening to some of the other Coast to Coast AM's other guest hosts. I would like to say I really fell down the rabbit hole with Jimmy Church Radio, that of Beyond The Darkness or even possibly The Conspiracy Show. I cant really tell you which.

Needless to say i fell down the rabbit hole and have loved it sense. Where i really found out about ATS is Expanded Perspectives. After that I fell a little further which brings me to where we find ourselves today.

So I'm not the most educated on all of these topics. However I feel like I would like to contribute what knowledge I have. Hopefully I could have some of the questions I have tumbling around in the old noggin answered, or at least get some input to steer me further down or in the right direction.

Regardless I hope for you to welcome what I can bring to the table. I look forward to what knowledge I can obtain and misconceptions I can be righted on.

Machinelf91

Welcome...plenty of info here if you search some!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Any tips for a noob?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Machinelf91

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA And welcome!

edit on 23/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

While using a lot of this just kinda a form of social engineering?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Any tips for a noob?
Check out the Freshman forum, very helpful and will answer many questions. If you have more direct questions you'll find most members to be helpful.

My other tip would be to not worry about stats like stars and flags.

Have fun on your journey and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Welcome to the machine.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Any tips for a noob?

Watch out for the big bad wolves

Also remember everything is play and fun until the flying monkeys come around. Then they want to eat your brain, seriously don't fall for their tricks and bait

edit on 25-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: Bad English sorry

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Welcome, I Am Also a New Member Here.
im interested in esoteric things and sciences like quantum mechanics.
if you're interested in those subjects lets have a chat sometime.

new topics

top topics

join