It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question to admins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ive been reading the main articles on the ATS home page and i was wondering if its ok if i can add some new world order things for you guys? firstly, i could build on the post i made about the bible containing predictions about a one world government, i can right articles on the illuminati, other new world order theories aswell. If you would like, i can write my own theory for ATS.

Its just a thought,

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sounds like a great idea...thanks for your enthusiasm and desire to do something for the site as a whole.

I'm not an Admin...just a humble ol' SuperMod...so really someone like Simon, SkepticOverlord, or Bob88 would be the ones who could/would give something like that the 'ok'.

Just wanted to reply to say I think its a great idea.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
cheers alien
Well Simon or Skeptic can U2U me if they want me too

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Sounds like a great idea...thanks for your enthusiasm and desire to do something for the site as a whole.

I'm not an Admin...just a humble ol' SuperMod...so really someone like Simon, SkepticOverlord, or Bob88 would be the ones who could/would give something like that the 'ok'.

Just wanted to reply to say I think its a great idea.

Bloody hell, there's a voice from the past.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Just create a new thread authored as if you'd like it to be part of our main site content, then let me know where you think it would fit. The discussion board serves as the "content management system" for the main site, so almost any first post of a thread can be used.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Just create a new thread authored as if you'd like it to be part of our main site content, then let me know where you think it would fit. The discussion board serves as the "content management system" for the main site, so almost any first post of a thread can be used.

cool, well, i added to my thread about the bible and a one world government, You could edit that thread for me to include it. I'll e-mail you the word document tomorrow

new topics

top topics

join