It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecy of Hermes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

from OP

And so the gods will depart from mankind

Nature has ben destroyed by the greedy men & women of this Earth, not to mention wildlife been hunted into extinction.

But thats been happening since the "Fall"; aka entropy without gods manna from heaven?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well.... In the beginning...

ha ha.

People had to survive in the early days because they were way out-numbered by Animals but now that is not the case.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nature has amazing regenerative powers. Look at the grass growing in the crack in the sidewalk or visit a field that burned a few years back. Nature always returns and restores. Even wildlife long extirpated from areas have come back (otters and black bear where I live) - 30 years ago never seen in the city but they're here now.

It may take longer than we have the patience for but nature will always fill those empty spaces. We can have old growth forests again, clean up our waterways and make the world green again. All we have to do is let nature do it's thing without interfering.

I do believe that nature has regenerative powers, but mankind will continue to manipulate, abuse and torture the natural world as long as the majority maintain the level of consciousness that we have today.

We truly are living in the inversion at the present time. Most of the systems created by mankind have reached peak corruption, decency has been replaced by political correctness and hate mongering and those that plead for tolerance practice hatred and intolerance. The beauty and freshness of youth has been replaced by hardness of botox ,dermal fillers and silicone. I could go on. The only way to transcend this is to transform our consciousness, which is not an easy task particularly in a culture obsessed with materialism.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Take a read of this... it doesn't sound good fo 2050.

www.worldwatch.org...

Hidden water is water used to produce things we consume but typically do not think of as containing water. Such things include chicken, beef, cotton, cars, chocolate and mobile phones. For example: it takes around 3,000 litres of water to produce a burger. In 2012 around five billion burgers were consumed in the UK alone. That's 15 trillion litres of water – on burgers. Just in the UK. Something like 14 billion burgers were consumed in the United States in 2012. That's around 42 trillion litres of water. To produce burgers in the US. In one year. It takes around 9,000 litres of water to produce a chicken. In the UK alone we consumed around one billion chickens in 2012. It takes around 27,000 litres of water to produce one kilogram of chocolate. That's roughly 2,700 litres of water per bar of chocolate. This should surely be something to think about while you're curled up on the sofa eating it in your pyjamas.

www.theguardian.com...

The article above needs to be read to be believed... Human population growth is out of control and will get worse.. in turn causing greater climate change! We're screwed if current trends continue. READ IT.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Can Sin really change the tune of the Galaxy?

All them little recursive swirls, and smallest effected by the largest has been the assumption. Maybe everyone assumes backwards, here in the outer courts of hell.

Sin sounds like mud on the tuning fork of God's creation. Maybe theirs something to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Hey Toys, have you gone through the Kybalion yet? I wonder how this relates to the emerald tablet or the emerald tablets of thoth.

I recently started listing to this series claiming to be the words of Hermes Trismegistus and I am finding it really interesting.

Do you think this is a recent creation or could it actually go back to 36,000 BC?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Do not take lightly the words of old, there is more truth to these stories then they let on.
I fear for all of mankind in these dark times.
Only the song of the one true God will set mankind free. The sound of the universe.
Any man left with a good heart should be preparing for survival against unspeakable events. Things that will shake the very earth from its core. I just fear it is not too late to prepare mankind's survival in such a time.
I fear all will be lost. Those few men and woman must be brave and preserve the old ways of man and endure the trials of the Gods.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

From OP
heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, nor will the stars pursue their constant course in heaven; all voices of the gods will of necessity be silenced and dumb; the fruits of the earth will rot

MEMORIES (Episode 1-Magnetic Rose)
The Prophecy talks about the appearance of Orion's Star, "Betelgeuse Shrinking and the Appearance of Coronavirus" (to one revolution of earth as relative marker).

Like this Anime, it has the word "Corona (virus)", clearly written on the side of the ship in one scene............in another scene it has a astronaut with the letter "M (FOR MABUS of nostradamus)", with a comet rising out of his body leaving (earth). A special women is in view as well as many wives.

Like the "snes game" "CHRONO TRIGGER", that shows in 1999 A.D. a virus coming out of the earth, except in the anime, seen above. It is a shrinking flower shaped ship that withers away.
(some things are written to Moses alone, and nobody makes the association..........I can come up with the day of the lord's return without controversy, surely that has happened?...........however there is the hope from God that maybe, God would take mercy on them, and, revive their testimony that was unfortunately cut short by mankind's sin)
edit on 16-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join