It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Georgia State Rep, Jason Spencer Uses N WORD and exposes his butt on the air

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

In May of 2018, he was defeated by a primary challenger, 24-year old political newcomer Steven Sainz.
Jason Spencer Wiki
Sounds like the people have taken care of the problem...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
One conservative does not describe all conservatives as one liberal does not describe all liberals. Let fools make fools of themselves so that better people can move in.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Watching the episode. Hilarious the situations he manages to put all these high profile types in. Hes interviewing Dick Cheney right now, asking awckward questions like the time he shot his hunting partner in the face.

This topic dude total dumbass. Cohen walked him around that scene like a robot. A perfect Two Party yes man jellyfish doosh. Yawn.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Probably a democrat who infiltrated in and call themselves republican..

This is more likely.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Dude! You called someone a Doltard in another thread, and then said you worked with challenged people.
And this is where you draw the line? Unfreaking believable.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

A typical liberal answer,where is your proof?,all I see on TV are liberals demonstrating saying how great their "race" is,now that is truly racist,just like you

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's likely Hitler would have thought them mentally deranged and had them gassed if they lived in Nazi Germany... as a junk genetic link in the "Aryan" race. He saw the Jewish line as a weak genetic link interbreeding with Austria/Germany and didn't want them blending race or creeds; the irony is that was his own heritage so pretty Freudian in self hatred and making a huge campaign and political platform out of it. People tend to forget Hitlers Nazism was looking for the creme del la creme of superiority and strength in genetic lines; any idealist idiot can spout mindless drivel called hate speech.

Not really sure how "many" that representative actually "represents" however given the U.S. constitution? Zero.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This whole - trickery - thing, is very disturbing to me.

Are we responsible for our own actions?

I think your comment is very interesting - especially in light of the times we live in

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I think what Cohen is doing is grossly unfair. I can't bring myself to watch any of it. I heard he has some guy agreeing that four year old children should be armed and trained with guns.

This whole - trickery - thing, is very disturbing to me. The show spent millions of dollars to manipulate and trick people into making fools of themselves, and say and do things they would not otherwise do. It's dishonest.

Why is it bad when Cohen does it but OK when Trump does it?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Are we responsible for our own actions?

Not me.

Mr. Jack Daniels pretty much runs my behavior.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Honest to a fault Gus :-)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: chrismarco

I don't recall seeing a Dem behave like this....I mean really.

No.
You're right.
They instead hide in white sheets and lynch black people.
You're right, this is way worse.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: angeldoll
I think what Cohen is doing is grossly unfair. I can't bring myself to watch any of it. I heard he has some guy agreeing that four year old children should be armed and trained with guns.

This whole - trickery - thing, is very disturbing to me. The show spent millions of dollars to manipulate and trick people into making fools of themselves, and say and do things they would not otherwise do. It's dishonest.

Why is it bad when Cohen does it but OK when Trump does it?

I can't answer that question. You will need to ask his supporters that one.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Does Chevy asks for a Chaser?

From what I understand... only in Maryland.

<< 1  2   >>

join