It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Georgia State Rep, Jason Spencer Uses N WORD and exposes his butt on the air

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
More Republican values. So here we have another racist Republican...You cant make this stuff up!

In the footage, which aired Sunday in the latest episode of Who Is America?, Georgia state Representative Jason Spencer — who has also been called upon to resign by those same republicans considering the complaint — is seen participating in an “anti-terrorism video” that Cohen — dressed up as Israeli military expert Erran Morad — is creating.

Cohen tells Mr Spencer that there is just one word forbidden word in America, the “N-word”, and tells him to quickly draw attention to a terrorist during an exercise by yelling the obscenity.

Later in the episode, Mr Spencer drops his trousers and pushes his buttocks towards Cohen in an attempt to ward off terrorism while saying "USA motherf*****" repeatedly.

www.yahoo.com...

How proud, the GOP must be!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
More Republican values. So here we have another racist Republican...You cant make this stuff up!

In the footage, which aired Sunday in the latest episode of Who Is America?, Georgia state Representative Jason Spencer — who has also been called upon to resign by those same republicans considering the complaint — is seen participating in an “anti-terrorism video” that Cohen — dressed up as Israeli military expert Erran Morad — is creating.

Cohen tells Mr Spencer that there is just one word forbidden word in America, the “N-word”, and tells him to quickly draw attention to a terrorist during an exercise by yelling the obscenity.

Later in the episode, Mr Spencer drops his trousers and pushes his buttocks towards Cohen in an attempt to ward off terrorism while saying "USA motherf*****" repeatedly.

www.yahoo.com...

Can anyone really be proud of either side?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I don't recall seeing a Dem behave like this....I mean really.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Rep. Jason Spencer (R) perfectly demonstrates the difference between 'Republican' & 'conservative'.

Give a person enough rope.....

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Stop ripping on the guy, he happened to speak flawless Chinese in that segment.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think what Cohen is doing is grossly unfair. I can't bring myself to watch any of it. I heard he has some guy agreeing that four year old children should be armed and trained with guns.

This whole - trickery - thing, is very disturbing to me. The show spent millions of dollars to manipulate and trick people into making fools of themselves, and say and do things they would not otherwise do. It's dishonest.
edit on 7/23/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

"But Hillary!"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It is not easy to watch...by any measure.
It is a horrifying type of exposure.
Like I said in another post..it is the kind of TV that makes you shudder and feel like you need a shower after watching it.

You kind of giggle nervously for the first 5 mins..then view the rest with a dropped jaw
edit on 23/7/18 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So, not racism, but the use of a word in a non-offensive way that some will take offense to in response to an idiot filming a terrible show?

I'm not defending Jason Spencer (dude seems like a douche), but I do challenge you to prove racism in what is being described.

My biggest concern is that both men appear to be idiots and a certain segment of people takes at least one of them seriously at any given moment.

edit on 23-7-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is he related to that fake nazi Spencer guy the unstable left created to make the right look like nazis?

What a bunch of loosers.

I feel bad for the left. Small-minded people, highly over-emotional, always going through life mad at people for their own failure to plan, trying to make everyone as miserable and broke as them.

No common sense, they would follow Hitler in a heartbeat.
Hell, they would make fun of others from his porch.

I would just laugh it off, but these retards can vote and aren't smart enough to see themselves being played.

All our rights are threatened by emotion-based dicision makers.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Like the Democrat's arent racists. Too.

Its fun watching people call out the others for being just like they are, except having different colored stripes. Tho.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The guy is an idiot. Unfortunately, they get elected. I suspect his career might be over. Georgia isn't California where idiots are reelected over and over.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Borat again?

Effing lame.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Like the Democrat's arent racists. Too

www.msnbc.com...

Biggest GD racists in this country.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The commentary is interesting:

ZOMG HE TRIED TO BAN BURKAS!

He told a BLACK WOMAN shed disappear.

Really needing to see this new Cohen stuff in original form....

link   

Actually, if you want to get real technical, shouting the "N word" is probably a goof way to draw attention if you're in a bind. I'd say it's a more sure way to get people's attention than shouting rape or fire seems to be.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its fun watching people call out the others for being just like they are, except having different colored stripes. Tho.

I don't think there are as many racists in the country as some believe. Trump is cultivating those who have that propensity.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Is he doing it overtly, like the SJW Democrats? Overtly isnt even the word for them, bare knuckles running white with desire in your face racism (that calls itself anti-racism and thinks only whites can be racist), be the SJW scene. "Republican's" come nowhere even in the same ballpark as such, in fact to even find a close comparison one must venture into Neo-Nazi realms. The double standards hypocrisy is one of the most alarming developments in United States history.
edit on 23-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: chrismarco

I don't recall seeing a Dem behave like this....I mean really.

Weren't we supposed to reject the Planned Parenthood videos for essentially being the product of the same type of traps this show is nailing folks with?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think there are as many racists in the country as some believe. Trump is cultivating those who have that propensity.

He certainly seems to have triggered the multitude who are constantly protesting against him, that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join