It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Looking At Revoking Security Clearance From Obama-Era Officials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What's the problem with removing security clearance on a past rival administration?

Oh perhaps Trump's Administration would be saving all the DNC committee and Clinton Foundation from having to come forward and become SUICIDED. Hillary, you SUICIDER you or OBAMA and so many horrid political collusions and entanglements.

They could possibly be much guiltier in the shadows launching indictments along with unsubstantiated and weak evidence for prosecution. What could possibly be the threat with Pulling all these Shadowy Deep State Characters from DNC and seeing how guilty they are under high tech AI Consolidation Universal Alrgorythm and Decryption/ Decoding for a full NON CHERRY PICKED INDICTMENT LIST from NO BIASED HUMAN OVER DONALD TRUMP and COLLUDED
I would say It's time for AI SUPREME COURT, HIGH TIME to get an UNBIASED SYSTEM TO SCOUR the NET with BEST HACKERS, CODERS and WRITERS along with COMPUTER SCIENTISTS to COMPAIGN for THIS CONSOLIDATED AI SYSTEM HIGH COURT.

Then we will see how they all stack up together- I bet The Don Father Doesn't do too shabby if he can stick to his guns while they are under witness protection system/ housebound/ arrested.
Let it be hosted by THE TEA PARTY officials...har har har is the potential here to do that on earth for A CAMPAIGN??? I THINK SOOOOOOO.....HE AH ha hoe hooooaaaahhhhhhhh

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I think this should apply to anyone with a clearance, but if you leave the job you had the clearance for it needs to be revoked. It shouldn't be a job bargaining chip that you can use when you leave.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

could you, would you, answer mine?

Read a lot of Dr. Seusse do you?
What was your question? I'll answer.

I know of no Dr. Suesse, However in my Universe Dr. Seuss exists as a Childrens Author who wrote a collection of meaningless entertaining rhymes.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
As the world seems to be so suspicious of who is a Russian agent or not, it would seem that Brennan, Clapper, Obama, Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Lynch, Schiff, Warner, Bill Clinton, Rhodes, Jarrett, Mueller, et al should be the top suspects. They are after all desperately trying to take down the duly elected President and his cabinet, publicly undermining every effort.

Brennan voted for communism to be the political model in the USA, Obama and his admin did nothing to stop the Russians, Clinton greedily gobbled up all the Russian money put in front of her.

None of them should have security clearances until they are fully investigated for treason.

In today's world, that seems reasonable.
edit on 29/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There is no walk away movement.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

#WalkAwayMovement

Really?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

No. You are believing they've done something.
There's a big difference there.
These men have done nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Well you don't automatically lose it. They have reasons for this.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hmmmm. Think so?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Wow. Take it out on Dr Seuss.
Pretty.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It's a fantasy. Trying to stop the blue wave. I mean blue tsunami.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow. Take it out on Dr Seuss.
Pretty.

Dr. Suess is Dead, I don't think he cares.

Nice Diversion btw.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, investigating people who tried to stop a Russian backed coup for treason would be reasonable now. You remain the voice of reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
Sorry, I think this should apply to anyone with a clearance, but if you leave the job you had the clearance for it needs to be revoked. It shouldn't be a job bargaining chip that you can use when you leave.

Here's the thing: getting a security clearance takes time and effort. Once they leave their positions, people with these clearances move on to academia or the private sector, where their experience and knowledge is of value. This experience and knowledge remains of value to the government as well, and these former civil servants are a talent pool that can be tapped as need arises. Special committees, consultancies, etc, tap these individuals. Retaining these clearances makes it easier for them to lend their skills to the government again when needed.

Trump has turned the retention of these hard won clearances into a political "bargaining chip," intended to rob the government of quick access to talent and expertise. Why would he do that?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Trump has turned the retention of these hard won clearances into a political "bargaining chip," intended to rob the government of quick access to talent and expertise. Why would he do that?

No. Men like Brennan and Clapper have abused that trust by using their status and perks in a politically naked way.

These are bad men and tools of the deep state.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, investigating people who tried to stop a Russian backed coup for treason would be reasonable now. You remain the voice of reason.

How do you know what they tried to stop?
Whilst they had power they did next to nothing. Cyber Security teams were even told to stand down.
The previous administration seemed more interested in trying to find dirt on an opposing campaign than they did in stopping Russia - in fact, they actively worked with Russia on opposition research.

If Trump is a traitor for meeting Putin and being publicly critical of the intelligence services leadership, then Brennan, Clapper et al are in the same boat. They have been far more vitriolic - publicly - against the US govt. Executive Branch and have worked with Russia for years.

Seems they should be investigated based on today's standards of suspicion. Strange that you be so dismissive of investigating them given their behaviour...one would think you actually don't care that much about Russian agents after all...but are more interested in anything that might undo an election that made you feel bad - which let's face it is the motivation of the left and has been since Nov 8th 2016.

edit on 29/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

How do you know what they tried to stop?

I've been paying attention to what they have been saying.

Whilst they had power they did next to nothing. Cyber Security teams were even told to stand down.

That is, of course, a lie. The administration was hobbled by a secretive security apparatus on the one hand and fear of undermining public trust in the electoral system and appearing to be playing partisan politics on the other. What would you have been saying if President Obama went to the public and announced that the Kremlin was using cyber-warfare techniques to defeat Hillary Clinton. You would have said "prove it," and accused him of lying, since the NSA is loathe to reveal what it knows and how it knows it. No-one was ordered to "stand down." No orders were given.That was the problem.

The previous administration seemed more interested in trying to find dirt on an opposing campaign than they did in stopping Russia - in fact, they actively worked with Russia on opposition research.

You are on a roll with the lies today. The administration had nothing to do with the campaign's opposition research, neither did the campaign "work with Russia." The campaign hired a second party to conduct that research. It so happens that the researcher had contacts with Russian individuals, who were presumably not acting in the interests of the Russian government. (Unlike Trump Junior, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, et al.)
edit on 29-7-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style. --DJW001

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join