It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Pest Control Ever - Minkery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I not even knew such a thing exists. The dog is pretty good too but when the rats try to hide in the holes, the mink rules. Fast and furious. I can't believe the guy grabs the rats with his bare hands.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Just been watching the guys channel for a few days and lets just say those mink are tough MOFO's.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That was pretty rad, best pest control imo, Mother Nature. thank you for sharing that with us.

I didn't think minks could be tamed or domesticated, not to the extent that dogs or cattle are, anyway. So props to dude for doing what he does, im impressed.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Daaaaamn - I had no idea. you just don't hear about minks and their versatility these days.

Very cool + thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Very interesting video! I didn't know that mink could be tamed either, unless they were brought up as babies. I once had a ferret named Minka.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Can't have rats in the chicken coop. Great video and the first time I've seen mink so tame or mink and dog in harmony. 'Minkenry' is not so good as a name and I guess he's taken it from falconry.

Wonder what his going rate is for ratting? Gonna have a look for him doing 'minkenry fishing.'

minkenry.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We have weasels and fishers and Martins around our house, they keep the mice and chippies down. The squirrels seem to not be effected much though for some reason. We lost our outside rabbits years ago and we can't have chickens with them, but they do keep pests down. We do not have anymore outside cats, they used to take care of the mice. The cats inside do sometimes get a mouse, but sometimes they make friends with a mouse and watch it eat out of their dish. Except the blind cat of course, he can't watch a mouse eat.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That ROCKS!!

I wonder if they'd work on mice like that?

Man, I'd pay that dude about $500 bucks to clean up all the mice around here!!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I love watching his vids....sad to hear about some of those minks that were stolen from him. But overall he does a great job with positive reinforcement and training those minks very very well.

join