It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Group Aims to Create a 51st State Called New California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I found out about this initiative by following the work of whistleblower Scott Bennett, author of Shell Game.

Scott Bennett has a YouTube channel that has a video that includes an audio recording of phone calls that were made on the air on July 27, 2016 to Trump's campaign staff. The spokesperson on the calls was Paul Preston of Agenda 21 Radio.

Here is that video:

Apparently in 2018 Paul Preston is active in an initiative to separate the rural and urban counties of California.

Here is what the new map might look like:

KSBY News Published on May 16, 2018

In the video Paul Preston talks about the fact that the group he co-founded is following the process called for in the U.S. Constitution.

I'm impressed with the work of both Scott Bennett and Paul Preston.
edit on 7/23/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Populate the OP in a thread which posted, in error, by the system with no content.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth
I read a similiar thread once, almost exactly the same words....

Aren´t there 51 states yet?
US States - Ranked by Population 2018

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In a ironic twist of fate New California builds a wall to keep out rich people.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
BETHESDA!!! you got another person to sue over copyright infringement!!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I just want to know one thing.

How the heck do you make a flag with 51 stars?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

These seperatists can't even coordinate among themselves. These guys want two Californias while these other guys have already got a ballot slot on the next election in November to break it into three states

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

How the heck do you make a flag with 51 stars?

Say all the white ones are racist, and ban it.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

These seperatists can't even coordinate among themselves. These guys want two Californias while these other guys have already got a ballot slot on the next election in November to break it into three states

www.latimes.com...

Nope the California supreme court says they can't put it on the ballot. The notion was to split the state into two states, Brown tried to muddy the whole topic by allowing a three state solution hoping that the people of California would reject it, but when they didn't Brown tossed it to the state supreme court and had them reject the idea.

Brown pulled this same crap before last time he was Governor. I'm sure Brown wouldn't want to have the state spilt up since it would cut the out of pocket "fee's" he gets from both the Water issues out of Kern and the out of pocket "fee's" he personally collects from the Illegal migrant population there.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thanks for the laugh..........I needed that.

Although I must say..........your mental processes run a bit to the bizarre.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

UOOO, Right you are Guy. THankyou for the update. That was less than a week ago.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
Apparently in 2018 Paul Preston is active in an initiative to separate the rural and urban counties of California.

I like the way he comes across:

UNITE AMERICA FIRST
Streamed live on Jul 5, 2018

edit on 7/23/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Add

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Section off the "liberals" into their own little utopian reservations, eh.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I believe Paul Preston would describe himself as a conservative.

Personally, I hope the day will eventually come when we don't have political parties—just candidates for office.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why don't the Stupid Republicans just move to Wyoming or Idaho? Then they can be surrounded by nothing but mean, crusty cheap people like they want?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I believe Paul Preston would describe himself as a conservative.

Personally, I hope the day will eventually come when we don't have political parties—just candidates for office.

And people credited with positive truth, justice and the American Way YouTube channels! And a Fakebook page, Snapper Chatting, instagramic Twitter page to be the accepted "truth-teller".

Hell.. I got those! "Believe ME"-Donald Trump.

Um... No. Just.... no

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Why don't the Stupid Republicans just move to Wyoming or Idaho? Then they can be surrounded by nothing but mean, crusty cheap people like they want?

Why don't the stupid illegals just go back to their home countries. Then they can be surrounded by nothing but mean, crusty poor people like they want.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

What we have to deal with in California,liberals own all the press here so all you hear is liberal crap,I've yet to meet someone who agrees to this mindless crap,other then a few idiots at univercitys,average person here is tired of hearing about nonsense

top topics

join