It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Believe National Enquirer Publisher Acted as Political Supporter for Trump Campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OR maybe those things aren't the same situation as what is going on here? Also, it took the Feds raiding Cohen's office and getting evidence from him to start looking into AMI.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Good luck sending all those links to the Feds. I'm sure those newspaper articles will go a long way to proving their guilt in a court of law.

If it's good enough for a FISA warrant.....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

OR maybe those things aren't the same situation as what is going on here? Also, it took the Feds raiding Cohen's office and getting evidence from him to start looking into AMI.

Cast a large enough net...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Good luck sending all those links to the Feds. I'm sure those newspaper articles will go a long way to proving their guilt in a court of law.

Give it a shot. Send those links to the Feds and see if a FISA warrant will be granted.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Cast a large enough net...

Investigating additional crimes uncovered while executing a search warrant is police SOP.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Give it a shot. Send those links to the Feds and see if a FISA warrant will be granted.

It would need to be a yahoo news link i'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How many police investigations benefit from having this wide open of a "warrant?"

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton appears to be surviving that level of investigation and more.

Once again, slap on the wrist, or 10 years...She is the darling of the left. A darling in a way of lets say we change the narrative of an act to make it not a crime, lets over look things like hard drives cleaned, phones destroyed etc as examples...

All I see is a bunch of armchair lawyers who think they know how investigations work trying to interject their opinions on how the investigation should be handled based on information only released to the public.

Maybe, but does seem one sided...what do we do lets say in another year and we are at the same spot?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They might want to be real careful here, as the decades long incestuousness between Democrats and the majority of the media, including fund raisers, buried stories, contributions, campaigning under the guise of "news", and quid-pro-quo "exclusive" interviews could very easily become fair game for investigations and exposures if they decide to get uppitty over this AMI/Trump connection.

Hasn't done old Hollywood much good with the @MeToo movement that kind of started out against the right with Trump vs Hillary and now has them eating themselves alive...

I could see this go the same way.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Trump has one Publisher in his cormer, Hillary has most all the rest of media Publisher's,news outlets, you name it...in her back pocket...This is rich.....?

edit on 24-7-2018 by THEREDUNDANT1 because: misspelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join