It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borat at it again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Kandinsky

People vote for these dumb ass's?

Same people who put a really TV show stsr in White House.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Kid soldiers gotsta eat!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
good thing it's only the GOP folks that are this dumb. I know those lefties are sooper smart. Just ask em.

yeah it would be nice if he went after everyone. Maybe he will. That's always my issue. People have blinders on to one side of the political Isle.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

"Remember, when you launch a grenade, you launch a dream."

What an idiot.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
yeah it would be nice if he went after everyone. Maybe he will. That's always my issue. People have blinders on to one side of the political Isle.

Ted Koppel was first this week and Bernie Sanders was first last week. You obviously haven't ever watched him if you think he only goes after one side of the political spectrum.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The show drew a 0.1 rating for SHowtime in the 18-49 demographic. Enjoy it while it lasts, fans... this one will be canceled before the season is even completed.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

People vote for these dumb ass's?

Same people who put a really TV show stsr in White House.

Beats lawyers with no real world experience.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ted Koppel was first this week and Bernie Sanders was first last week. You obviously haven't ever watched him if you think he only goes after one side of the political spectrum.

I don't have showtime so I'm catching segments here and there. I though Bernie was a tame segment. Didn't know he had Koppel on.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
really TV show stsr

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's basically the same ratings The Affair pulls in, which is the lead in show, and they keep renewing that.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't have showtime so I'm catching segments here and there. I though Bernie was a tame segment. Didn't know he had Koppel on.

Yeah, he was first but he seemed to have caught on that he was getting duped since the comments got more and more outlandish.

The worst one was the politician and that Corrine Olympios chick who really came off bad.

Dick Cheney was pretty funny, either since he was ignoring all the 'dick' jokes or he just didn't get them. Either way he made me laugh.

edit on 23-7-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In British culture, we have a tradition of embarrasing people who think too much of themselves, it's just our way.

We also like to laugh at ourselves and I don't think that always translates to American humour.

Sascha is brilliant, he is what I grew up to. Watch his old stuff too he can get people do whatever he wants for the chance at some publicity.

Another good one is Brass Eye. The director of Three Lions did that, forgrt his name now.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
good thing it's only the GOP folks that are this dumb. I know those lefties are sooper smart. Just ask em.

He's gone after anyone vain enough to take the bait in the UK. Left, Right and dumb stars have all been burned.

ETA -

edit on 7.23.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I watched the first few minutes of the movie. I wasn't impressed. He was interviewing Bernie Sanders... Borat's shtick is to be as crude and offensive as possible to get a rise out of the guest. Or he parodies a voter stereotype... Conservatives and Liberals alike.

He's not really that funny... just crude, obnoxious and bigoted. Not really what the country needs right now but it is what it is...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

tvseriesfinale.com...

it pulled about twice the ratings last season, This year, they are talking about canceling it because it is about equal with the new Borat.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Thanks! Typing on a phone is horrible when you get older!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Those are for season 3,season 4 is what is currently airing with a roughly 1 share in the 18-49 demo.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thing is, it's low budget so why not go straight to youtube? I suppose then you run the risk of being like the Jerky Boys where you just become a parody of yourself. Either way, I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts. Bernie ruined his segment though, twas a bit bad.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Thing is, it's low budget so why not go straight to youtube?

Showtime probably threw some cash at him.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

LMAO at the youth and asia bit , or what we normally call euthanasia.
edit on 28731America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jul 2018 14:28:52 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join