It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borat at it again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Omg.....bout peed myself laughing. This georgia lawmaker got "duped" into shouting racial slurs and dropping his pants while shouting islamic slurs. You really could not make this up. I put this in the pit cuz i know how it will turn out. I personally love watching politicians getting hammered. Who does this nowadays with cameras everywhere

edition.cnn.com...

edit on 23-7-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

It’s hilarious watching these GOP idiots get tricked into publicly being who they are in private.

Good times.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Seeing if this fixes the link.

ETA: It asks if this is the right or wrong time for this type of program? That's a no brainer. Hell no. More divisive #.

In a sense, Cohen is probing the comfort level of both his subjects and the audience. That's one reason why the segments can be so cringe-worthy, perhaps especially when they involve people who don't have armies of publicists and chiefs of staff to arrange and negotiate media appearances.

edit on 23-7-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The troll got owned at a gun store not too long ago.

wrko.iheart.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I've only seen the 'KinderGuardians' episode to let 4 year olds carry guns, hilarious.
How these folk get duped so easily is beyond my imagination

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

People vote for these dumb ass's?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hm, that CNN guy is pretty harsh on the show. He's worrying that it's mean-spirited to trick people like that. But it's not like anyone forced Spencer to take his pants off. If he's willing to do this crap on national TV, then I have the right to be entertained. He definitely did himself in on this, though it took that feeling of safety from thinking 'Erran Moran' was on his side. I haven't laughed this hard at a mainstream TV show for a long time.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

SBC ran through a ton of VIPs, celebs and politicians as Ali G. It's like they queue up to make a fool of themselves and then complain.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's funny, everyone on each side of the culture wars has the capacity to be complete idiots.
Ever watch Mark Dice's videos? Talk about dumb asses, who also get to vote...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

lol

'borat' has always made me laugh

great, now i'm deep into YT watching SBC... thanks a lot!!! there goes the work day!
edit on 0121x6701America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Part of me says that guy couldn't be that stupid and not be in the joke. Then part of me realizes he is an American politician. Wow we really fd up as a society.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah we did.
Maybe the robots can save us.
At this point I'd rather put my faith in an unbiased, well designed AI congress than a corruptible, money-hungry human.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's funny, everyone on each side of the culture wars has the capacity to be complete idiots.
Ever watch Mark Dice's videos? Talk about dumb asses, who also get to vote...

Absolutely OP! If you like Borats videos you would love Mark dices!
edit on 7 23 2018 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wondered that but no.....the world is full of these people. Just think of all the morons just lined up to replace the like of Trump, Pelosi and all the others.9

a reply to: interupt42

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
good thing it's only the GOP folks that are this dumb. I know those lefties are sooper smart. Just ask em.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Part of me says that guy couldn't be that stupid and not be in the joke. Then part of me realizes he is an American politician. Wow we really fd up as a society.

MOST politicians are the same. It explains why an ex-UK prime minister was rumoured to have put his tadger in a pig's mouth. Not saying it's true, but they do anything to get an audience on side.

a reply to: six67seven

It works so well because they think they're smarter and doing him a favour. Must sting like a bitch when they realise the dude played them

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Now this clip is the best, asking people to ban H2O...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Maybe the robots can save us.

Only if we replace our politicians with them.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Bachelor contestant also looked like a total moron with her staged Ebola phots and asking for donations to support kid soldiers in Africa.

I love it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join