It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul calls to revoke John Brennan's security clearance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

what do you want to call Trump's sycophancy? Fandom?

A democracy.

edit on 23-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Yes, she did and they should. The nations National Security is at stake. There are things that need to be done. Investigations that need to move forward unhindered and removing these people from the equation is a good idea especially with the foul rhetoric against the President of the United States. I don't care if you do not like him he is the leader of our country and when we do NOT support our country we look weak. That is why for the last 2 decades we were walked over. Red lines and idle threats except to drone the enemies of my friends.

Brennan reminds me of a GI Joe villain...needs to wear a chrome helmet.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Ok, let's not call him a Russia sympathizer then... what do you want to call Trump's sycophancy? Fandom?

Realist is my conclusion. There's every good reason to start looking for areas of cooperation in our lousy relationship with Russia.

I'd say, yes, they both do have some 'admiration' in that they both see the 'realist' in each other. We have a lot in common with the Russian peoples. Once you get past why the globalists need Russia as a boogeyman you can see how powerful the U.S. and Russia could be in areas of common interest and overall security.

edit on 23-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump should threaten to take Obama's clearance too. He was the ringleader. Probably still is, behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump should threaten to take Obama's clearance too. He was the ringleader. Probably still is, behind the scenes.

Presidents don't have clearances, Trump has no clearance either. When he stops being President there is no longer a need-to-know on any State matters.

Basically, a President can request to see ANY documents if it is pertaining to a matter that he should know about. For example, he can request documents on UFOs and they may not be given to him as he does not need to know that, but if an alien ship lands on the WH lawn or we get stuck in an alien invasion, those documents become available to him.

I read a good description of this once, somewhere -- the President can have access to secret documents transmitted via satellite but he cannot get the schematics for the satellite -- that is a matter of national security and the President has no reason to know how the satellite works.

So, sleep well tonight, Obama does not have a clearance.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No Trump is just a liar and weak, at least when it comes to talking to people face to face. Behind their backs, he's oh so tough. LOL!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Wrong Doctors cause problems.

💥🤒💥

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Wrong Doctors cause problems.

💥🤒💥

You seen a doctor lately, slick?