It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul calls to revoke John Brennan's security clearance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

U.S. Senator Rand Paul is asking Trump to revoke the security clearances of former CIA Director John Brennan !!

Brennan was CIA Director under Obama of course.

Brennan is also a know Kommi sympathizer 😃

He has been getting millions of big bucks recently from well known Kommi/Democrati propaganda outlets like MSNBC and NBC and has been getting "consulting" fees from other unknown sources.

He also has been lying his ass off about some of the recent controversies surrounding the now known Obama Administration scandals.

Time to cut this meathead off and expose him as the phony he is 😎

Rand Paul calls to revoke John Brennan's security clearance, asks if he's 'monetizing' access

Sen. Rand Paul called Monday for President Trump to revoke former CIA director John Brennan's security clearance, as he questioned whether the Obama-era spy boss was “monetizing” his access to sensitive information in his new role as a pundit.

“Is John Brennan monetizing his security clearance? Is John Brennan making millions of dollars divulging secrets to the mainstream media with his attacks on @realDonaldTrump?” Paul tweeted early Monday.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Rand Paul is an idiot.

Monetizing his access? If he spilled anything top secret he'd be in prison.

Think a little.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Just like HRC did with all her classified email on a home server, Huma's laptop, Obama's phone, and any and all hackers who hit her....

No, these elite scum will not be in jail no matter what.

Yes, revoke it.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why do FORMER government officials still need their old levels of security clearances?

I've yet to hear a good answer to that. Once you are out of power, you become Joe Average Day Citizen.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Rand Paul is an idiot.

Think a little.

He's been doing the rounds on MSM networks like CNN, running his mouth and getting paid to do it. It's actually pretty shameful behavior considering his position. These guys have turned the entire intelligence apparatus into a complete joke and should have been removed a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Rand Paul is an idiot.

Think a little.

I don't ever remember any head of any federal department ever talking trash as I have seen Brennan do. He has outright called for impeachment due to treason. If that is true I would like Brennan to show the treasonous acts to the public as former head of the CIA he would most certainly know.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Rand Paul’s a nit-wit—nothing like his dad.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Why do FORMER government officials still need their old levels of security clearances?

I've yet to hear a good answer to that. Once you are out of power, you become Joe Average Day Citizen.

They are allowed to keep clearances so they can discuss classified information regarding their work if the need arises.

Just because you have a clearance, doesn't mean you have access to all information...it is strictly on a need to know basis.

If anybody should have had their clearance yanked, it would be you know who.
edit on R302018-07-23T12:30:18-05:00k307Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: pavil

They are allowed to keep clearances so they can discuss classified information regarding their work if the need arises.

Just because you have a clearance, doesn't mean you have access to all information...it is strictly on a need to know basis.

If anybody should have had their clearance yanked, it would be you know who.

Thanks for the clarification. So former employees can't access current reports ect? So would Brennan be able to get current Intel ect?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is it me or does Brennan look constipated in that photo?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Rand Paul is an idiot.

Think a little.

Right, because other people improperly mishandling classified information always go to jail.

Always.

And if you think that Rand Paul is an idiot, I'm concerned as to what you think about people who actually are idiots in government.

Critically think a little.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Is it me or does Brennan look constipated in that photo?

I'm thinking demon possession. Jus' sayin'.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Honest question:

If Brennan is a known Kommi sympathizer and a Deep State puppet, and Trump is a known Russia sympathizer and a Deep State puppet, why does anyone care what show they put on for us?

edit on 23-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Honest question:

If Brennan is a known Kommi sympathizer and a Deep State puppet, and Trump is a known Russia sympathizer and a Deep State puppet, why does anyone care what show they put on for us?

Trump isn't a Russia sympathizer or a Deep State puppet.

Democrati and MSM Medication is not healthy 💥😁💥

Wrong Doctor can hurt 💥🤦💥

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The loophole characters like Brennan use with their clearance is to go to one of the other Five Eyes intelligence outfits to get any information he wants. He can't use his clearance here in the US to stay current, but he could run up to Canada and stay up to date because he has the clearance, regardless if he no longer serves in his post. Its a pretty sweet loophole. Hillary did the same thing by running down to New Zealand.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
The loophole characters like Brennan use with their clearance is to go to one of the other Five Eyes intelligence outfits to get any information he wants. He can't use his clearance here in the US to stay current, but he could run up to Canada and stay up to date because he has the clearance, regardless if he no longer serves in his post. Its a pretty sweet loophole. Hillary did the same thing by running down to New Zealand.

Interesting theory.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's right coz his challenger was.

All they got is projection.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sarah Sanders just said in the newser that Trump is considering revoking Brennan's clearance, as well as Rice, McCabe, Comey and Clapper.

The reporters are going nuts again over this!

edit on 23-7-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I know not to value a posters opinion if they think Rand Paul is an idiot. Is he Ron? No. Is he one of the few intelligent politicians we have? Yes.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kharron

Honest question:

Democrati and MSM Medication is not healthy 💥😁💥

Wrong Doctor can hurt 💥🤦💥

Ok, let's not call him a Russia sympathizer then... what do you want to call Trump's sycophancy? Fandom?

Bending over?

We know what it looks like, we just need to find a name for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join