It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 million pound bounty for Saddam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
ok now we're forming a group that will hunt down and nachofy any and all terrorists! a terrorist is anyone who has a scary face, or is member of any mens club that has a prefix of Al- when discovered, these people will be castrated, (vatican style) and turned into that 'special sauce' from mc donalds.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hell For that much money I'd go shoot the bastard myself if I had a gun. LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hell For that much money I'd go shoot the bastard myself if I had a gun. LMAO!!!

hell man, puerto rico? carlos said he owned a gun over there since he was 9. and he only got to america two years ago! it shouldn't be too hard if you look around.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The thing is that plane ticket over there to the middle east is going to be expensive.
. Hell who cares lets form an ATS search for Saddam search party and we all go together. Come on guys I'll split the money with you I promise.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
if not we can just find some religious crackheads who'll do anything to see him dead, or kill the others and say it was osama lol. damn! gotta stop thinkin like the enemy

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

damn! gotta stop thinkin like the enemy

I was thinking the same thing. LOL!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think that if the U.K and U.S are offering different money for Saddam this means we have a race on our hands.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Does anyone know if 15 m. pounds equals U.S. $25 m.? I could check, I have a nice currency converter on my website, just I am lazy.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
man...i would kill saddam for free. Just
for the sake of killing a madman and
being know as that guy that killed
Saddam Hussein

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
man...i would kill saddam for free. Just
for the sake of killing a madman and
being know as that guy that killed