It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to live W/O plastic in your life? What would you hav2 Give up, Stop using Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There is nothing at all wrong with plastic. The problem comes from how people dispose of the items after they are finished with them. As an aside, do you ALL notice where these heavily polluted areas are always in the far east and extremely poor countries.
That aside I will upset a lot of you with my tenet. Everything and I mean everything comes out of the ground, so whats wrong with putting it into the ground. Oh, I hear you say "but it will pollute the ground it is put in". Did it pollute the ground it came out of?
Yes, yes we know that plastic is a manufactured product but if it is manufactured it can be demanufactured. This is only just being touched on with enzymes, but don't stop looking.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yeah recycling is one thing but you can't un bake a cake backwards in to it's original flour eggs and milk not ever

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Plastic was invented in 1856.

You would have to live a lot like they did.

You could use any tech that didn't have plastic in it.

You would have to give up anything that plastic was used in the building of as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

TMI
You must go through clothing quickly.
Have to wash your pants every day. Or
Ewww...

See most people think mason have secret handshake, its not about the handshake its about the smell

top topics

<< 1   >>

join