It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Was an amazing gig

I hadn't planned seeing them but popped into the jazz tent while walking past and they were playing. Been a fan ever since.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Brunch and Dinner.

Maybe lunch tomorrow also!

Cold weather, at times, makes me want to cook. Hopefully we don't have a terribly bad winter or I could get as big as a house!

Hmmmmm, what would this be and how come is not in my mouth... lmfao

Looks so yummy for real, what is it?

HI there!

That is a quiche. Easiest thing in the world to make, except for the crust. I always butcher the crust, never could make a pie crust well.

Big dollop of sour cream on top. Spinach, bacon, cheese and onion and garlic filling all held together by eggs and loads of shaved Parmesan on top to make it brown and crispy.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Haha I'm meeting the ex girlfriend I didn't want a a child with tomorrow for a coffee, we have lots of catching up to do.

I love your new signature line! It's one of my favorite pics also not just because we're friends but, because the love and joy is evident.

I hope your rendezvous went well and catching up was fun

Have a great weekend and good luck to the young man in his matches.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ah thank you, being a father has been an absolute joy in my life, funny he can pick me up and throw me now though, glad I raised him to be kind as he would do me in a fight haha!
He's back playing this weekend, had lots of physio so injury free, home game Saturday, promotion is looking possible this season.

...catch up with ex was lovely thanks, it always is, just she cannot be mine yet, few more years until her child is an adult and she'll dump her man, we just tease each other until then.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Brunch and Dinner.

Cold weather, at times, makes me want to cook. Hopefully we don't have a terribly bad winter or I could get as big as a house!

HI there!

That is a quiche. Easiest thing in the world to make, except for the crust. I always butcher the crust, never could make a pie crust well.

Big dollop of sour cream on top. Spinach, bacon, cheese and onion and garlic filling all held together by eggs and loads of shaved Parmesan on top to make it brown and crispy.

Ohhh i know now 😍, i knew similar but with a different name and style lol, mostly without the crust and that's what confused me, more like a pie without any thick crust at the top so it looked a bit different because it has vegetables mixed in and those tend to show up at the top since there is no crust above. Will have to give up and have one of those soon, very soon... lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Happy Thanksgiving ❀️

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ah thank you, being a father has been an absolute joy in my life, funny he can pick me up and throw me now though, glad I raised him to be kind as he would do me in a fight haha!
He's back playing this weekend, had lots of physio so injury free, home game Saturday, promotion is looking possible this season.

...catch up with ex was lovely thanks, it always is, just she cannot be mine yet, few more years until her child is an adult and she'll dump her man, we just tease each other until then.

I don't know anything lol but i feel like it must be weird to go back living with someone after leaving for several years, like how much things may have changed in each one of you and stuff? But don't doubt you wife her again with no second thought lmfao

Anyway hope the best for you < 3

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hi, guys. Learnt a new word today - "twunt". I may use it on ATS quite a bit. Particularly on my Angelic friend and his "Predictions" threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
It's a story for the Jerry Springer show haha! πŸ˜‚
We never fell out of love just I didn't want children with two different women.
Can't change who you love...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Twunt lmfao, that's a good mix two swear words!
Your angelic friend haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yes - he gets upset if you question his "predictions" and even accused me of blasphemy for doing so. Fun to be had winding him up.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The predictions are lame, like me saying "I see possible conflict between Kurds and Turks" or "There could be a major earthquake in the ring of fire" or "More trouble in Ukraine with Russia".
Lame as # to be honest, but funny reading you taking the piss.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The predictions are lame, like me saying "I see possible conflict between Kurds and Turks" or "There could be a major earthquake in the ring of fire" or "More trouble in Ukraine with Russia".
Lame as # to be honest, but funny reading you taking the piss.

I predict that it will snow in TN before Christmas and I also predict that it may rain on or about the 10-15th of December!

Funny aside, when I quoted you above me in the quote box there is no #. The "real" word shows up...interesting...
Have a lovely day. Have you made it 4 in a row to work this week?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Brunch and Dinner.

HI there!

Ohhh i know now 😍, i knew similar but with a different name and style lol, mostly without the crust and that's what confused me, more like a pie without any thick crust at the top so it looked a bit different because it has vegetables mixed in and those tend to show up at the top since there is no crust above. Will have to give up and have one of those soon, very soon... lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Happy Thanksgiving ❀️

Yes, like a Frittata! Same thing really only the crust makes this one a little more heavy or filling.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and have a beautiful day.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yes, all good fun.

I will make some predictions for Christmas - I can't be bothered with all the pompous religious twaddlery, though:

1. On the Northern American continent large ursine mammals will defecate. I see an area with lots of trees where this will occur.

2. President Trump will tweet something that will have the liberal left frothing at the mouth and biting the carpet.

3. The Pope will still be a Catholic.

4. The Queen will address her nation - I foresee that this will occur around 3pm on Christmas Day. This will be widely televised.

5. For UK rail users I predict much disruption in travel over the Christmas and New Year period. This will cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Many rail services will be replaced with buses. This will be blamed on "Scheduled engineering works".

6. On ATS, I predict that many blurry photos will be posted which will be claimed to be of Alien Motherships. Others will contend that they are just birds, FFS.

Let's see how I do.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Haha you are a seer of the future!!!

...I always use the actual swear word when I'm posting, it's allowed by ATS but trying to evade the censor thing is against the rules by using different symbols to appear as the word.

Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving, do you have much time off work?

EDIT
...only managed 2 days this week but paid the bills so all good, collapsed the other day, scraped my face on a wall as I went down, looks like I've been fighting lol, I hate looking like I've been fighting!
edit on 22-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hahaha you nut!
...what if the queen dies before then though?!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Yes, all good fun.

I will make some predictions for Christmas - I can't be bothered with all the pompous religious twaddlery, though:

1. On the Northern American continent large ursine mammals will defecate. I see an area with lots of trees where this will occur.

That made me LOL
Haha! Twaddlery!

As far as prediction # 1 I can safely say that you can bet your money on it being Tennessee, if they are smaller.
Or, Canada...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yes. Then Charles will ascend to the throne. People will mutter about Diana being mur.....I mean accidentally killed and how Camilla has a face like a horse.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Lmao, they all have horsey faces!!!
...except Harry...but I'm not going there, I don't want black SUV's turning up in my street lol

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Haha you are a seer of the future!!!

...I always use the actual swear word when I'm posting, it's allowed by ATS but trying to evade the censor thing is against the rules by using different symbols to appear as the word.

Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving, do you have much time off work?

EDIT
...only managed 2 days this week but paid the bills so all good, collapsed the other day, scraped my face on a wall as I went down, looks like I've been fighting lol, I hate looking like I've been fighting!

Aww, sorry to hear about your fall. You're tough though so I know you'll be okay.

Still handsome with bruises, I'm sure!

I took yesterday off to have some dental work and will be off "officially" until Monday however will work on reports and billing and such on Sunday.
I'm a big huge woosy so I planned it for when I had time since I've used most of my vacation and personal time over the summer with the family stuff.

I only get 6 weeks a year and they went fast! Have to wait until April for the rest.

Cooking only a small meal this year for the oldest girl, youngest and her girlfriend, their Dad. Everyone else that I take care of got bags of food to cook themselves. THAT should be interesting!!!

XX and OOs

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join