It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
I was in this crowd...I love Portishead...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Have you heard from "The scorpions?" An epic rock/metal band from Germany.

They were awesom live, they rocked the house I can tell you.
Yes, I've got a lot of time for the Scorpions

Good tune choice for a lazy sunday afternoon.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
So quiet!

Are we closed for maintenance???

I want quiche for breakfast? Can your Armenian Chef pull that off?

Haha been a rugby weekend for me, watching live and on TV at the clubhouse...few pints of course!
Quiche for breakfast not a problem, you even get a side salad, £4.00 on special today lol
Top tune by the way, hadn't heard it before, only really know 'Freebird', I should check them out more.
How you doing in TN? Any snow yet like the member up by the great lakes?
< 3

We've only had a spitting snow a few days ago. It was a bitterly cold day and just a warning of what's to come LOL.

Spent yesterday watching our boys in Orange (Bubble Wrap!) lose embarrassingly to Drew Lock and the boys of Missouri...the exciting game from yesterday was MI state vs Nebraska, brutally cold and snowy but, I'm sure the bubble wrap kept them warm-ish.

Couldn't wait on the hungover chef so I jumped the counter and snuck into the kitchen. Quiche in the oven, will post you a pic when it comes out...if it's not burnt...

(((hugs)))

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Brunch and Dinner.

Maybe lunch tomorrow also!

Cold weather, at times, makes me want to cook. Hopefully we don't have a terribly bad winter or I could get as big as a house!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Super smooth track and I love how the guitar speaks to the song. Also, amazing smooth voice in the high passages for a smoker.

Bedroom music...quauauauauauaaaaa...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Big as a house haha you nut!
Quiche looks lovely though, I am a bit jealous, I was lazy, been to a mates house watching the football, England beat Croatia, then Mc'Donalds on the way home...lazy lol

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter
I absolutely love a good guitar!!!
Stopped to listen to a busker just now, he was playing a Hendrix track #ing brilliant, I gave him a couple of £'s

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Have you heard of Leo Moracchioli I consider him a virtue on the guitar, just watch him working those strings around 2:15

"He has a patreon site, where you can get all his songs in an instant download"

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

#ing amazing!!!
Nice one posting it, angry as #!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Big as a house haha you nut!
Quiche looks lovely though, I am a bit jealous, I was lazy, been to a mates house watching the football, England beat Croatia, then Mc'Donalds on the way home...lazy lol

I'm doing nothing today but, answer calls. I'm on call for the Agency again this weekend blah!
I came out of the gate good this morning like

And now I'm all like

Oh well, it is what it is isn't it?

Hope your day is fun and it's coming to an end now, isn't it?
Sweet dreams when you get there!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Haha I'm meeting the ex girlfriend I didn't want a a child with tomorrow for a coffee, we have lots of catching up to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For sure thought it was Saturday and did not do any homework or anything all day, turns out it's Sunday... 😱😱 😱😱 😱😱

But then was reminded that Monday 19 is off because of Mexico's revolution day festivity

"Viva la Revolucion!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Time to procrastinate even more

Hope everyone had a great weekend 😁😁😁

Portishead turned out to be one of the best bands i have ever listened to, they are just amazing

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Have you heard of Leo Moracchioli I consider him a virtue on the guitar, just watch him working those strings around 2:15

"He has a patreon site, where you can get all his songs in an instant download"

That was amazing, this is probably the best cover i have heard of this song < 3

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn
Square sausage is talk of Satan, I'm alerting mods ffs!

I thought that was a joke... turns out there are actual square sausages out there LMFAO!

Now I have to reconsider everything i think i knew...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Have you heard from "The scorpions?" An epic rock/metal band from Germany.

They were awesom live, they rocked the house I can tell you.

I remember i listened to "I'm still loving you" like 10 years ago or so, it made me feel a lot of things i could not epxlain and i could not stop listening to it, i had no clue at all what they were saying but the music was amazin and powerful

I still listen to this song every month or so, or when going out to bars and we can ask for songs i sometimes request this one, has to be one of the more beautiful songs ever

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's a Scottish thing, they sell it in a supermarket near me, my mate loves it but I don't, gristle and corn filler or whatever.
Give me a standard British sausage any day lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Love the Scorpions but they did go a bit AOR. Seen them live a few times back in the day.

Wiki - Lorne Sausage

I will stick with black pudding with my Full English though, or white pudding if in Wales.

Also, I much prefer tinned tomatoes to fresh. It's like tuna, I prefer canned to fresh but that's just me.

Is there a Cornish breakfast, Cornish? Perhaps a can of Special Brew, is it?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Haha scrumpy get it right!
I often buy some from a local farm, not even sure if he has a license to sell it, heaven only knows what percent alcohol it is lol

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Scrumpy, of course. Must have been thinking of a Scottish breakfast. I bought a plastic container of scrumpy from a farm down your way who definitely did not have a licence. Don't know the strength but got it out at a party and after a few we were drinking it out of shot glasses. Lethal stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Haha! I love scrumpy!
Loads of farms sell it here, I don't think trading standards people care, there'd be riots if there was any busts.
...agree on tinned tuna as well, but not tinned tomatoes on my full English, I prefer fresh cooked.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join