It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
I really like this, you have such an eclectic mix of musical taste!
Don't be sorry posting songs which I can't understand haha, it is encouraging me to learn Spanish. I could learn Eastern European languages easy with my EU friends but unfortunately I don't know anyone from Spain.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mood of the day, it's finally turning cold here in my corner of England, may even put the heating on, but that is like accepting it is winter...I can't do it!
...another tune just because I like it

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just sharing this for anyone interested. I've been watching 'flash mob' dance groups doing impromptu performances in public places, this one is brilliant, outside Buckingham palace...
EDIT
This is good as well, I'd love to see something like that go on in town!

edit on 28-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Snow up here yesterday and pretty cold today.

Fancied a traditional Sunday dinner earlier but couldn't be bothered to cook.
Can't decide between an extra large Parmo with all the trimmings or a 14inch Meat Treat Pizza with extra pepperoni and chilli and garlic sauces?

Bit of Mike Ness and Social Distortion whilst I'm pondering....

One of my favourite bands, Cock Sparrer.
Think many of us did a bit of this at some point.

Can't remember if I've posted this before but it was the next tune up on YouTube....and it is a belter.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Snow? WTF?! Honestly?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Afraid so mate;

Long term forecast is bleak.....small price to pay for the good summer we had.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bloody'ell life would stop here if we had that white stuff haha, you can keep it!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Bloody'ell life would stop here if we had that white stuff haha, you can keep it!

But beautiful snow, so white a pure and cold, i love cold days, and rainy too

i love when it's so cold snow turns into ice blocks lmao, it has been so many years since i had not seen it or played on it, it makes me sad

You should try steam banya, it's awesome
edit on 28-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I love this country, it has so very nice places, the views are awesome. I never get tired of how pure air is and then there's the food lol

Panoramic pic so got a bit messed up but mostly went ok

edit on 28-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Lovely pic, I'll try a steam banya next time I'm in Russia haha!
I'm doing well this morning though 6.40am and I'm actually up for work on a Monday!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Lovely pic, I'll try a steam banya next time I'm in Russia haha!
I'm doing well this morning though 6.40am and I'm actually up for work on a Monday!

I guess it is another way to trigger prudes around lmao, being naked in front of other people while on the steam bath, then running out to the cold water while still naked is a no go for most people lmao.

A thing to do only with very close friends, or family, but in other countries not even your family can see you like that, i don't get it but oh well, is just how it is so whatever

Like my mom changed my diapers but now she should not be allowed to see me naked lmfao, how come americans think like that? Doctors can see you naked if needed to, but not your own mom or close relatives, i mean you don't even are friends with the doctor or Gynecologist but clearly they have a better chance to see you like that than your own family, how dumb

edit on 29-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This song i remember from grade school, since i have to use glasses most times and i had a lot of bullying around that this song kind of hit spots on me

I heard it first time around 2010

"Telescope eyes" lmao

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Lol not sure about the cold water thing!
My son and I are not bothered about seeing each other naked, I laugh at a stupid tattoo of his friends name on his butt cheek which he had done a couple of years ago while drunk on a rugby tour. His friend plays for a major team now and I chuckle every time I hear his name on the radio or whatever.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Oh that was lovely, delicate, really nice

...I've had to start wearing glasses, if I'm watching rugby I can't see the ball when play is on the other side of the pitch. I can't recognise faces on the other side of the street either, I bet loads of people think I've ignored them lol
Things close up like tiny writing/print is fine, just things far away are a blur.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Lol not sure about the cold water thing!
My son and I are not bothered about seeing each other naked, I laugh at a stupid tattoo of his friends name on his butt cheek which he had done a couple of years ago while drunk on a rugby tour. His friend plays for a major team now and I chuckle every time I hear his name on the radio or whatever.

Lmao now i have to wonder about how he got that tattoo in the first place :S

Was there a bet involved?

Once i made a bet about a football game, i lost and i chickened out of getting my hair cut off and paid the 20 dollars instead lmao, i would not dare to get a tattoo ever
edit on 29-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Oh that was lovely, delicate, really nice

...I've had to start wearing glasses, if I'm watching rugby I can't see the ball when play is on the other side of the pitch. I can't recognise faces on the other side of the street either, I bet loads of people think I've ignored them lol
Things close up like tiny writing/print is fine, just things far away are a blur.

Yes just like that, every day thing. And sad for sure, sometimes i feel like i have to get my head inside the screen to see what was written lol

I have a giant monitor because of that but i mostly just use the cell phone because it is easier for me, the other screen causes me even head aches, hard to go around like that most days so i avoid it as much as possible, but i do have to always keep the phone very close to my eyes to read properly, what a bother

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Haha yes it was a drunken bet!
He doesn't regret it though, it's a silly story, and nobody can see it unless he's naked lol

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I couldn't believe how bad my sight was until I got my first pair of glasses a few months ago, the difference is amazing.
I only really wear them for watching rugby though, I don't mind general life being a bit of a blur if it is 20 metres away or whatever, close vision is okay.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Haha yes it was a drunken bet!
He doesn't regret it though, it's a silly story, and nobody can see it unless he's naked lol

He does have a strong will, i would have chickened out as well lmao, could not handle losing and probably would have kicked their asses and then run away in shame lmfao

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I couldn't believe how bad my sight was until I got my first pair of glasses a few months ago, the difference is amazing.
I only really wear them for watching rugby though, I don't mind general life being a bit of a blur if it is 20 metres away or whatever, close vision is okay.

It is really a bad thing to have bad eyes, well i have eyes that people say are pretty but dropped tear eyes still lol, they came at a cost since now due to it all i am losing sight year by year and it really s*cks

But if you are depending on doing things for your life like using a laptop or driving how do you manage? I worry a lot about it when i'm driving because there's always that feeling that i may not see something coming and hit someone or crash due to bad sight

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join