It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Haha I still play monopoly with my son if I'm round his place having a beer. We have our own house rules, you can build immediately, and hotels straight away if you have the cash. All dealing is on the table even real life stuff like paying debts off with beers or shots of whatever drink.
Never played Risk, but you can't beat traditional games sometimes instead of looking at screens.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's Friday afternoon and time to chill. Here's a chune:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Chune mate!!

Got a real Lou Read feel to me, bit trippy with the piano isn't it.

...my best mate is coming to the Exmouth scooter rally as well now, he's a member on ATS just rarely posts here. He said he'll bring the tinfoil so after I finish the yoghurt weaving workshop he'll start the tinfoil hat classes.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Excellent. Nearly beer o'clock. Getting cold here - Arctic Blast is on it's way, apparently. Got some of Lidls' finest (cheapest if I'm honest) Irish, too.

Boy, those Yanks on here are easily triggered?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Lidls rocks mate

...to be fair, I've had some good banter with a lot of 'Muricans in my Toilet/bathroom thread, only a few have been badly triggered but they have added to my amusement, I only posted it to take the piss for a laugh.
Have a good weekend

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You too. Thanks for the star - took me up to 4000. Not that I am counting or am a Star Tart or anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
'Star tart' bahahaha!!

...4001 now mate, I may stalk your post history later and star everything I can find just for my mild amusement.
EDIT

edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Scooter rally's are great.

Fantastic music, brilliant people.

Next year's national rally dates get announced in January.
If Exmouth is on again next year I'll meet you there!

This years rally;
Just a shout out, this has become a 'thing' now with at least three confirmed ATS members, all Brits obviously but anyone interested have a think, all welcome.
Only £20 for a weekend of camping and music in a great seaside town in Devon. It's ages away obviously, and tickets won't go on sale until January apparently but definitely have a think. The fest is walking distance from the train station so easy to get to as well.

I've never met someone solely from online, but I have made friends with someone at a party once who after a few weeks it turned out we knew each other from another forum lol, been friends 10 years now in real life lol
edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: wall of text lol

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Checking in for a bit

Lol about the toilet thread hahahahahahaha

All glamour lost because you have to get up and say "i'll be right back" and then everyone sees you going to toilet and spend 20 minutes in there, i wonder what's happening inside... LMFAO

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Hey good to see you back! Nice tune but short

...the toilet thread is funny isn't it, so many Americans are pissed off about it lol, restroom lmao!
Which continent are you on now?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Hey good to see you back! Nice tune but short

...the toilet thread is funny isn't it, so many Americans are pissed off about it lol, restroom lmao!
Which continent are you on now?

Back to Mexico
i could not afford the entire trip to the motherland and as usual the help i expected from home did not turned true and so i went to Spain, visited my friend Naiara, in the Catalan region.

And then tried visit a friend on Pakistan, but was turned away because of current issues they have and i did not had someone to sign for me and take care so i was rejected right away :/ now i'm back in my apartment and just thinking what to do lol, it was a bad trip. Only spent it on airplanes mostly, and lots of wasted cash, so tiring and boring. All past week and so traveling for nothing but the day spent on Spain lol, i did go to a Tapas place and got a bit drunk lmao, with red wine. Stuff from hell for me next day, but i love the spaniard accent with lots of sssss and the wine is good, and people are rude most times lmao but earn your heart anyways

Also i could not skip more than 10 days of school i had been given so it made it hard to go all the way although i tried, in the end i had to accept that i had to get back and get moving, frustrating issue for me but no way around it

edit on 27-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ah you're safe though that's the main thing.
Haven't been to Spain for a while, my twin sister was there last week, she travels way more than me but only ever Europe...when I travel it is always out of the EU.
...now get back to your studies haha

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Ah you're safe though that's the main thing.
Haven't been to Spain for a while, my twin sister was there last week, she travels way more than me but only ever Europe...when I travel it is always out of the EU.
...now get back to your studies haha

It is weird, Spain has some many weird stuff going on, but i love the place but they have bad stuff going on in lots of places, i just can't explain well

I do love this one song, have to admit that i learned about lots of other good songs back there that night but i could not remember them next day and so too bad for me because it was so much fun. Even felt nostalgic for things i have never lived or had any reason to feel nostalgic about but the entire thing got into me, it was very magical at the time, that one single night out there in some place i don't even know the name was worth the entire trip

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I love it, and Jeanette is a fox in an imperfect 70's style haha!
I'm thinking of learning Spanish, got language schools in my street just gotta be less lazy lol
EDIT
Single moment memories can be the best

edit on 28-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I love it, and Jeanette is a fox in an imperfect 70's style haha!
I'm thinking of learning Spanish, got language schools in my street just gotta be less lazy lol

My dad knew spanish well, he had that "American-spanish" accent lmao, i was really wondering for it for some very long time until i started learning it on my own and then with friends and tutors, i never got that accent he had because i later learned it was because he had bad spanish going on lmao, but i did learn the real one after 10 years

I think it is a wonderful language and it has opened doors for me that i never thought i would have, i don't know if i will be able to stay here for long but i do know that knowing this language is a very good skill i can use a lot later on, and so far it has helped me in ways i did not even think possible

I learned Jeanette was also British lmao, what's all the deal with British singers going to Spain/Mexico and singing songs in Spanish in the 70/80s? lmao

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I envy you with your 3 languages, not in a bad way obviously but jealous for myself lol
...haha you've pulled a few tracks in this thread with English singers winging it in Spanish, maybe it was easy money in a sunny place.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I envy you with your 3 languages, not in a bad way obviously but jealous for myself lol
...haha you've pulled a few tracks in this thread with English singers winging it in Spanish, maybe it was easy money in a sunny place.

South American music is also very funny, like these guys from Argentina, i was there for a couple weeks in 2016 but did not like the place much, still the guys are funny as hell to me lmao

I love how they don't have anything to stop them from saying " we were drinking so we made love" or showing up on the video drinking and stuff, they don't care about showing people drinking or whatever
edit on 28-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nice, I love the Spanish tunes you post, just wish I could understand them lol time to learn, I've procrastinated for decades

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Nice, I love the Spanish tunes you post, just wish I could understand them lol time to learn, I've procrastinated for decades

But i also love American "musica" lol, placed a song here some time ago about the "king of bongo bong" and i like to post the original one too, along with the latino/french cover which i listened about first

And latino version of it, which i like a lot

Both so great songs, lovely in their own way

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I know i'm adding lots of songs people can't understand, but i hope you get the music and intent of the song, because most of them are way beyond words or languages and more about music sounds.

This time i put up a song that is all about feelings, this is from Selena Quintanilla, if you look her up you'll know who she was, but i found her to be way beyond any other singer and so i wanted to share her here for a bit, because i fell in love with her

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join