It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
That's a quirky story haha.
I've listened to a few of their tracks now, really like them. I've got loads of new music from the banter cafe, love it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm jealous as I never got to see RG - love his music. Sadly missed.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I've been listening to this, brilliant, before I was even born lol...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Thanks - I will watch that later. Glad you like RG. Sadly, I was born then.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Top musicians back in your day though, angry raw guitar, I'm loving some of the suggestions here.
Weekend is coming mate, rugby for me and a few pints tomorrow, suggest a few artists I may not know that you liked, always good to find 'new' music.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Here you go - one of the first bands I saw live. Still one of my fave bands and fave guitarists. Can't seem to link properly to Youtube at the moment but here they are - Blue Oyster Cult. And no, don't worry, "Don't fear the Reaper" is not one of them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Have a great weekend.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Cheers man, you too, I'll have a listen later

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sometimes i get these weird thoughts, like what would happen if i was home alone watching tv on bed and then suddenly i would choke to death with an olive while trying to reach for the next one

Would be a shame and comical to be found like that. on the positive side i would be next to the things i loved the most, on the negative side people would find about about why i was using long sleves for the past week and discover the terrible failed tan i was hiding

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Haha you nut, that made me laugh!
Good to see you pop in, hope you've had a good week.
I'm liking the tune chilling at home, got to pop out down the hill to civilisation for the shop, forgot cat food and she can piss off if she thinks I'm giving her tuna or ham haha...want to buy a couple of beers as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'm liking the tune chilling at home, got to pop out down the hill to civilisation for the shop, forgot cat food and she can piss off if she thinks I'm giving her tuna or ham haha...want to buy a couple of beers as well.

Can imagine the cat getting revenge at night lol

this really wasnt a very good week, the crimea school shooting made it not good but dealing with that now, it has me completely down

will go travel for a bit this weekend so will be off for a while

just passing by to say good weekend to all and see you soon

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ah sorry to read that < 3
So many people and hardly on the news because not 'Murica.
Have a lovely weekend back, I know I've shared this before, but I do again for the start of your weekend, simple lyrics with a smile...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

thanks, that song is cool

going out now, have a nice weekend!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

this really wasnt a very good week, the crimea school shooting made it not good but dealing with that now, it has me completely down

Hey BoneSay, I hope you can keep your spirit high.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Inspired by another thread...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: BoneSay

Hey BoneSay, I hope you can keep your spirit high.

Thank you so much, i will try for sure, i am taking time off and i wish i could have words to explain but i just can say that i rather go sleep for some time and let some things go, not first time i have to let go but it doesn't really change the feeling, sometimes is just best to accept and let go

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Inspired by another thread...

I love people like him, i don't even think he was "at the concert", he was somewhere else, completely gone from that place, you can tell by how he just sings to whatever he has on his mind, is just like looking inside him and singing all the things he had to say and felt at the moment, like when you get lost remembering things that no one else could even know about but are very much alive inside you. I love that guy, he's so magical and awesome

I'm going to go away for a bit, thank you all for all the fun times and accepting me and being so nice, i love you so much.

Just wanted to tell you all that i really appreciate that you have always been very cool and great people and that i really appreciate it and love you a lot, had great times here and i want you to know that

I'm going to take a trip home in a bit so i just want to tell you this and wish you the best, logging off in a bit now
I need some offline time to deal with some things in my life back home. I will be ok so please no worry, i just need to fix some stuff in my life

As you know stuff happened back home, some of it has to do with a friend i new from way back in grade school who happened to be affected by it, was way back and i was not close at all anymore, but yet i am sad and so i just wanted to go back there and at least be there for a bit since i missed much of her life and now there's no way back and i don't know what else to say.

I'm just going to drop things for a while and go there, i tried this past week but could not get it done so at least i will now

Leave with this song, which i don't know how explain it much but it means like a "good bye" and the wish that you can meet and go along with that person again someday, like running away from life to be together or so

I learned about this guy by a Mexican friend, thought the singer was Mexican but learned he is actually British but from Gibraltar. He's awesome, also liked this other song

British guy singing Mexican songs lmao

"She tried to stay when she felt my sadness, but it was already written that i would lose her love that night..."

That guy very much alive and knew the feeling of being out there

Good bye guys, i hope i will get back at some point. I will miss you all with all my heart

< 3

For CornishCeltGuy i just want to say thank you for being all i hoped to find when i came looking for friends here, you made me feel at home and loved, i could not say how much i liked to feel appreciated unlike what other people treated me like, i love you very much and thanks for being a true friend, i did not find much other people like you and i will always have this in my heart < 3

I'll just add this here

Because about 7 years ago or so by dad played this song while we were playing on the living room and i was with here and we did not had a very long friend ship as i was very troublesome and we moved away after a while but i always will have her in my heart and this song will always remember of that moment. Just wanted to share, i love this song, i did not get it back then, but the music and all else really got me and it marked that afternoon after school forever in my soul

Oh and this one for all the people that constantly said "Russia is corruption" while looking away at the true world out there and the "immigration" issues caused by the US government in the American continent and everywhere else

edit on 21-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am Russian and my father was American, so whatever for all those butt hurts. I am proud of my roots, i am Russian

My family in the US doesn't even want me, i was there for a while and they did not like me

They came to vacation on Mexico a few months ago, i wasn't invited and they knew i was here, they took pics and posted them on Facebook lmao, thanks for the pics *ssholes, i did not ask for them

I will tell you this, you may feel superior all you want, but at least we don't outsource our pride and honor

And for the real Americans, the ones who know how to feel proud and not brag it around like fools, i really respect you all. But i hate the people that comes around with the keys for the house the parents left when dead and brag about having a good house and 10 years later the house all run down because they children did not know how to take care of it and just let it die

That's "America" right now, whoever wants to get butt hurt so go, nobody in the world cares

I'm sorry for the real Americans, they did not deserve it, they were real strong humans
edit on 21-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Top tunes

You do what you have to do, there is always a table at the Banter Cafe waiting. When you return be sure to bring a Russian recipe for the menu!
Big love back < 3

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Relatively quiet weekend.....home by 12.30am Friday night and last night and for the first time in quite a few years a dry Saturday!
An experience that will not be repeated next week.

Eggy bread, bacon and mushrooms please, piping hot mug of tea.

A song about Louise Brooks. The video gives a slight insight into this great woman;

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Excellent breakfast choice and excellent tunes as usual.

...quiet weekend for you,I bet the pub landlord wasn't happy denting his profits lol

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join