It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
I never knew Tatu did a Russian version of 'All the things she said' lol.
Was never a big fan of Morrissey, always thought he could do with cheering up a bit, but then he was in '80's Britain, and it was pretty miserable back then for lots of people.
...agree about girl in vid

...gotta go work now, yes, it's monday, and I'm actually up for work haha! Have a good day/night/whatever it is for you!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Was never a big fan of Morrissey, always thought he could do with cheering up a bit, but then he was in '80's Britain, and it was pretty miserable back then for lots of people.

...gotta go work now, yes, it's monday, and I'm actually up for work haha! Have a good day/night/whatever it is for you!

Was school night but i can't sleep, may have to skip Monday, again :S

Lmao i need to fix my constant lack of sleep issues, perhaps i should have named the account "InsomniaSay"

Have a nice day too! Maybe this week you can go back to normal 2/3 work week and the good life we all deserve

edit on 15-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Tatu has some great songs and lots of them are also originally written for Russia

I actually tried to say as written for english with "All the things she said" but really the song says 'я сошла с ума' which i guess could be translated as "i lost my mind (for her)" or "i got crazy (about her)" maybe?

Here's another good one

нас не догонят

English version

By the way, 'y' letter has a sound more or less like the 'u' in tatu, but for me i would probably say 'tatoo' because y = oo more or less, so taty=tatoo

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I love 'Not gonna get us' as well

...I'm home again, had some conflict with a guy on the job, walked off site, it was either that or punching him and I didn't fancy being arrested on a Monday morning lol.
The guy is one of those alpha male types always trying to act the hard man when he isn't actually that hard. I had the last laugh though, I spread the first coat of plaster on his ceiling so he'll have to clean it off before finding someone else to do the job.

...didn't need the money anyway, well could do with the cash, but I won't bow down to anyone for it, ever.

EDIT
I just listened to the Russian version, it sounds gorgeous!
I don't know any Russians apart from you, but I have Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovakian, and Czech friends, I love listening to them speak in their own languages. My Czech friend in particular, if she gets emotional she often shouts at me in Czech, I love it, the sound melts me and I smile...which just makes her more angry haha.
edit on 15-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I love 'Not gonna get us' as well

...I'm home again, had some conflict with a guy on the job, walked off site, it was either that or punching him and I didn't fancy being arrested on a Monday morning lol.
The guy is one of those alpha male types always trying to act the hard man when he isn't actually that hard. I had the last laugh though, I spread the first coat of plaster on his ceiling so he'll have to clean it off before finding someone else to do the job.

...didn't need the money anyway, well could do with the cash, but I won't bow down to anyone for it, ever.

EDIT
I just listened to the Russian version, it sounds gorgeous!
I don't know any Russians apart from you, but I have Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovakian, and Czech friends, I love listening to them speak in their own languages. My Czech friend in particular, if she gets emotional she often shouts at me in Czech, I love it, the sound melts me and I smile...which just makes her more angry haha.

She probably thinks you're making fun of her lmao

Love my language but i know i'm losing it, after all i stopped at 11 and now i feel like i'm so mixed that i make lots of mistakes and constantly i'm reminded that my education level is at 11 years old, for Russia stuff and language

But i do love my country no matter what, i will always do

Found out this girl from Mexico shares my family name, but i wonder why she uses the root name instead, i wonder how she got it but otherwise she shares lots of features as me ha ha, same body, tall, skinny and such lmao, it seems as if all coming from Sokol are similar lMFAO

I love her looks, she's like very nice and smooth, and look at that tan, so perfect and clean, unlike the one i tried a month or so ago that turned into strips and patches xaxaxa

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'm home again, had some conflict with a guy on the job, walked off site, it was either that or punching him and I didn't fancy being arrested on a Monday morning lol.

Yeah who cares about money, everything but bow down for some asshole, that's not acceptable under any case, to hell with people like that

He loses, not you, he may come back later to ask for more work lmao, once he can't find anyone that does the job in the right way

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
Haha no, she knows it's just I melt when she shouts in Czech and I don't understand her. I absolutely love her strength, same with all my eastern European female friends.

I love her look
So do I, she is like my Mexican girlfriend when I was at university, same plaited hair...ah memories lol

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Lol no, I've blown it, I'm quite strict when I # someone off, I'll never go back. I'll never do any work for him again and I'll tell others to # him off as well. I have no time for angry guys.
His son went to the same school as mine, same class for primary school, he's always been jealous that my son won a place in the selective high school and his didn't. He's richer than me by a big margin but hates that my lad did better than his did.
...his boy worked with me for a few days and he wishes his dad spoke to him like I do with my son. The family may be rich but they ain't happy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Haha no, she knows it's just I melt when she shouts in Czech and I don't understand her. I absolutely love her strength, same with all my eastern European female friends.

I love her look
So do I, she is like my Mexican girlfriend when I was at university, same plaited hair...ah memories lol

Bad white coffee today lmao, i was way too lazy to even attempt to do something better. Will go sleep in a bit, did not had any sleep and have been up for more than 18 hours now ,too many dumb things on my head :S

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Lol no, I've blown it, I'm quite strict when I # someone off, I'll never go back. I'll never do any work for him again and I'll tell others to # him off as well. I have no time for angry guys.
His son went to the same school as mine, same class for primary school, he's always been jealous that my son won a place in the selective high school and his didn't. He's richer than me by a big margin but hates that my lad did better than his did.
...his boy worked with me for a few days and he wishes his dad spoke to him like I do with my son. The family may be rich but they ain't happy.

Ohh that explains a lot, so he still has grudges against you, he loser lmao, poor excuses for adults with low self estime are sad, money doesn't make people cool or smart, but sure can make them dumb and nasty or bitter

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You had that 'incident' in the cabin though so fair one, must have done your head in a bit.
Here's a happy tune...tomorrow always another day...I was in this crowd...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You had that 'incident' in the cabin though so fair one, must have done your head in a bit.
Here's a happy tune...tomorrow always another day...I was in this crowd...

Thanks i loved the song a lot

You were there? You have been part of lots of stuff other people from these days will never see, that must be so cool, but also it drives me mad ha ha, i was not around to enjoy some of the best things

I think that one issue messed up my mind, i keep wandering from thought to thought, i can't focus at all

I will go sleep now, have a nice day < 3

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

OMG!!! That......has absolutly nothing to do with coffee

Should I set up a GoFundMe account for a proper coffeemachine or should one of us just drive by your house with the good stuff?

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

OMG!!! That......has absolutly nothing to do with coffee

Should I set up a GoFundMe account for a proper coffeemachine or should one of us just drive by your house with the good stuff?

Peace

Nah, i was way too tired and did not care at all to do proper thing, i just need to sleep now but thanks lmao

I don't do this ever, today was just like whatever happens and i don't care i'll just drink it all in one single gulp and go away to bed

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I love her look

She's pretty, i think she should have her surname properly written though, she should be cоколова, or "sokolova" not "sokol" and if she was a boy she should be sokolov but i don't understand why say sokol because it doesn't have a gender but may be that's her intention he he

Anyways i'm off now, good day

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I know that feeling all too well...

Have a good sleep...

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ohh that explains a lot, so he still has grudges against you, he loser lmao, poor excuses for adults with low self estime are sad, money doesn't make people cool or smart, but sure can make them dumb and nasty or bitter
Lol, he hates that my son has done better than his, even though he is rich and I'm not.
I feel sorry for his son, no emotional bond between them, just angst.
I love being the 'poor' guy with deep connections with my lad, he's just some angry prick who thinks money fixes everything, although he knows it doesn't.
Pmsl that he has to scrape the plaster off that I spread earlier this morning lol, I'll never work for him again...was so close to being a fight lol, and unlike US folk we don't grab guns, we punch with fists. Guns are lame lol

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Tesco's value/basic range of coffee is good enough!
Drug in a mug haha.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Lol, he hates that my son has done better than his, even though he is rich and I'm not.
I feel sorry for his son, no emotional bond between them, just angst.
I love being the 'poor' guy with deep connections with my lad, he's just some angry prick who thinks money fixes everything, although he knows it doesn't.
Pmsl that he has to scrape the plaster off that I spread earlier this morning lol, I'll never work for him again...was so close to being a fight lol, and unlike US folk we don't grab guns, we punch with fists. Guns are lame lol

Terrible situation. The oiks have been upsetting the nobs again. Constable, i say, constable........

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
Pmsl!
His missus earns 200k a year as well, she's alright, friendly, but he has anger issues with me because my peasant son did better than his haha, can't buy a pass on the 11+ test!
Honestly though, I was so angry earlier, nearly smacked him before I walked off site. Glad I didn't though, he's the lame arse type who would call the cops.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join