It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Deal me in for a F.E.B. heavy on the bacon, runny yolks, fried bread and toast.
Proper Hank this morning.

Got to say, been some strange goings on in the café since I've been away.

Got home before 1.30am last two nights, getting good.

Been listening to The Dropkick Murphy's this morning, far better than all the bickering.....

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Runny yolks are the law mate haha

Before 1:30am? Blimey you are being a good boy, or did you get kicked out?!

Never heard of the Dropkick Murphy's, the first track has a real Levellers feel, no surprise there.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Wow!
No breakfast for me but, would love a hot cup of coffee

Chilly here this morning and on the past pages LOL

Here's one for the box...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
i still would like so much to hear about crazy things you guys did as kids, hope you at least tell a couple stories lmao
Unfortunately I can't share many stories because most of my youth activities involved breaking the law, then '89 came, 'the second summer of love' and I fell into the illegal rave scene lol.
Pretty much all my stories will breach ATS terms & conditions, and I don't want to get banned.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Coffee coming up

Nice tune choice 'take me away' Florida maybe??? I can hear those waves calling you from here!
...yes lol the last few pages, haven't watched a good cat-fight in a while.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Would have been in earlier last night but did a mate a favour.

Was going to Durham today on the lash with some mates but can't be arsed....think Father Time may be starting to catch up on me!

Putting a self-imposed 2.00am curfew on me for tonight.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I work with a guy from County Durham, I love his accent. He's from a traveller background and 'left the fold' so he can't really go back...
Good luck with the curfew lol, I'm doing some boring housework in a bit then few beers with a mate, having a quiet one this weekend, not going rugby as my son is injured after a brutal tackle last week...he's just going to get drunk at the clubhouse, free beers as an injured player so I expect to see him stumble into his house later. He lives next door, wonder if I'll have to help him get his key in his door...again.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Lots of travellers up here, two large camps where I live and lots of hawkers.
There's another big camp just up the road and there's quite a few scattered around County Durham and Teesside.

There's a lot of history where I live with locals and travellers - I've been glassed in the head, had a lump bit out of my back and stabbed.
There's also been a few murders....nasty business.

All seems to have calmed down the last few years.

Can't say I blame your workmate for getting out of it.

Looking after the grandson at the moment then got to go out do a bit of business....then it'll be pub o'clock!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bitten in the back?! I got bitten on the nose by a crazy girlfriend once, police saw it happen but I told them I had a fetish for being bitten so they wouldn't arrest her. They didn't believe me of course but I said that was what I would tell a court so they'd lose the case. There was some passion in that relationship and I've never connected with anyone in a certain way like that again...the make up was fantastic lol.

Pint o'clock for me now

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This thread has disappeared from 'myATS', the page listing threads which I reply in. I didn't click "x" to unsubscribe so I'm wondering if the same has happened to anyone else?
[Puts tin foil hat back on]

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Mine is still there...maybe you hit "unsubscribe" in the right upper corner by accident?

But back to more important things.....got coffee?

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Oct 2018 01:36:24 -0500am3136201810 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

good morning

i hit a lot of time on x yesterday night but it didnt work. i see today it worked.
but it is about unfriend. not threads.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

ohhh..so nice!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
This thread has disappeared from 'myATS', the page listing threads which I reply in. I didn't click "x" to unsubscribe so I'm wondering if the same has happened to anyone else?
[Puts tin foil hat back on]

Nope, still there for me

I made some hats for everyone.

Have a wonderful Sunday
(love the avatar pic by the way, one of my favorites!)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
'morning, coffee on the way, hangover cure bacon sandwiches available as well if needed.

a reply to: Damla
'morning

Haha loving the tinfoil hat designs

It's back in 'myATS' now since I posted, I must have clicked x accidentally.
Aw thanks about the pic, it is one of my favourites, I look so young though and that lil boy can pick me up and throw me around now!
...side story, the girlfriend who took the picture wanted a child and I didn't want to have another with a different woman so we finished after a 5 minute conversation, no anger, just sadness because it was the right thing to do. She's had her child since then but we never fell out of love. We hook up every now and then, not cheating on her man or anything but just to have coffee and catch up. It's mad because we both know it in our eyes, and if it ever fails with her and her man we'll be back together in a heartbeat. I should go on the Jerry Springer show lmao!

EDIT
Our song...

edit on 14-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

woaa..that song
it is really `our song` and how did you know?
edit on 14-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla
Haha, it is a beautiful song, "...it was just that the time was wrong" is the line that sums up me and that special someone.
We travelled Asia together for a year but split up in Malaysia after an argument. I didn't see her for a week and we didn't have mobile phones so could only contact each other by internet cafes.
I knew she'd gone to Bangkok so caught a train there hoping to catch her up. Arrived in the city, went to the first internet cafe I could find, opened up my Hotmail starting to email her, looked to my left and she was 2 desks over emailing me!
Our eyes met, we leaped from our seats and I swung her around in a crazy embrace.

...honestly it could have been a scene from a romantic movie

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Sweet story. I hope if it's meant to be that you all find your happiness together again.

We're having your crap British weather this morning but, I will pretend it's all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

*sorry Tord!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hahaha! I love that vid, proper made me smile!!

...she's the weirdest ex of mine, I'm friends with every ex, but she's the only one we never fell out of love, just circumstances. A favourite quote of hers is 'life is a long time' so if circumstances change, well, you know.
I've just played that track again it's brilliant haha!

...if it's any comfort it's back to crap British weather again here today, had tree branches and roof slates blown off in my street this weekend, was proper scary walking out yesterday!
edit on 14-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I just did a search to see if you all get tropical cyclones there.
I suppose I could have guessed as it is never really "tropical", is it?

One of my favorite spots in the US was recently hit by a epic storm and I have experienced them myself so I know how scary tree branches, hell TREES for that matter, blowing around can be.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join