It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I really have to get used to all the different timezone-doors in this place..

Well...if it were Sunday I might consider taking a glass of cognac with my morning coffee but I'll raise my coffee to your scotch..

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

hahaha! i had thought you had had your lunch.

you replied to me? you are talking to a celibate person. i dont know it is supposed to mean something in this context or someplace. you know i care about telling the truth to the best of my knowledge.

especially when it is about my bed...i kindly invite you to kindness.
edit on 13-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Cheers. Coffee wakes a person up and booze sends them to bed.
That's why Damla spends her lunch in bed.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Celibate keeps a person vigorous and slightly crazy which explains everything.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

you are very swift to comment on terms. i d doubt. i sometimes wait years to use a term and i dont even comment what exactly it is. the reason being...i dont know it all.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
on the other hand..we appreciate diversity. thanks for participating..well.. a little.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Your the intellectual type. You think allot and mentally exhaust yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

best coffee of this morning
thanks for reminder.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

my parents who bring me into any world, is capable of taking me out as well

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

That's good. Now you should get into bed and have a nice long sleep.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

thanks. see you later.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
bye.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Man I left the cafe for a good night's sleep and come back to bickering and arguing wtf?!
This is the banter cafe, not the bitchin' cafe lol.
I know it's only saturday but here's a nice song to set a nicer mood for the morning...
...I'm doing a full English cooked breakfast, shout if you want one, coffee on the house today.
EDIT and another...

edit on 13-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It was the two witches arguing. They were like two aggressive fish stuck in same tank.
They have given me a headache only sleep can cure.
Lucky its night time I can crash.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Man I left the cafe for a good night's sleep and come back to bickering and arguing wtf?!
This is the banter cafe, not the bitchin' cafe lol.
I know it's only saturday but here's a nice song to set a nicer mood for the morning...
...I'm doing a full English cooked breakfast, shout if you want one, coffee on the house today.
EDIT and another...

I'm sorry lmao, i just love when old people get all fixated and show frustration trying to make feel i am less. And then they go tripping all over. i apologize for triggering the old lady bot

Have a nice day, going to the not higher mountain in the world to spend the weekend lol, will bring back a couple pics

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hahaha!
My money is on BoneSay in a fight

...what part of the world are you in? Middle of the day for me here in my corner of England, and I had the best lay-in bed ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Lol it was funny to read to be honest, no need to be sorry!
Climbing a mountain yeh? I haven't been on a decent mountain for a few years now, I'm a bit jealous.
Please do post a pic or two when you get back, oh and stay safe...watch out for mountain bears or whatever dangerous killy type animals are in your parts!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Lol it was funny to read to be honest, no need to be sorry!
Climbing a mountain yeh? I haven't been on a decent mountain for a few years now, I'm a bit jealous.
Please do post a pic or two when you get back, oh and stay safe...watch out for mountain bears or whatever dangerous killy type animals are in your parts!

There are mountain lions where we are going, but we have rifles as well so no worry, I'll bring back pics for sure

I know it is disrespectful but i do get a lof of fun and joy when some pretentious older people try to fake they can follow but are completely out of the loop and they just ignore what they can't get at all, like the rim spinning stuff lmao, it is fun seeing how they just trip themselves. i need to stop doing that lol

i mean is not hard at all to say "i don't know what that's all about lol, we had different sayings and slang" instead of diverting and trying to pretend

we're on the road now and won't have signal for a couple days so hope you have a great weekend and see you next Tuesday

I hate you still can have a nice English breakfast and i can't lmao

edit on 13-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Oh now I am jealous, no signal??? I don't think there is anywhere in the UK that doesn't have a signal, that must feel liberating, no looking at screens just enjoying nature.
Take care and enjoy, look forward to seeing your pictures...while munching on my heart attack breakfast lmao.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Oh now I am jealous, no signal??? I don't think there is anywhere in the UK that doesn't have a signal, that must feel liberating, no looking at screens just enjoying nature.
Take care and enjoy, look forward to seeing your pictures...while munching on my heart attack breakfast lmao.

there are places here with no people from miles and miles, just nature, silence and they are cold! lol

i will munch on a snake or a rabbit instead

i still would like so much to hear about crazy things you guys did as kids, hope you at least tell a couple stories lmao

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join