It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: crayzeed

His name is Mike. A hand full of peanuts every day. Don't feed it after midnight and don't get it wet!!

If you are done you can ship him back in the box he came.

Peace

Nice squirrel.. wait, which timezone? oh no...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Haha, that's the breakfast of kings!
We have a member in the cafe who can't find what she calls a 'heart attack' breakfast in the region of the country she lives.
I grieve for her

lmfao that's me, everyone around here has gone for the optimal healthy diet, everyone wants to be very skinny and i just want to stop being so lol.

Nobody sells those big, artery blocking english breakfasts
but if you want juices and yogurth and stuff it is everywhere for sure, i survive on what you call hipster food lmao

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Haha always artery clogging stuff at the Banter Cafe

EDIT
Don't let oldcarpy know you eat hipster food though, he'll call the cops lol
edit on 12-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Haha always artery clogging stuff at the Banter Cafe

EDIT
Don't let oldcarpy know you eat hipster food though, he'll call the cops lol

And also drink hipster coffee and tee lmao

Few days ago i made a post on another thread and been thinking about those days, about all the things we do as kids that drive our parents crazy. I have lots and lots of them, copying some of the things i posted on that thread here, but would really like to hear from you guys, and what did you do to drive your parents crazy?

Most of the things i write here happened between 10 and 12 years old he he, i really don't know how my mom is still alive after all the things i did back then and how angry i made her to be every day in some way or other

- My mom entered my room all crazy and yelling
She: "The cops are outside, did you stole the neighbor's car plates?"
Me: I did not, i don't know anything!
She: Really? Then WTF are those things nailed to your wall above your bed!!!
Me: I found them on the street, i thought they were trash
She: Where did you find them?
Me: On the street, in the neighbor's car..
**Whacked in the head

- My mom enters the room screaming like crazy: The cops are outside, what did you dooooooooo!!!
Me: I did nothing, really i did nothing!
Mom: They say a kid got hurt in the courtyard and that you smacked his head on the wall!
Me: I didn't i swear, he just fell off and hit himself!
Mom: People saw you grabbing him on the air and smacking his head, now he's in the hospital!
Me: He fell, i just tripped him because he took my game and pushed me away!
Mom: So he just fell and hit?
Me: Yeah, i tripped him then pushed his back when he was falling down
*** Smacked in the head

- Mom enters the room like crazy, again: The neighbor says you hit her with snow balls in the head again, what DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAAAAATTT!!!
Me: To not hit her again with snow balls
Mom: And what did you do?
Me: I hit her with snow balls lmfao
**** Smacked in the head

- Mom: The neighbor's cat is at the vet, WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOO!
Me: Really? I don't know!
Mom: He got shot with a bb gun through the window, i knew you should not have that thing here!
Me: I didn't doing it! Stop thinking everything bad is because of me!
Mom: Seriously, they have a video camera and you are there, admit or else, have some shame!
Me: Ok i was trying to shot for their TV and hit the cat by accident
*** Smacked in the head

- Mom enters the house and finds me holding my brother in the air from his feet while his head is turning blue
Mom: You giant graceless monster!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOOIIIIINNNNNNNNG!
Me: Wait mom wait he's almost purple now!
Mom: Let. Him. Go!!! You giant evil monster!
*** Whacked 5 times in the head

I did get smacked/whacked a lot back then, i wonder if i have permanent brain damage...

Would you like to share some crazy stories from back then? I would love to hear them
< 3

Random song of the day, hilarious lmao

edit on 12-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

it is always suprising to see that you claim to provide a reference point for anybody.. let alone me. maybe schooling was too optimistic of a solution for people like you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeets away

edit on 12-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There is some evil people in this world. We must be on guard against them always.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

you wont be able to make it. nobody is able to make it.
everybody in my country finishes high school around 16-17 and goes to university by the time. I had a scholarship both for high school and university. Mine was the number one university in ranking in my country andis reputable in world ranking and you had to be among first 200 (in 2.5 million who take the exams) in my country to get there with a full scholarship. I was one of them. I graduated from public administration and political science and then i got private lessons from a Professor of Ontology he also was PhD in Philosophy and MSc in bio-Cybernetics.

there is hardly anything you understand you understand but i dont.
edit on 13-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

money or connections can get someone a prestigious scholarship. Look at Clinton scholarship to study as Rhodes scholar in England. The reality is he only received it because they were handed out as a matter course to young people which is diplomatic agency of foreign affairs. There is no academic evidence that can be sighted of his studies which led to his supposed law degree.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

so, you are saying, how possible is it a person like me to get full scholarships all along all by myself? and study with most prestigious people face to face?

you are right. it is a very small possibility.
and i denied that only when I had to and i can still do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

money or connections can get someone a prestigious scholarship. Look at Clinton scholarship to study as Rhodes scholar in England. The reality is he only received it because they were handed out as a matter course to young people which is diplomatic agency of foreign affairs. There is no academic evidence that can be sighted of his studies which led to his supposed law degree.

Well we know people with lots of money or families like that can get way ahead for free, not that i complain about my current situation but i am not one of those lol

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I don't need a scolarship

you wont be able to make it. nobody is able to make it.

Of course i will, i am already here and i don't feel weak, i don't know about your country but i don't need to go against 2.5 million people to be able to have good education. It is all about opportunities in life i guess, i have a different situation in life

I graduated from public administration and political science and then i got private lessons from a Professor of Ontology he also was PhD in Philosophy and MSc in bio-Cybernetics

And then you went on the internet talking to 17 year old kids telling them that they can't make it because the only way is to have a full scolarship or if not then we are lost

I don't have a need for a scolarship, i am doing well by myself and i have been alone for more than a year now, i am doing ok and i don't know why do you needed a scolarship but it is not my case at all, different circumstances and countries and lifes
edit on 13-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

How? rich masonic dad

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Good teacher.
it is always good teacher.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Well if you can get a free ride why not. Most cant and work hard for what they have.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

when you do good in exams, it is automatically given..becomes your right.

my parents were teachers...they always wanted me to have good education. they cant afford the best university. I obeyed their will.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

and what does a brilliant person like you do to earn your living?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

my hard work cost me a life
my own.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

you avoided answering question

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link