It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: BoneSay

so if you feel like you have completed your tasks today..you can go and study your exams for your school.

This is sad, you have been so badly programmed you can't really get what real life is all about, but you remember at what time i have to go to school. I hope you are not one of those weirdo obsessed persons that will try to follow me around. "study your exams for your school" owww

Bye
edit on 12-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

it is always suprising to see that you claim to provide a reference point for anybody.. let alone me. maybe schooling was too optimistic of a solution for people like you.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The reason you are following me is specified in your introduction post.

kindly pay attention that i never replied to you in any talks that are started between you and me and you willingly started it all by replying to me in all.

I never meant to call you bot though. that's your sense of humor i suppose.

edit on 12-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Madness!

I was honestly coming on here to check to see if you were a bot or not and here someone is accusing you of being a bot!!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

*sigh*

I am such a trap.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

*sigh*

I am such a trap.

Lmao, you are weird and such stuff, i can't stay longer, have to run now. So i leave you with this beautiful song, hope you like it < 3

edit on 12-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

how twisted. you really think i'll listen to it. if i have 1000 more personas maybe one would. but not me personally. you have to climb the highest mountains before i find you sincere and worthy to get anything from you directly. now keep following me around like you are supposed to.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Now, now.
No bickering in The Banter Café.

Like all good establishments The Banter Café is self-policing so in CCG's absence - doing a full week of graft, unforgiveable - got to say 'Time out girls'.

We like good banter, good craic and taking the piss....we don't bicker.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Now, now.
No bickering in The Banter Café.

Like all good establishments The Banter Café is self-policing so in CCG's absence - doing a full week of graft, unforgiveable - got to say 'Time out girls'.

We like good banter, good craic and taking the piss....we don't bicker.

but she keeps follow me around saying dumb things, it's a bother, i did not even care and she goes around looking for my posts to reply weird stuff lol

Anyways, have a nice days guys!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

how twisted. you really think i'll listen to it. if i have 1000 more personas maybe one would. but not me personally. you have to climb the highest mountains before i find you sincere and worthy to get anything from you directly. now keep following me around like you are supposed to.

you see this is why you can't learn, this is a good song, originally it was an american jazz song then it is cover from this latino guy and it is an experimental song which mixes american jazz with mexican and latino sounds and it is mexicans spanish/english/french lyrics. Very interesting sounds, you just can't learn, you old

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Haha, after I posted that I was going to listen to the wind and rain I had a quick smoke then fell back to sleep, just woke up again 1pm ish. See what nearly a full week in work does to the human body!

@freeborn Some excellent tunes, and yes that last one surprised me, really like it. Top man working the door when there is bickering going on lol.

@Damla No offence intended but you do reply in a very unusual style and I never quite know how to interpret your message. We have misunderstood each other in some threads as well. Is English your first language, do you use google translate or something?
All are welcome in the banter cafe though, just be friendly. How about suggest a recipe or food from your part of the world, maybe put a tune on the jukebox which the rest of us may never have heard?

@BoneSay That track was pretty dark but I like bands which tackle sides of society which others avoid. I haven't watched the wasp fight you posted yet, the cover image looks brutal enough lol
Oh and I know what you mean about being followed around in threads, I've seen it myself so you aren't being paranoid haha, sometimes it's best to just ignore like I do. There are a few members I simply never reply to for similar reasons.

Now, back to entertainment, this video is brilliant, a group of lads illegally climb the O2 dome arena in London. It's got everything, scary heights which make my palms sweaty, and a good chase from security...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the cafe And

I've seen your posts around ATS, never figured out if you are from Britlandia or the US, got any suggestions for the jukebox or the menu?
We had a Canadian member suggested a filthy looking dish I'd never heard of before called Poutine, it's on special today £4.50 with a coffee, tea or pop/soda.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

England - my place of birth and permanent residence.

America - my food love. Long and slow, smoked and flavoured. The barbecue is running in my garden all year round.

Is this place licensed for booze?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Haha, loads of Brits in this place!
BBQ food yes, I cooked outside pretty much all of this summer, even up to a few days ago. No chance today though, it is howling outside.

...I couldn't get an alcohol licence off the ATS authorities but you can bring your own so long as you buy a meal.
(we do have cheeky Irish coffees from under the counter, just ask for the overpriced hipster coffee and the server will know what you mean)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

i am friendly beyond measure. when you are too you ll find out what i am talking about.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Some fast beats to enjoy pmsl

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
This is the one i watched, or tried at least lol, i can't finish it, it is too sad and nature is a beast, i can't deal with it
OMG that is brutal! I didn't watch to the end either.
I've never seen big assed wasps like that, imagine ten of them attacking you!!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I am sorry you had to face this. Pls forgive me and may I offer you a hand out of this.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla
Lol, I know nothing is really off topic in this thread but what do you think and14263 had to face, and why are you sorry?
Your reply seems to make no sense to what he posted about being from England and liking BBQ food.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

your understanding of your self define many things all together. some people by their general aura, lets say.. feel more close to me. like in real life, some people are your friends, some people though you appreciate their position dont quite feel like your friends. it is similar to that. I understand some people better. or their intend feel more similar to mine..not that i dont appreciate the position of others..i do with the help of those that i feel close to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join