It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: BoneSay
Haha my tan is awful, patchy because of wearing different clothes while working outdoors!
Ah well summer has gone now so everyone is fading back to British white again lol.

Mexican song of the day was great, really dreamy and gentle.

My uncle says that this is a better "punkish" one haha, because of how the world is turning around these days with all the middle east thing, i think i get it about the oil and stuff :/

British white? I think it is more like gray lmfao! just kidding. I love culture and pictures from your country. As i said before it always looks like it is always about to rain but i find that so beautiful and it seems like something the entire world loves from Britain, it is beautiful, like it has it's own atmosphere

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Your uncle has good taste

It's actually the only track I know by Midnight Oil, but I've always liked it.

And British weather haha, for six months of the year it is grey skies and drizzle rain for sure, especially in my region, it rarely drops below freezing temperatures though so I like it for that.
This summer has been fantastic though, still blue skies and full sun today and all this week so shorts and tee-shirt weather.
It won't last long though, I'd take your Mexican weather any day!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Having a quiet coffee, watching The Ryder Cup and a bit Levellers to relax to.

Got in at 1.30am so not too bad.

Got to go out and about for a bit in an hour or two.
Fancy some scrambled eggs on toast, with BROWN sauce, maybe some mushrooms....obviously got to have some bacon with that.

Bugger it, another Levellers tune...another less well known song, amazing live.

edit on 28/9/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Excellent tune choices

Full English coming up, we've got black pudding in as well...and brown sauce for you odd types.
I wonder where Oldcarpy is this week, I got some Tesco Finest marmalade for him and his sausages lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I have been out all this week in Court. Bacon and sausage sarnie with a side of Tesco's Finest for me and a mug of builder's tea with one sugar, please.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Haha good to see you, sausages are already marinaded for you

Any interesting cases this week? Obviously I know you can't go into detail but the type at least, do you do criminal work or is it mainly civil stuff?
...marmalade on sausages should be a crime but the customer is always right n all that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Beginning to get a bit worried about you....what with all those dodgy Russians sightseeing around your neck of the woods.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Carpy's safe enough, this is a pic of him and his mate going to work this week..

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Carpy's safe enough, this is a pic of him and his mate going to work this week..

Wow! :/ And I thought we were all tricking you all, I feel sad :d
edit on 28-9-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You are safe enough as well, just speak with a Mexican accent if you ever visit Salisbury!
Only joking

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You are safe enough as well, just speak with a Mexican accent if you ever visit Salisbury!
Only joking

Lmao, I don't have one yet, I don't have one at all from any country right now :|

Will have to work on it

By the way how's work?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Can't say really, but no crime for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yeah, that's me on the left.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Lol, wear a sombrero as well to hide your face from CCTV.
...I bailed on work today, gonna finish the job off Monday, it's not urgent. Chilling out with the cat is the way forward.

edit on 28-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Haha,I bet it takes ages to put that lot on in the morning!
...pity you don't do criminal, I'd have called you next time I'm arrested for something, you gotta be better than the average duty solicitor lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Lol, wear a sombrero as well to hide your face from CCTV.
...I bailed on work today, gonna finish the job off Monday, it's not urgent. Chilling out with the cat is the way forward.

This is how I sound In Spanish, LMFAO, I don't even need the sombrero, oh no ha ha ha, my accent :/

drive.google.com...

Have you seen that scene with Dart Vader when he says "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" i feel like that when i hear myself talking like this, lmfao

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Haha brilliant!!

Just speak like that then and nobody will suspect you of being a Russian spy....also don't bring your ushanka hat, and whatever you do don't even pause to look at vodka in a local store because that would be suspicious!

...you must be really clever with 3 languages, which was more difficult to learn, English or Spanish?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Haha brilliant!!

Just speak like that then and nobody will suspect you of being a Russian spy....also don't bring your ushanka hat, and whatever you do don't even pause to look at vodka in a local store because that would be suspicious!

...you must be really clever with 3 languages, which was more difficult to learn, English or Spanish?

You see how that last word is dragged a bit down? Rusky style lmao, I can't get rid of it so the msg got send back to me by my friend, laughing about how it sounds. It gives me away somewhat even after a the effort

English by far was the hardest one, because Spanish came natural. I don't remember having to 'study' Spanish, we came on vacation every year and I just kind of started picking up things, it came easy, english still hard to speak so far, writing and listening is easy now, but I can't speak it well.

I mean I love English, I spent years learning as much as possible but I never manage to speak well. And the same issue did not happen with Spanish, so you can see I can speak it well even with weird accent but it comes clear

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Rusky style lol

Honestly, your command of English is better than some English people I know. Russian looks really difficult, even the letters in the alphabet.
I wish I'd learned Spanish at school, I'd be living and working somewhere warm every winter for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Rusky style lol

Honestly, your command of English is better than some English people I know. Russian looks really difficult, even the letters in the alphabet.
I wish I'd learned Spanish at school, I'd be living and working somewhere warm every winter for sure.

Living on this continent and mixing up so much got rid for the most part of my natural accent, and that makes me sad a little bit

But oh well I just have a way forward, anyways

Have to go to school now, have a nice afternoon guys!

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join