It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
I love the German tourists always friendly

Loads of EU 'D' plated cars this year, and 'F' plates.
Everyone is buzzing about the foreign cash injection since the pound dropped.
German and French cash is cool

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Probably because i'm tomboy so "they" say, but i like this song a lot and the guitar solo at the end is one of the awesome things ever for me lmao

Anyways, here's Parallel Universe by Red Hot Chilly Peppers

Another coffee please, i still have a normal heart rate so far. Not cool, not cool :/

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This girl body moves are and look a lot like me
Ha ha ha ha ha. She also dances equally impossibly weird, just like me... I have further questions with my mom

Just kidding, we went to a coffee shop 50's style and for some reason this one song was being played, but i found out now that it is actually like from 1989, but i liked it so much.. I've been tricked

Is this 'groovy' or just pretend? :/

edit on 23-9-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Top performance

Coffee coming up, imagine your heart rate at the front of that crowd!
Good weekend I hope so far, I'm feeling a rock vibe for the jukebox this morning...
EDIT
I love that track groove is in the heart, I was around dancing weird to it in 1989!!
Haha brilliant

edit on 23-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I feel totally tricked lmfao

This is how the place looks like but now i know that song doesn't even belong :/

But the song is amazing! She's just like me ha ha ha ha, we could exchange faces and everything else would be the same lmfao

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Groove belongs everywhere!
Gosh I feel old just realised that the song is nearly 30 years old haha I bet she doesn't look like she did back then now, I definitely don't!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Groove belongs everywhere!
Gosh I feel old just realised that the song is nearly 30 years old haha I bet she doesn't look like she did back then now, I definitely don't!

Oh I just realized that time thing, but you were a kid lol anyway I wish I had been born at least 20 years early, to live all those things. you got way too lucky :[

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Second summer of love '89, illegal raves and free parties, I've got to admit they were fantastic times through the '90's.
I wouldn't change my teenage and 20's years for any other time period for sure...we'll apart from being somewhere hot like you are, but without the crawly bitey stingy creatures haha!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Second summer of love '89, illegal raves and free parties, I've got to admit they were fantastic times through the '90's.
I wouldn't change my teenage and 20's years for any other time period for sure...we'll apart from being somewhere hot like you are, but without the crawly bitey stingy creatures haha!

Haha I learned how to keep the beasties out now, I still can't handle the heat and AC still broken, I would like so much some snow right now lmao

When I look at videos from those days I found them so magical I wish I had been there, but I know it is because of my uncles and so because they were around then and I have seen tons of songs and videos from back then, grew up listening to that music

A song I like so much that says "come undone" just comes to mind, makes me feel lots of things just like the one "mad world" from the Donny Darko movie

Found it, so cool

Ohhh because of my location now the songs have Spanish subtitles! lmao, never noticed before, but I was listening to the song now and noticed it, lmao are those showing up for you guys?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
OMG my favourite Duran Duran track, my dirty secret I bought this on 9 inch vinyl when it came out, I was living in a crazy squat house share with loads of friends...one of which became mother of my child, my best friend to this day.

Although we divorced when our son was 2 we played best of three at poker to decide who initiated the divorce lol, I lost and had to divorce her. No lawyers we just got the forms from the court and filled them in ourselves, sold the house and split the profit.

Honestly you have no idea the flashbacks this track has given me of crazy times!

EDIT
Yes got the Spanish subtitles lol

...I got my first mobile phone that year, big Motorola brick with a pull out aerial, could only make calls, no texts lol

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Song dedication to my best mates Mrs in the hospital who fractured her skull when she fell last night...and to my mate who is an ATS regular reader just never comments...she'll be cool, she's hard as nails...

edit on 23-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: stupid auto correct

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Another for my real life best friend worrying at his woman's bedside.
Mate, this one is about his baby being all hooked up to pipes and wires in hospital, good one to cry and get it out when you're on your own at home later.
End of the song is good though...they were alright, like your strong woman will be...one of the reasons you love her, she can deal with you haha!
This is the banter cafe

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Now just a tune I love since I was a confused angst ridden teen lol...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"If i was a carpenter", that's me singing. Whoops I'm a retired carpenter now. Come on CCG don't let me down. Hang on there was a track called that. I'll have an earl grey while I wait.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
"If i was a carpenter", that's me singing. Whoops I'm a retired carpenter now. Come on CCG don't let me down. Hang on there was a track called that. I'll have an earl grey while I wait.

How do you retire from being a carpenter? I would keep going just because being creative

Maybe just not taking it as paid work but don't you still feel like creating nice things every now and then?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Now just a tune I love since I was a confused angst ridden teen lol...

This song has me thinking now

I liked it a lot, but made me feel weird things too

"Sorry but we're closed", I felt sad

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here's another MX song
, some Mexican Ska they play a lot around the places i go out

I hope no crazy puritans will show up to tell me off or burn me at the stake lmao, apparently that thing only happens on other places because around here people just have fun and don't get weird ideas about girls and stuff, mostly! ha ha

Everything is fun and games until the Inquisition shows up

edit on 23-9-2018 by BoneSay because: The song is named "Fix my soul"

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

OMG my favourite Duran Duran track, my dirty secret I bought this on 9 inch vinyl when it came out, I was living in a crazy squat house share with loads of friends...one of which became mother of my child, my best friend to this day.

Although we divorced when our son was 2 we played best of three at poker to decide who initiated the divorce lol, I lost and had to divorce her. No lawyers we just got the forms from the court and filled them in ourselves, sold the house and split the profit.

Honestly you have no idea the flashbacks this track has given me of crazy times!

EDIT
Yes got the Spanish subtitles lol

...I got my first mobile phone that year, big Motorola brick with a pull out aerial, could only make calls, no texts lol

That thing about the no lawyers is cool, i don't even know how i could deal with something like that and be cool friends before, during and after the fact. Honestly the last time someone ran away from me i hit the guy in the nose before he got a chance to run away. Wait.. maybe that's why he ran away from me.. lmfao!

I got my first mobile phone that year, big Motorola brick with a pull out aerial, could only make calls, no texts

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Song dedication to my best mates Mrs in the hospital who fractured her skull when she fell last night...and to my mate who is an ATS regular reader just never comments...she'll be cool, she's hard as nails...

I wish her the best, if she is like you and most people i know from your country she will go out as if nothing happened and just forget it even happened

< 3

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thanks Say, yes she's a survivor

I can only pop in for a morning coffee as I'm actually working today, on a Monday!!
Have a good start to the week catch you later.
EDIT
I'm waiting to be picked up by a mate and still can't believe I'm awake at 8:10 on a Monday, must need the money haha!

edit on 24-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join